Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
So how do you get the wedding dress scene? I've gone through the love route with bella like 5 times, even redownloaded the game.
I suggest you to use the walkthrough mod , by Lain Lain ,it's so easy , with choices path in ever different route with just click on green text. You can find it in the Op .
In every case to arrive to wedding dress scene , you only must be in the love route with Bella ( i thing this is a day 5 choice ) more you have to make some specific choices in day 30-32 ; If you will follow the love route in the mod , i assure you you will have no problem to see this scene

Last edited:

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Is the eldest sister f*ckable in this version?
She's been fuckable for a while. Problem is her path wasn't included with each update, so if you played as each update came out, you'd miss it.
Basically, you have to start the whole thing over again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
bella has gotten dicked since early days (on blackmail path) and on lovepath it took a while before she got her brother's dick in her pussy (and after that they have fucked around as much as on blackmail path).

I posted my saves where player can decide which path wants to take some chapters ago so try searching it.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
She's been fuckable for a while. Problem is her path wasn't included with each update, so if you played as each update came out, you'd miss it.
Basically, you have to start the whole thing over again.
Huh? I played as each update came out, and I didn't miss it.

It's not when her update came out, it's doing the correct things when her update came out.

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Hi everyone.
Have you got this flaw and solved it?
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'extra_scene_18'.

- Full Traceback ---------------------------------------------- --------------

Full traceback:
File "day139.rpyc", line 658, in script call
File "D: Program Files Sisters Lust repy ac.py", line 1422, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context (). call (label, return_site = self.next.name)
File "D: Program Files Sisters Lust repy script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError ("could not find label '% s'."% str (original))

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi everyone.
Have you got this flaw and solved it?
While running game code:

- Full Traceback ---------------------------------------------- --------------

Full traceback:
File "D: Program Files Sisters Lust repy ac.py", line 1422, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context (). call (label, return_site = self.next.name)
File "D: Program Files Sisters Lust repy script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError ("could not find label '% s'."% str (original))
Let me guess - you installed the game by merging 0.20 with your copy of 0.19, right?

Don't do that.

Delete extras.rpyc.

Also, the search function is very nice. Type extra_scene_18 into the search box at the top right and click SEARCH.

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Let me guess - you installed the game by merging 0.20 with your copy of 0.19, right?

Don't do that.

Delete extras.rpyc.

Also, the search function is very nice. Type extra_scene_18 into the search box at the top right and click SEARCH.

Tanks a lot

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
just I have been presenting the news before, but now, due to family circumstances, I can not

Premo

Oct 8, 2017

As mentioned in the next release of SL will be in August, because I'm on vacation part of July and early August. I'm aiming at a bigger release, but can't say how big yet or whether it'll be more days or more scenes per day (leaning towards the former).

The next update will also fix some continuity errors, for example characters talking about things that didn't happen to them or others (pregnancy for example). As we're nearing the end, a lot of routes are coming together and it's quite a lot of work to keep track of everything, but we'll get there in the end!

Lastly, I'd like to ask you for input. What would be your dream scene(s) for the game, that just have to be included before the end? I already received some input, but I'd like to hear more ideas. If there are enough I'll put those up to a vote later this month. Some ideas currently include:
  • Mrs. Smith/Susan together with Liza
  • Mrs. Smith/Susan together with Rachel
  • Pure lesbian action with Liza, Bella, Rachel and Mrs. Smith/Susan
  • A fisting scene (probably with Mrs. Smith and Adriana)
Let me know if you have any ideas, lewd or otherwise.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes