k8taponnyn

Jul 3, 2019
Things to see: catch Brody getting pegged by Mrs. Steele because he can't control himself and needs someone to dominate him. Leads to corruption of Mrs. Steele so she can't hold anything over the MC and his harem.

I know you can't unsee this!!
Plot twist: Brody is Mrs Steeles son, which gives the psychological explanation for his pissy behaviour and lust for being dominated.

thura98

Jun 20, 2018
Are v0.19 saves compatible with 0.20? I am playing multiple routes and don't want to start over xD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hmm? I hope that, that will be avoidable (I haven't let him nor will let him to have her), because that's something, I'm not fond of and probably many other players wouldn't like that too.
so for you its okay that mc bangs his sisters and mommy but friend can't bang his sister.

Reactions: chaughton22

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
James isn't rich enough to move his family to incest island, really by denying him ana you're sparing them a lifetime of stigmatization.
Airfare seemed pretty cheap for a last minute booking and they only need one way... plus there seems to be lots of jungle to be cleared for living space. Bring your bro and his sister and cousin along for the ride. Plus you need Alina because everyone should get a chance to dominate her.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Good points, can't spoil too much, but some of the scenes (also the ones mentioned by others) were already part of the script of the next release before I posted the development update. I don't think Miley, Sabine and Sasha will make an appearance other than in the flashbacks. The cast is pretty big already and the number of possible endings I need to develop is already quite massive...

Ana and Alina are not forgotten, but have taken a short leave of absence. They'll be in the next update(s). I haven't yet decided on the definite endings for all the characters, but the James+Ana hookup will be resolved as well.
This is not an attack. IF you think that the return of the old flames would expand the cast too much, you shouldn't have made Milley and co. that good.. this is a cautionary tale for other devs

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
anyone has saves please for the latest version.
pls upload them thanks
why? latest version isn't that long and prev. version saves work just fine.

if you play browser version then it's different case (and should really consider playing offline version).

May 8, 2018
so for you its okay that mc bangs his sisters and mommy but friend can't bang his sister.
First of all, Yes.:D;)
Lol, sorry mate, what wasn't clear to you in my statement? You don't like it? If so, deal with it. I didn't forced you think like me, you have your right to think differently.
Technically, allowing it to happen would be NTR, and as I remember, and I see from tags, this isn't NTR game, so, go search that content somewhere else, in more appropriate section of games. And, btw, nobody except Perverteer can change or add content in this game, so, just wait and see what will happen, just like me. Cheers mate.:)

Reactions: jaydem and GroPin

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
First of all, Yes.:D;)
Lol, sorry mate, what wasn't clear to you in my statement? You don't like it? If so, deal with it. I didn't forced you think like me, you have your right to think differently.
Technically, allowing it to happen would be NTR, and as I remember, and I see from tags, this isn't NTR game, so, go search that content somewhere else, in more appropriate section of games. And, btw, nobody except Perverteer can change or add content in this game, so, just wait and see what will happen, just like me. Cheers mate.:)
Well, considering James will only have sex with his sister if you said it wasn't weird, he has your permission. NTR isn't the same thing as an open relationship, which is what the situation is if James and Ana do bang.
I don't like NTR either, but it's weird how some people on this forum consider anyone other than the main character having sex with a sexable girl as NTR regardless of context.

May 8, 2018
Well, considering James will only have sex with his sister if you said it wasn't weird, he has your permission. NTR isn't the same thing as an open relationship, which is what the situation is if James and Ana do bang.
I don't like NTR either, but it's weird how some people on this forum consider anyone other than the main character having sex with a sexable girl as NTR regardless of context.
Ok, you said it. If you have gave him a permission. But, what if you haven't, what's then? ;)
In my previous comment I have stated what I have done, so I rly don't understand why you mention me when there is no need for that, and btw, it is NTR if he do it without your consent (blv or not, for some ppl she is LI). Cheers mate.:)

DragoBleaPiece

May 24, 2019
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Sisterly Lust [v0.20 ES] [Perverteer] - Original Size: 1.16GB

Download Win (404.1MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thx for ur hardwork! I just wanna ask. Can we use old save with compressed version? Thx in advance

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Hmm? I hope that, that will be avoidable (I haven't let him nor will let him to have her), because that's something, I'm not fond of and probably many other players wouldn't like that too.
If you don't have a relationship with Ana or didn't allow him to share her with you it won't happen of course. There won't be any girlfriend stealing and if it does happen it's likely a bug, not a feature.

This is not an attack. IF you think that the return of the old flames would expand the cast too much, you shouldn't have made Milley and co. that good.. this is a cautionary tale for other devs
But! Miley has been cruel to animals in the past (she shouted at a fly), irredeemable hag, that girl. See, they're bad, bad girls. :whistle:

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Ok, you said it. If you have gave him a permission. But, what if you haven't, what's then? ;)
In my previous comment I have stated what I have done, so I rly don't understand why you mention me when there is no need for that, and btw, it is NTR if he do it without your consent (blv or not, for some ppl she is LI). Cheers mate.:)
My fault, didn't scroll up to see your previous comment. The way quotes on this forum only go one deep is murder on context. And Perverteer already said a couple posts ago that wouldn't happen, so this specific subject is now moot. I had assumed that would be the case, because it's pretty standard for games that put in choices explicilty for the purpose of letting the player to avoid fetishes generally to not suddenly force the player into content they said they didn't want. Like how watersports have been handled: I said no the first time and it's never been something I had to worry about.

Reactions: Idkanythingsmarter
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes