Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I stumbled over this game after searching for games with a dom/sub relationship. The whole game seemed pretty interessting. Now after playing it for some time, I have to say that I really like it. I am still on the holiday with the family there. I really wanted to play more into the corruption path, but somehow the love-path happend :coldsweat: Well I go with it. I already love Rachel and Bella. The one friend of Rachel is pretty awsome as well (forgot the name). Hope for mor Watersports with Rebeca :coldsweat:
So now I play as far as it is possible and then start new to get the more "hardcore" paths :biggrin:
A man of refined tastes...i approve

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
A man of refined tastes...i approve
And right after I wrote this here, I stumbled over ther Nia-Rebecca-Threesome with the urination scene! Now I love this, but why doesn't this game has any urination Tag? No wonder I didn't find it while searching for the tag. :coldsweat:

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
And right after I wrote this here, I stumbled over ther Nia-Rebecca-Threesome with the urination scene! Now I love this, but why doesn't this game has any urination Tag? No wonder I didn't find it while searching for the tag. :coldsweat:
Best farewell gift,i was so sad to leave Belugio....well lets hope our paths cross again someday.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Best farewell gift,i was so sad to leave Belugio....well lets hope our paths cross again someday.
I just hope that they will move there, because it seems like the MC could actually marry his familie there. I really wouldn't mind if their relationship will develop to a point where they all know of each other and even do some kinky group stuff together :biggrin:

Reactions: jaydem

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just finished my first go through the new content. Lot's of interesting sex and interactions. So is there a walkthrough for the new content or an updated walkthrough?
there are only few points where can go wrong (mommy during opera and liza getting gift) so just save often on different save slots.

and yea if ignores bella route (love or blackmail) then misses A LOT content.

Reactions: Simon Jester

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Just to be sure i dont miss anything with Mistress after i take her home and striped vest and sleep nude di i do something wrong in choices or it is all.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
what is the best choice to tell to iris the true that your are out with your mother or lie to her.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i didn't find any difference.
in both choice she gives her number.
anyone knows any proper choice and what difference does it makes?
Right now, it only makes a difference in what you say when you say goodbye to her. But he's saving that choice in a variable, so it may matter in the future.

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
Right now, it only makes a difference in what you say when you say goodbye to her. But he's saving that choice in a variable, so it may matter in the future.
He also started to save if the MC finished inside the girls. Maybe some pregnancy content down the road?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just to be sure i don't miss anything with Mistress after i take her home and striped vest and sleep nude did i do something wrong in choices or it is all.
i did same and doubt it was bad thing (based on note she left). we'll see after month but i really don't think it matters bad ways that slept with mommy dearest.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Probably because it's optional, and people will skip if it's just there in the tags. not everyone is as into it as some are.

Reactions: mehGusta

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
there are no stupid questions lol. Just people who ask the same questions over and over like is there a walkthrough or how do i do this thing when it has already been asked several times. So you question is really not stupid lol
you forgot
:p
Most annoying thing. A single word, and they couldn't be bothered to type that in the search box, first.

Reactions: Zurrlock
4.50 star(s) 324 Votes