bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
Maybe in time I will, but I'm busy playing the new releases I've been looking forward to as well as working on my own VN to hopefully get a beta out by the end of the year. If I do a 2nd playthrough I'll do the hardcore path, but I love sweet Bella being in love with me. :happyblush
Amen

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Maybe in time I will, but I'm busy playing the new releases I've been looking forward to as well as working on my own VN to hopefully get a beta out by the end of the year. If I do a 2nd playthrough I'll do the hardcore path, but I love sweet Bella being in love with me. :happyblush
Haha yeah it was a pretty good weekend for new releases hey? I did find she swoons a little too much but it's a very small insignificant gripe considering she's so in love. Still a pretty darn good route though!

I know what she was dealing with. It still seems like overkill to be trying to get him thrown out of the house.
If someone you despise enters your house, wouldn't you want to everything in your power to get them out of your sight?

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
If someone you despise enters your house, wouldn't you want to everything in your power to get them out of your sight?
My thoughts exactly. I don't think it was over the top for someone who hates you with a passion. Some people act like that in real life.

Reactions: Walg

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
My thoughts exactly. I don't think it was over the top for someone who hates you with a passion. Some people act like that in real life.
She was almost never there and... Meh agree to disagree. I have cousins I think are somewhat scummy. I still wouldn't let them live on the street even if I had to take them in. That's not even saying sibling.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
During the first run I was able mess around the littlest sister. But this run besides a few kissings I was only ever able to get to fuck Bella. When playing are you only able to get one sister at time to the point of fucking?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
During the first run I was able mess around the littlest sister. But this run besides a few kissings I was only ever able to get to fuck Bella. When playing are you only able to get one sister at time to the point of fucking?
I'm not shure if i fully understand your question, but i will try.

Actually with the latest Installment you can fuck Rachel (little Sis) and Bella (middle Sis). With Liza it is getting steamier, i guess next update or the one after that will be the sex with the big Sis starting, Mom on romance Path definetly seems to need some more updates to getting really intimate, but maybe the Discreet Inc. Path could lead to sex in one of the next updates. Besides these 4 family members you have a ton of sidegirls you can enjoy.
With enough Development progress you can fuck all of your family members in one playthrough, you do not need to play different plays to get them all. You'll just need another playthrough for Bella if you want her on the Romance or Domination Part.

Reactions: Thermophob

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I'm not shure if i fully understand your question, but i will try.

Actually with the latest Installment you can fuck Rachel (little Sis) and Bella (middle Sis). With Liza it is getting steamier, i guess next update or the one after that will be the sex with the big Sis starting, Mom on romance Path definetly seems to need some more updates to getting really intimate, but maybe the Discreet Inc. Path could lead to sex in one of the next updates. Besides these 4 family members you have a ton of sidegirls you can enjoy.
With enough Development progress you can fuck all of your family members in one playthrough, you do not need to play different plays to get them all. You'll just need another playthrough for Bella if you want her on the Romance or Domination Part.
My first save file got bugged so I couldnt continue on with the new updates, causing me to restart. But I got to the end of current content with only ever fucking Bella (with Im guessing Romance Path). Not Rachel. So not sure where I went wrong there, as I tried copying my first play through move for move with Rachel and nothing happened. I know about the side characters. Ana and Alina and the island mom/daughter.

Cause I was have to do another run through and try again for Rachel.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
My first save file got bugged so I couldnt continue on with the new updates, causing me to restart. But I got to the end of current content with only ever fucking Bella (with Im guessing Romance Path). Not Rachel. So not sure where I went wrong there, as I tried copying my first play through move for move with Rachel and nothing happened. I know about the side characters. Ana and Alina and the island mom/daughter.

Cause I was have to do another run through and try again for Rachel.
There is a Walkthrough File in the OP, if you have issues with the decisions to make.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
"few" and same thing with rest of sisters, "few" wrong moves and game over.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes