LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Loved the amount of full sized pics in the last updates!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New Celebration Render:

Oh YES.. Gimme!!

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Loved the amount of full sized pics in the last updates!

Oh YES.. Gimme!!

I really like your summeries with the spoiler tags and pictures. It's really nice to see this a lot of games that you played :)

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Why does the game end on day 24. I followed the walk through Bella on the hardcore route . I go to sleep after Bella leaves my room and then to be continued screen comes up.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018

Development Update #23
Planning, writing and rendering for v0.14 is already in full swing, but here's a development update already.
Next month's release will likely be later than normal as I'll be away for a week, without access to a computer. I'll probably have the new release nearly finished before I leave, so the finishing up and testing phase will happen after I return from my trip.

With the release of v0.12 and v0.13 some new feedback has also started to come in. First, there are some complaints about grainy renders in the latest releases. To combat the grain, I'm changing up my rendering settings for v0.14. Up until now I rendered all my images for a fixed duration, which generally works fine for simple scenes, but when you have lots of objects and reflective surfaces, the GPU will be struggling. I'm going to experiment with rendering without a fixed time limit and stop at a certain amount of render iterations. This will mean longer render times per batch, but hopefully eliminates the noisy images.

The other thing is the Android release, which has been a bit of a headache from the start. The panning images, introduced on Day 15 and onwards, are causing issues for quite a number of users. I think it's related to underpowered hardware (GPU) and I've fruitlessly scoured the Ren'Py forums to find a fix. I could disable the panning images for the Android release all together, but that might leave a majority of happy Android users out in the cold. Anyway, I'll post a public poll about the issue somewhere this week.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Why does the game end on day 24. I followed the walk through Bella on the hardcore route . I go to sleep after Bella leaves my room and then to be continued screen comes up.
have you downloaded the latest Version v13? seems you played the previous Version...

Reactions: DanMachiFan

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Thank's you are right . I don't know how I missed the update . I thought i was playing v13.

gagandeep singh

May 19, 2018
Hi
M having problem in the android version
After sometime there is a tracevack error that keeps showing up
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'images/day15_boutique_girl_posing.jpg'>:
Exception: Could not load image 'images/day15_boutique_girl_posing.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day15.rpyc", line 522, in script
  File "/data/user/0/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/ast.py", line 678, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/exports.py", line 1203, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/character.py", line 1027, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "/data/user/0/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/character.py", line 819, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "/data/user/0/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/character.py", line 568, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/data/user/0/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 3148, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "/data/user/0/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 2065, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "/data/user/0/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 719, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "/data/user/0/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 719, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "/data/user/0/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/image.py", line 497, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "/data/user/0/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "/data/user/0/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "/data/user/0/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "/data/user/0/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "/data/user/0/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image 'images/day15_boutique_girl_posing.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)
Please help..
I uninstalled and reinstalled the game as well and even redownloaded it still it shows the same error

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there are uploaded saves couple pages ago from end of 0.12 with bella love and bella hardcore paths.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes