bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
I got a small problem while being in the vacation, I went to the shop with Liza, and after the character says "A lot of beautiful women here" the game said it could not load a file, even tho I try to ignore it, it doesn't work. Here's the logs...

If you know how to fix it, it'd be great!
This looks like a job for Goobdoob

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
priest's wife isn't on pill and doubt mom's secretary or that supermarket girl or nia and other non-family girls are on pill.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
priest's wife isn't on pill and doubt mom's secretary or that supermarket girl or nia and other non-family girls are on pill.
I am pretty sure that Adriana (mom's secretary) is on pill. If you work in such a job, you normally wouldn't even fuck without a condom.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
possibly but that depends if she participates to all sessions.
Of course, but if the mother is a professional dominatrix, she wouldn't allow her secretary to fuck some stranger without condom and without the pill

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
true but again depends what she does with clients.
Of course, but let's say it would be unlikely :coldsweat: But, of course it is a game, so who knows what they actually do there :biggrin:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Guys, are your game sceens grainy ??? SR is 1980x1080 in my game. I saw somewhere here (not sure if it`s this thread) a "mod" files to adjust the sceens noise and make it less grainy, but now I can`t find it !! Any help ??

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Guys, are your game sceens grainy ??? SR is 1980x1080 in my game. I saw somewhere here (not sure if it`s this thread) a "mod" files to adjust the sceens noise and make it less grainy, but now I can`t find it !! Any help ??
Yes, they are.
Never read about that Mod you mentioned. So, sorry ;(

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I got a small problem while being in the vacation, I went to the shop with Liza, and after the character says "A lot of beautiful women here" the game said it could not load a file, even tho I try to ignore it, it doesn't work. Here's the logs...

If you know how to fix it, it'd be great!
This is one of the errors:
Exception: Could not load image 'images/day15_boutique_girl_posing.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

"JPEG loading error" looks like corrupted images. Try re-downloading the game.

This looks like a job for Goobdoob
Well maybe if you were ! :)

Reactions: bobomb

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
This is one of the errors:
Exception: Could not load image 'images/day15_boutique_girl_posing.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

"JPEG loading error" looks like corrupted images. Try re-downloading the game.

Well maybe if you were ! :)
My avatar on discord: bobomb.jpg
And you sir win the prize of first to mention the reference.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yes, they are.
Never read about that Mod you mentioned. So, sorry ;(
Yeah, thats what I though, but there are "mods" to another games, witch will inprove the picture quality (examples shown, don`t ask what game), so if any moder is willing to try, it would be GREAT !!!!

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Yeah, thats what I though, but there are "mods" to another games, witch will inprove the picture quality (examples shown, don`t ask what game), so if any moder is willing to try, it would be GREAT !!!!
Then it happens to you too not to look a few pages back...... :angel:XD
As for the graininess, I sometimes feel like a complete newbie using DAZ and other times it turns out just right. I'm going to increase the render time for each image in the next update, hopefully that leads to less grainy renders. That said, if there are terrible examples in v0.13, please report them and I'd be happy to crank out some better ones.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Then it happens to you too not to look a few pages back...... :angel:XD
Well yes, too many thread to follow at the same time, that post slip somehow out of my sight (tried to read all), but this is what I meant !!!

For complainers about noise/spots in the renders, which image do you prefer?

If you liked the second and third image then try using waifu2x's denoise function for getting rid of noise/spots. More details are in this link:

Reactions: DanMachiFan

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Well yes, too many thread to follow at the same time, that post slip somehow out of my sight (tried to read all), but this is what I meant !!!
Now, now... I was joking, don't get angry with me. :coldsweat: I know that you are everywhere! x'D

Sexy Dani

Oct 23, 2018
hello at all. i didn´t find a way to start bella in the hardcore way. in this forum i can´t find it.
please help :))

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
hello at all. i didn´t find a way to start bella in the hardcore way. in this forum i can´t find it.
pleas help :))
Have a look at the OP (Original Post) and get the walkthrough. It should be able to help you get to the hardcore path.

Reactions: Sexy Dani
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes