xRude

Nov 19, 2018
Hey there, I have a question regarding activation of the incest patch on android, as a in general, not just this game, is there any file I can edit in data/data/com.xxx.xxx/files & children that I can edit to activate the taboo version? I've been searching for the special Def in some of the python files but it's hard on android. Maybe I need to edit the traceback file here? Not really sure

Last edited:

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
Hey there, I have a question regarding activation of the incest patch on android, as a in general, not just this game, is there any file I can edit in data/data/com.xxx.xxx/files & children that I can edit to activate the taboo version? I've been searching for the special Def in some of the python files but it's hard on android. Maybe I need to edit the traceback file here? Not really sure
Yeah man... It seems like everyone does that special patch different in their game (some with .rpy files, some with attributes that you set, if it is an attribute it is always named differently game to game) This one is really easy, so I doubt anyone has put a lot of work into what you are talking about.
However if you search back through the thread someone built an app that maybe you can reverse engineer( seems to me it was for the .11 release of this game) or maybe you can track down the author and pick his/her head.
Oh and if you just want to get to the good stuff install the android version from here: It's the version you want (Maybe you could compare files or something)

Last edited:

xRude

Nov 19, 2018
Yeah man... It seems like everyone does that special patch different in their game (some with .rpy files, some with attributes that you set, if it is an attribute it is always named differently game to game) This one is really easy, so I doubt anyone has put a lot of work into what you are talking about.
However if you search back through the thread someone built an app that maybe you can reverse engineer( seems to me it was for the .11 release of this game) or maybe you can track down the author and pick his/her head.
Oh and if you just want to get to the good stuff install the android version from here: It's the version you want (Maybe you could compare files or something)
When I use that version you sent me there's a traceback error, see attachment, apparently the incest patch is run but it's looking for some perverteer.new file that doesn't exist. The apk created the directory however it didn't put any file in it so nothing happens when update it to the version from this site

Last edited:

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I know you didn't ask, and forgive me if you're already aware of the technique, but...

One of the things we do for our game to reduce render time is render it at 4000 pixels for a short duration, and then resize it down to 1280 in photoshop. Photoshop's sampling algorithm does a great job of getting rid of a lot of noise. Then we use the noise filter to reduce it further. Our image quality increased exponentially while simultaneously reducing our overall render time by hours.

Just food for thought.
Hmmm, I render at 2560 pixels and scale down to 1920, that clearly doesn't do the denoising magic. I'll have a look into that technique during the next release cycle. The current batches of images are turning out very nicely, but they take a very long time to render.

Anyone ever notice that Perverteer is the only one around here working with unknown actresses? We need to start getting on the Dev community to support actresses that are just starting out.
I like to nurture that unknown talent. I also like to horse around with all the character options DAZ gives me. It's the same with Fallout or The Elder Scrolls, first I get stuck at the character creation part for several hours before even playing the game.

Hm

Really like this game. One of the few, that does not seem to have TOO much unnecessary drama... or too many degenerate a*******, you just can't seem to get rid of. In it, to turn me off. Currently at least. That said, I nearly ended up abandoning the game entirely, pretty much immediately, while back. And actually sorta did (for a while), when I first tried it. Glad, I gave it a second go eventually, though.

*cough*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But beyond this, nothing to be overly critical about really. Usually find quite a bit, I dislike in these kind of games. But beside the rough start. Didn't get any more game overs and such at least. And Bella became tolerable too, over time. Hmm... Well, actually there is one more thing maybe. It's kinda minor though. But the lips of some of the characters like Liza's and her moms, for example. Look a bit... off. Maybe this is completely intentional, but they make them both look kinda hideous at times :).
Yeah, I the game-overs at the beginning are very harsh. The rationale was indeed that Bella made something up (like an attempted assault), justifying the game-over. That said, I don't really like the gamey elements of Sisterly Lust (the statistics and the game-overs). I'm not going to gut them out, because that would break too many things, but for a next VN I'm going to rely on other methods to branch a story.

so does anyone else have a weird looping error when you sleep with Rachel?
I'd really like to know on what day that happens. If you could provide a save, I'd be grateful!

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
When I use that version you sent me there's a traceback error, see attachment, apparently the incest patch is run but it's looking for some perverteer.new file that doesn't exist. The apk created the directory however it didn't put any file in it so nothing happens when update it to the version from this site
Yeah that patch was broken several versions ago. I just meant you might find something out by dissecting it.
That said the version that is hosted at the link I left last in my post, is good to go. Already the incest version, and the variable is persistent across versions so any updating you do would not need a patch.

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
Any news about 0.14? Not this month i guess? :confused:
It oughta be soon. He was only out of town for a week, and he was releasing around the 17th-20th. Not an American, so Thanksgiving does not get in the way for him. However, he did say he is trying a new redering regimine to cut down on the noise in the images which is taking a little longer. I would expect the 24th to the 30th

Reactions: Kendra

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
Hmmm, I render at 2560 pixels and scale down to 1920, that clearly doesn't do the denoising magic. I'll have a look into that technique during the next release cycle. The current batches of images are turning out very nicely, but they take a very long time to render.

First off I suggest making sure all material is Iray, you can tell by the ones that has a lot of noise or takes longer to render. Secondly make sure you have great lighting and rendering settings, I suggest a good Iray bundle. If you have decent computer, memory and CUDA card it shouldn't take more than 10~15 min for full scene, 2~4 mins for characters. Love the game BTW!!!
Oh you can change the material of none Iray stuff by using Iray shaders. And photoshop has noise filters as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Perverteer

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Any news about 0.14? Not this month i guess? :confused:
As @bobomb already mentioned, I was on a short trip and it has been a pretty busy month in general as well. I have to finish writing three scenes and render the images for them as well, but I'm hoping to make great strides today on both counts. Hopefully I can send a test build somewhere during the weekend.

First off I suggest making sure all material is Iray, you can tell by the ones that has a lot of noise or takes longer to render. Secondly make sure you have great lighting and rendering settings, I suggest a good Iray bundle. If you have decent computer, memory and CUDA card it shouldn't take more than 10~15 min for full scene, 2~4 mins for characters. Love the game BTW!!!
Oh you can change the material of none Iray stuff by using Iray shaders. And photoshop has noise filters as well.
Thanks for the pointers! My card shouldn't be the bottleneck, though I'm thinking of building a PC specifically for doing DAZ work to beef up the hardware a little bit and have a dedicated render machine.

I've also been breaking my head over the Android build and trying various types of JPEG compression. In the end @the66 pointed me towards WebP as a possible solution. I did some tests with WebP a few months ago and wasn't entirely sold, but I think I found the right balance to make the WebP images look better than the compressed JPEGs and make the file size of the application even smaller.

The added benefit is that the issues with Android with the panning and missing images seems to be resolved as well (on my end, at least). So I'll post the link to Android build if anybody here would like to try:

I'm also looking into a permissions issue related to persistent data with the help of the66, but I have to worry about that after v0.14 has been released.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Out of curiosity because i haven't quite wholy played v0.13, is there anything with the preacher's wife?

Reactions: JJsworld

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
Thanks for the pointers! My card shouldn't be the bottleneck, though I'm thinking of building a PC specifically for doing DAZ work to beef up the hardware a little bit and have a dedicated render machine.
Oh and you probably already know this but even if you do not use the DOF ( Depth Of Field ) on your Camera, you should turn it on and set it like you'd be using it for the render then turn it back off so the background will be focused. It helps with the render speed as well, some like to use DOF and have the background out of focus but always set the camera regardless if you use it or not. It's not like a real auto focus camera and not having it set take the render extra time.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes