Oct 1, 2017
Can anyone help me with a problem I have. After the opera and I ask the mother about the kiss it brings me back to the story about Sasha and I get stuck in a loop.

EDIT: I loaded up an earlier save and read the walkthrough and it fixed it

Last edited:

Maxmanzana

Jul 28, 2018
Im new here, and i got a couple of questions and one of them is how much of playable content i can expect of this game?.
And the other would be, can i fuck every sister and others (i dont know haven´t played yet)?

Jul 3, 2017
Im new here, and i got a couple of questions and one of them is how much of playable content i can expect of this game?.
And the other would be, can i fuck every sister and others (i dont know haven´t played yet)?
I think you're good with almost every woman in the game.

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
As far as playable content goes, It's a VN not one of those grinders. He has advanced the plot quite significantly at this point. This is my favorite thing on F95 right now.

Maxmanzana

Jul 28, 2018
I think you're good with almost every woman in the game.
Well thank you for you fast response, but "you're good with almost every woman" left me preoccupied, by that you mean full intercourse or the dual family special (after 6 hours of reading got blue ball'd so hard with that ending)

PD: Also, sory me bad engrish is bad

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Well thank you for you fast response, but "you're good with almost every woman" left me preoccupied, by that you mean full intercourse or the dual family special (after 6 hours of reading got blue ball'd so hard with that ending)

You can have sex with all side girls and two of three sisters (mom and the third sis are not fuckable yet)

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2017

The family open up at different speeds but there are others available early on [sister's friends, a coworker etc.]

Reactions: botc76

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
Damn, this game is really far ahead. Does anyone know if the creator has hinted at an ending anytime soon?

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
New Patreon Update!!!

The end for v0.14 is in sight, I still have to render quite a few images, one sex and the extra scene especially. I think I'll post the render of the month after the release of v0.14, or during the testing phase. I'm hoping to finish up all the writing and renders before the coming weekend so that I can send out a test build.

Day28 contains a big event which is tied to Rachel (and friends) this time, Mrs. Smith also receives some attention on the second day of 0.14.
**BEGIN SPOILERS**
  • You'll have a good talk (and possibly more) with Mrs. Smith about recent events
  • If you're in a relationship with Rachel, Ana or Alina, you'll have the chance to go to a sleepover at Ana's house. A friend of hers (Kira, pictured) will be there as well. The evening will be filled with food, booze, conversation and multiple acts of sex (including a three/foursome that comes in three varieties)
**END SPOILERS**

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017

Perverteer said:
So, I've been investigating the Android issues and I think I've come up with a fix for the green screen and image errors some folks are having. I've converted all images to WebP and this seems to work wonders (at least in my tests).
A big thanks to the66 for the suggestion.

Here is for v0.13.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
New Patreon Update!!!

The end for v0.14 is in sight, I still have to render quite a few images, one sex and the extra scene especially. I think I'll post the render of the month after the release of v0.14, or during the testing phase. I'm hoping to finish up all the writing and renders before the coming weekend so that I can send out a test build.

Day28 contains a big event which is tied to Rachel (and friends) this time, Mrs. Smith also receives some attention on the second day of 0.14.
**BEGIN SPOILERS**
  • You'll have a good talk (and possibly more) with Mrs. Smith about recent events
  • If you're in a relationship with Rachel, Ana or Alina, you'll have the chance to go to a sleepover at Ana's house. A friend of hers (Kira, pictured) will be there as well. The evening will be filled with food, booze, conversation and multiple acts of sex (including a three/foursome that comes in three varieties)
**END SPOILERS**
ah, nice to have a black girl in the mix, since ana isn't as dark anymore, haha.
no, seriously though, it's good to know that some devs know, that the interracial tag isn't just for black dudes

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes