1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
From the summery it seems all right but the corruption tag is what gets me are we really corrupting them or are we gathering "corrupt"(romance) points to go further down their path to open up different sex scenes, if we are really corrupting them I might try it but if it is the second I will have to skip on another game that sounds good from the summery.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
From the summery it seems all right but the corruption tag is what gets me are we really corrupting them or are we gathering "corrupt"(romance) points to go further down their path to open up different sex scenes, if we are really corrupting them I might try it but if it is the second I will have to skip on another game that sounds good from the summery.
I haven't really played to corrupt anyone on purpose, but if I recall right, Bella has both the corrupt and romance route, I romanced her though. And even though I haven't been gathering corruption points on purpose, Liza has the highest corruption in my playthrough, but she's also strong in love points or whatever, haha :p

Reactions: GhostPhil

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You aren't "corrupting" them, there is one path that could qualify as corruption with Bella but it's mainly romance.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I haven't really played to corrupt anyone on purpose, but if I recall right, Bella has both the corrupt and romance route, I romanced her though. And even though I haven't been gathering corruption points on purpose, Liza has the highest corruption in my playthrough, but she's also strong in love points or whatever, haha :p
so it does have corruption and not just a romance game the devs say is corruption I guess I have to try it then.(man all the sites that use this comment box need to get it fixed the out correct keeps bugging out)

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
It stops right when you tell James that Kira is hot, but the walkthrough goes past that. I downloaded from MEGA if that makes a difference.

Last edited:

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
It stops right when you tell James that Kira is hot, but the walkthrough goes past that. I downloaded from MEGA if that makes a difference.
Me too and in Bella hardcore i have an error, if ignored i find myself at home without any scene at cafè:confused:.

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
So I just checked using UnRen, it looks like the scenes are there, but the game just abruptly ends after this choice.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Yeah... I played the game from a different link as well and it stops right before the good stuff at the party. I thought it was intentional but it seems the released version might be bugged(?)

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Lol, Wow, gotta say wtf? I have been following this from the beginning and am wondering why you would go out of your way to screw up a game ... the change in art is a big mistake imho and when did MC get trapped in a tanning booth or change race?

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes