ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Am not a homo...

But I saw all the scenes.. I guess I got lucky...

And was there model/art changes? It's subtle I think but nothing to throw a fit over..

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
Yeah, it seems like the orgy sequence might be buggy, or the variables are counterintuitive. In my game, if I decided not to bang Alina outside, I was instead offered the option to go to the living room with Kira and Ana, where James left before clothes started coming off. After that, Rachel came in for one-on-one time.

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
Hi guys, my game stop just at the beginning of the sleepover... It's normal ?

[EDIT] Forget what I wrote... I just saw previous post... My bad .

Last edited:

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Didnt see it mentioned yet but as my first ever playthough the little heart in the top corner give me an error every time I click it.

Error text in spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Please someone i NEED this update
i have a mighty need.jpg
i just chuckled at your comment.
so it does have corruption and not just a romance game the devs say is corruption I guess I have to try it then.(man all the sites that use this comment box need to get it fixed the out correct keeps bugging out)
you only corrupt liza as she is a frigid virgin and you slowly sexually awake her.
you corrupt rachel in a way, as you say "yes" to her adventurous sexually curious side, contrary what the old hag at school says.
you can corrupt bella, as you can blackmail her into doing things she doesn't want to and slowly make wanting it herself.
(and of course you corrupt them into having fun with their brother)

so no, i don't think it's the kind of corruption you want, as it all is pretty much light-weight corruption, just barely enough to get tagged. the strongest part has definitely bella, but even that gets done mostly with consent.

it's still a great game though and you should try it nonetheless, it's just not the corruptive game you look for

DOA40

Jan 20, 2018
Didnt see it mentioned yet but as my first ever playthough the little heart in the top corner give me an error every time I click it.

Error text in spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, I'm getting the same error. About the only thing to do is do a rollback and just use the walkthrough until the error is fixed.

Reactions: shinomond

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Is it just an accident from my names that the new girl has the same name as my sister? Or is that a bug?

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I don't know if its been mentioned before , but the lack of any warning (and a "Back" button) makes saving a game at the right moment impossible.
Its very frustrating to have to play the whole episode again (no "Skip" button ) just to save at the right place.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
View attachment 186885
i just chuckled at your comment.
you only corrupt liza as she is a frigid virgin and you slowly sexually awake her.
you corrupt rachel in a way, as you say "yes" to her adventurous sexually curious side, contrary what the old hag at school says.
you can corrupt bella, as you can blackmail her into doing things she doesn't want to and slowly make wanting it herself.
(and of course you corrupt them into having fun with their brother)

so no, i don't think it's the kind of corruption you want, as it all is pretty much light-weight corruption, just barely enough to get tagged. the strongest part has definitely bella, but even that gets done mostly with consent.

it's still a great game though and you should try it nonetheless, it's just not the corruptive game you look for
Oh ok the game is a dating sim but the runner of the thread page is tag scumming placeing tags to draw in viewers, so thank you for the full answer I will vanish from this thread and probably forget about it.

Reactions: mehGusta

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
Stuck just a the beginning of the sleep over (first scene with ana and Kira). No error, but end of the game. Already try ana_exclusive = false (it's the state in my backup) and for j_truth = true.
Don't work. I'll waiting for the fix so.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes