Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Anymore then me who get this when ya click on the heart to see stats??
Yup, same error here. Only thing that can be done is "rolback", can't ignore the error, as it comes again.

P.S. I loaded an older save and checked the hearth icon... it worked fine. Then I loaded the new save and it works fine again... no error and shows things as they should be, just FYI.

Last edited:

oslofae

Aug 16, 2017
Would anyone who plays this game on Android like to test something for me?

I threw a quick little app together designed to convert the Android version from the Standard Edition (no incest) to the Taboo Edition (full incest).

This is a standalone app, and it should work regardless of whether you already have the game installed or not.

All you have to do is download the app and run it. As soon as you see the main menu, you can quit, uninstall my app, and reload the game.

You won't need to keep my app installed, although I'd check to see if the game recognizes itself as the Taboo Edition before uninstalling my app.

Please let me know if this works for you (or if it doesn't)!
Unfortunately isn't working for me, thanks for your work nonetheless

ToMPaJt

Oct 18, 2018
Yup, same error here. Only thing that can be done is "rolback", can't ignore the error, as it comes again.

P.S. I loaded an older save and checked the hearth icon... it worked fine. Then I loaded the new save and it works fine again... no error and shows things as they should be, just FYI.
Lol haha it fixed it haha wierd bug xD

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
as some people are saying that they still don't get the group sex, i just found out you have to ditch alina. so there are only 2 sex scenes you can achieve

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Is there something I have missed if I have nothing on Day 28 besides the sleepover?
Would be the first day like that.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Is there something I have missed if I have nothing on Day 28 besides the sleepover?
Would be the first day like that.
You should have 'the talk' w/ mom in the morning and some private time w/ her (if on the 'love' path w/ her) before heading out for the sleepover.

Reactions: UnDeaD_CyBorG

Haydenz

Sep 17, 2018
Here's my unofficial fix for the sleepover, I'm unsure what was intended, but everything is accessible with this fix.

Place in the "SL-0.14-Extra Scenes Edition/game/" folder, renaming to "day28.rpyc" to install.

Note, this only fixes the abrupt sleepover end, not the m_relationship_soft exception which some people are getting.
Any ideea why u'r fix is not working form me? I did exactly as you described but I don't get the sleepover sceens.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Hmm, then I guess I'm just on the wrong path. Or I missed something earlier.
You need to start her path in Belugio I think. Or even far back with the whole Discreet thing.
At the beach, when you visit her and she's not in the room, choose the option to masturbate and she'll come in the room.
Also when you go hiking with her, don't wake her up and kiss her. That will probably trigger everything else if you have enough trust.

Last edited:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Making mirrors of 14.1 now, should fix all the issues hopefully.

*EDIT*
Added 14.1 to OP, and added updated walkthrough which apparently makes things clearer on how to get scenes, so maybe check it out if you need help figuring out how to do the horizontal mambo with family members.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 328 Votes