• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I know. I couldn't believe it. I was going to post the website she strips on and kinda how to find her but not sure if that's ok.
I don't know if it is ok, but does she has a full name? That way someone can find her without posting the link here.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
I don't know if it is ok, but does she has a full name? That way someone can find her without posting the link here.
On the Live website i go to she is under Hotaliesia69 so Aliesia is her name . It doesn't give a last name but it shows location as Europe/Russia. Says her birth date is Feb. 10, 1995. She's offline now. So you won't find her on chaturbate.com. Wish i knew if it was ok to give the website*whistles*

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
On the Live website i go to she is under Hotaliesia69 so Aliesia is her name . It doesn't give a last name but it shows location as Europe/Russia. Says her birth date is Feb. 10, 1995. She's offline now. So you won't find her on chaturbate.com. Wish i knew if it was ok to give the website*whistles*
With this info, we should find her nonetheless ;)

Reactions: mpror

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
day29_l_van_driving_alt.jpg

Perverteer said:
I think I'm making good progress on v0.15. The writing for Day 29 is finished and roughly half of the renders. The focus is mostly on Liza, as the road trip is one of the bigger events of the next release, but Mrs. Smith and her reading habits will also make an appearance. Day 30 will feature Rachel and Bella in the spotlights, but I'll detail that a little further in the next storyline preview.

So the main activities on the first day include:
**BEGIN SPOILERS**
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
**END SPOILERS**

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
So how are we suppose to handle the Mrs. Steel situation? and is she going to give us any more problems in the future. I don't want to lose corruption for Rachel because of Mrs. Steel but if it makes us look better for future event involving Mrs. Steel than I don't mind losing it.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Bella is the best sister in this game, bitch at first then suddenly will become MC's bitch reminds me of Max & Alice (BigBrother) and Mike & Veronica(ManOfTheHouse). Normally I will always picks corruption than romance because I prefer dirty talking than ridiculous romance dialog that you always see in a shitty romance movie but I love the idea that they go to a hotel to fuck for 1 night instead of them fucking in their house . That was so hot so I picked the Romance.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I played both Romance and Corruption path with Bella , Corruption has more h-scene and a much better sex dialog than Romance but for me it's Quality over Quantity, so that hotel check-in after that made the Romance path the winner. You don't normally see brother and sister spend the night in a hotel in an incest game.

4.50 star(s) 325 Votes