VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Sisterly Lust [v1.1.11] [Perverteer]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Hamzi1991

amazing story and a true choice based game. One of the first game I played and the choices mattered so much, you truly needed to do every thing right to get the best ending. I'm not ashamed to admit I needed the help of a walkthrough because some of the choices were difficult and you would never know that it was the right course of action to take
  2. 4.00 star(s)

TellMePlz

I rarely care to leave a review or comment but this just hit many different points I feel like I had to. This VN is like the "ideal" VN people should aim to make. Characters are all attractive and you actually care about them instead of just one. There's not just one focus which is great. The different personalities are handled very well and there's a solid mix of "tease" and real interaction.

Only reason I think it's not 5 stars is because of the ending. It's not "bad" at all, it just feels a bit rushed. Like they all get together somewhat randomly and way too quickly to me.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

AMRFTY

Don't get all Riley'd up...

My first Perverteer game and honestly, many people told me it's quite a stereotypical family-focused AVN. As somebody who isn't mad on family-members content, the game works in such a way where your relationships feel so much like brother/sister interactions. But the name really tells you everything you want to know about it. You'll see what I mean when you play this game.

STORY
    Story wise the game is wacky but believable to a certain extent. The reformists are coming to sanitize the country from sin and your family could become the target of it depending on how you play the game. Your newfound house of women feels a certain way about this and as you learn more, you build relationships. Highlight is the addition of James, your best buddy - as male energy is something often missing in these games. It's a pretty typical family-focused AVN, while giving you options to romance other people in the near vicinity.

Changing scenery mid-game (without spoiling too much) opens up the story to a whole new dimension and helps keep things far from mundane. You feel the game pick up once you get back to your old house and realize there's way more to happen in this game. The main story reminded me of another AVN I played and initially, I was quite sceptical about the route the story went in. The main character seemed like a douche and the game took 1-2 hours to get up to speed. It did however pick up and asked some very fundamental questions about the nature of sexual relationships - and with that, what is acceptable and why it's acceptable. That's where Sisterly Lust shines best, on the edge of what is allowed.

So family members and harem building - this game dives deep into that. It's interesting to see how the game handles these controversial topics - right up to the endgame. Add the fact that pregnancy and marriages becomes an issue and it gets quite muddy in family waters.

GRAPHICS
    The graphics are mediocre to good, good enough to be believable. All the sex scenes seemed average for me and I would have loved to see a bit more detail all around. It would make the different intimate scenes less samey. That said, I do like how the developer made each woman feel different - it helps to create a more dynamic story aside from them just looking a different way. Perverteer has done his best to load this game with beautiful women and it's full of fun, visceral moments. No animations or sound with this game, which worked well for me.

GAMEPLAY
    It's a typical AVN which means you'll be doing story choices and decide who you want to romance. Nothing too crazy there, but it is impressive how you'll have to figure out ways to keep all your people happy if you end up going for a harem-based lifestyle. You can play with one hand, wink wink.

OVERALL
    While far from perfect, this game captures some of the fun and too some of the controversial things AVN land is know for. It's a 4/5 for me due to minor issues - but if sisterly love, pregnant women or harem play are your kinks, this is your 5/5. Enjoyed playing this.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Marksman90

One of the best games in the field, Sex scenes are nice enough. But there are no animations and graphics is not the strongest aspect of the game.
    Visually it's very good for an older game, and I had a good time playing it. It's got a little bit of everything, and it keeps you engaged.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

NotJoe

Above average game, for sure. I loved the models. I l oved the sex scenes, the balance between hardcore and romance was one that hits my sweet spot. Overall, I highly recommend this game. The margin between this and a 5 star review is slim.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Apadov

Pretty good game and entertaining fap. It's fairly well written, although I don't care much about the incest stuff, all the women are actually interesting in their own different ways, and the models are nice and varied enough.

Although I did enjoy it (Alina best girl, Bella close 2nd and Riley 3rd), I don't think I care enough about the plot (puritans taking over the country is way too close to home to be comfortable lol) to play it again.

Solid 4 stars, but I do feel tempted to give it 5 for making me finally notice I have a slight dom kink...
  7. 5.00 star(s)

megagurkle

Art and story are great, Perverteer is very talented. Some branching options to give you different ways to play certain character's paths, if that's your cup of tea.

Plenty of tropes, but this is the kind of game that inspires them.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

sixpo2

This game has good concept, which is not really original (but I enjoyed it anyways). Some of the chsaracters are really attartive, some of them unfortunately not. The biggest problem is with the graphics, it is old and really bad in some parts of the game.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

hampsure

After really getting into AVNs a couple years back this was one that I kept seeing being mentioned and initially wrote off as likely not for me (despite one character being an instant draw after seeing a bit of gameplay). It did keep resurfacing as highly recommended/rated and curiosity won out as I wanted to see what all the fuss was about (particularly with the dev having another game on the way at the time). Though I haven't played it in over half a year at this point I remember it pretty well and I'm finally getting around to reviewing.

Whether incest in AVNs is your thing or not (personally I'm rather neutral on it with the tldr being it works in some games and not in others), this is a fantastic harem game that gives you quite a bit of choice in not only harem and solo routes/endings but also plenty of variations of each, giving the player a lot of options as to who they do and don't want to be involved with. There are lots of opportunities but very little is actually forced. Just be aware that the game seems a lot more empty when you're playing through non-harem.

This is one of the very few AVNs with a harem ending that I've been hooked enough to go back and replay variations of several different routes from. Not only did I do variations of the harem but also two different versions of one character's solo route (actually I did hers at least three times since I didn't like the feeling the corruption variation left me with and ended up playing the romance route a second time after).

Renders may start to seem a bit dated at this point but I felt held up a lot better than I was expecting (and still do). Framing and presentation was well done. Character models were mostly attractive and varied. My only nitpicks were that a some of the faces were initially a bit of a turn off and a few characters (one main LI and a few BG characters) had uncanny looks where in some renders they'd look almost too young and in others much older (something about Rachel's face/head and makeup seemed to have this effect to me for example and Mr. Dots tends to use this type of aesthetic in younger characters in his games for reference).

With the LIs (and sidegirls), while I feel some were somewhat better written and more interesting than others, let's just say I started out only really being attracted to one and ended up being attracted to almost all of them in various ways. It's always a great sign when a game can change the perception of its characters that dramatically.

There's no animations but they're not needed with the well done renders and writing. While the writing of the sex scenes isn't perfect and can occasionally come off like something one might expect from a sleazy "romance" novel, it's still some of the better writing for these types of scenes that I recall seeing. This game is really a testament to the fact that animations aren't needed to have really hot scenes. A lot can be accomplished with a handful of well done renders and some descriptive writing. From there anyone with any imagination is likely to get a better experience than if sub-par animations were included instead.

Progress is clearly made technically and is noticeable visually as the game progresses, which hopefully carries over to the next game from the dev (which I haven't played yet).

The story, while it did have some genuine some weak points, can be quite far fetched but most of that really comes down to some of the building blocks of the more ridiculous things often being purposefully over the top parody turned into plot devices. The story doesn't seem to be meant to be taken at face value and almost every aspect is dialed way up. I felt like it pulled off being able to be joyfully juvenile and indulgent at times and much more mature at others while remaining engaging, humorous, and sexy. Depending on the choices you make it can be anywhere quite heartwarming to pretty dark (at least for one path with one of the characters in particular). Pacing and structure are generally pretty good as well. Unfortunately, some of the characters in bad situations can only be "saved" by romancing them which was a bit disappointing that there weren't alternate ways of resolving some things but it is largely meant to be a harem game I guess.

Fans of the harem genre will likely get a lot more out of this game than others but there's still something for everyone here and I'd recommend it to anyone that's not totally opposed to the premise.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

connor1518

Just about everything in this game is average at best.

There isn't a whole lot of plot. Nothing to really stand out. At least the MC isn't a complete douche. Story revolving around the youngest and oldest sisters feel a bit forced at times, mom is even more so. None of the characters are what you could call compelling.

The renders and models are just so-so. A serious lack of animations hurts. You can tell by looking at it this is an older game. The Devs newer one is far and away better, both in appearance and in writing.

I do appreciate VNs that at least give the option for pregnancy as this one does.

This isn't bad but it's also not what you could call top tier.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

LordSGod

It's been such a long time and I really enjoyed it to the core (wish theres more stuff on the island trip part), just missing animations to be a masterpiece and harem path is just what i need in a game full of chicks, easily recommended :cool:
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Darkfyre

If you are into incest this is a must play game. If that is not your kink I wouldn't recommend it; there are better games. But this game lets you fuck your sisters and mother, get them pregnant and marry them. Which is pretty awesome in my book. Also, there are a bunch of other girls that are nice and the best thing is that you can get them all pregnant. I had over 20 kids with this game!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

EdgarWriter

Plus
    - cohesive story with great build up and different approach to all girls (fair amount of scenes for each girl)
    - beautiful models and quite interesting renders
    - nice variety of fetishes (but mostly soft ones - fine with my taste)
    - story feel complete with it's ending
    - points for MC without a face(it's immersive)

Minus
    - it feel weak without Uncensor Patches
    - harem fetish is fulfilled BUT it could be more intense (it's not bad but I have my particular taste it that matter - still it's one of the best harem games I've played)
    - mother story line was cool but to soft. She should be more dominant and I would like her to take a bigger role in forming a harem.
    - some of the secondary girls was dull ( I literally didn't want them in my harem even "for free" )

SUMMARY - one of the best games on the market. Highly recommended. You will sank for hours. It's not critcly perfect for my taste but for it was, the author would need to read my mind.
  14. 3.00 star(s)

Fred689

I find this game a tad overrated in the reviews.

No real story behind the game, each girl has her own problem which the MC can solve naturally;
    Liza has a dork of a boyfriend who cheats on her -> MC to the rescue with webcam footage of the cheating.
    Bella is blackmailed for posting nude pics -> MC to the rescue by exposing the villain while banging his mother
    Rachel -> nothing special.. just a shy? 18 year old girl who has no sex experience but who loves being watched in the shower, sleeps topless with her brother and naked with her best friend, has 2 slutty 18 year old girlsfriends but is the virgin of the 3??
    The pacing from being a shy teenager to an almost sex craving girl goes a bit to fast for my liking.
    Not to forget your mother Susan who runs a classy femdom brothel... awesome

I understand that not all games can have a fantastic and compelling story but these relationships are so forced that it's simply unbelievable.

Pro's:
    Renders are OK, game has been out a few years I guess?
    Writing and grammar is ok, nothing special.
    Animations are lacking but this is normal I guess for an older game.
    Scenes with Susan and girls in the Discreet building are hot and well done.
    Different kinks and the incest ofc.
    Game is completed!
    Summary -> stay for the fap not the story ;)
  15. 1.00 star(s)

Jimlong357

The whole thing is about incest and that's pretty much all. You can see the developer attempts an animation at one point in the game, but then never tries again after that.

Story - Very generic, not interesting with a lot off really off the wall twists that make it really unrealistic, where it's actually trying to be taken that way.

Visuals - Renders are just ok, nothing more.

Gameplay - Very convoluted, the game pushes you towards all of the girls.

Overall I don't get what people see in this, unless incest is your number one kink, there' not much here to keep me interested..
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5143451

I loved playing this game, beautiful girls, likeably characters, and long enough play to seduce them, and it felt better, than most VN's were you fuck one after the other without any emotional connection being build.

I would have liked it if the piss option was able to be turned off, squirting and pissing is not the same, and seeing them piss in every scene wasn't as erotic as it seemed to be.

Being able to play with pregnancy or without was nice. Unfortunately one sad face when you said no. But having your whole harem pregnant was funny. As extra I would have added the option for Nia to get pregnant by her brother in staid of you. I feel so sad for him...

I do however miss the scene where james fucked that mother on tape. The dev could have done a little bit more with that.

Overal a nice 2 days play...
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Kryptonson

This has to be one of the best Harem games that I ever played. Even though the story's premise is a simple slice of life story with incest, it is very well written. It starts of as a typical incest story with you meeting your family after a long time and then goes on from there. The story is well paced and progression feels natural with the situation with the family getting dirtier as time goes on. Though I wish the author had not included the fixed day system as I feel it sometimes restricts the story and some story elements kind of feel rushed because of it. Apart from that don't have any other issues with the pacing.

The girls in this games are amazing! Perverteer really has a real knack of fleshing out the girls and making each and everyone of them unique. Each of the girls especially the sisters have unique characteristics that make them stand on their own and fun to interact with, be it Liza's naive but caring nature, Bella's raw sexy passion or Rachel's playfulness and enthusiasm to have sex. It made me feel for each girl and connect with them emotionally. Not many other stories especially ones having incest in them can do that.

As an adult novel, the sex in the game is really good. Even with the lack of animations the sex scenes are well done with unique poses and backgrounds and are definitely worth checking out. The sex scenes also have a good variety covering different fetishes with options provided to turn them off.

I have to really congratulate Perverteer for making some of the best endings in a visual novel. A lot of novel endings feels rushed and flop hard but this game's ending feels really well thought out and gave a good conclusion to all the girls.

I really had a great time playing this game and definitely would recommend playing it without a question. This is one of those games that have to be experienced if your a fan of adult visual novels.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

skilly

This is almost a perfect VN. The only thing that I would add to this would be animation and sound. Other than that this is a wonderful story. Each girl is interesting and each one stands out from the rest. A lot of these kinds of games can suffer from cookie cutter characters but this does a good job at avoiding that.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Amon617

Perfect.
    I enjoyed every moment of it. Story is pretty good. And story being the focus of the game, instead of the game being about lots of sex is really good. Mom's secret job, Bella's trouble, Sasha-Miley-Sabine flashbacks and all the other side-stories are also nice and well-handled.
    Considering this is a 5 year old game art and general picture is also really good.
    Lack of animation will not take anything away from your fun because especially the story and other aspects will cover that.
    Women are lovely, different and sexy.
    There are different routes which is good because in a fun game like this one-and-done will not be enough for you.
    Writing and dialogues are also great. Never felt bored or wanted to skip at any point.
    It's in my favourite list for sure.
    A Must Play!!
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Irdu Lili

Genuinely the best incest-centered VNs I have played, and one of the best in general. In a genre where plot and character personalities and archs/development are often sidelined to go straight for the sex scenes, or where said plot is made unnecessarilly complicated and the sex scenes ignored only for the former to end up flopping and being rushed at the end, this game manages to not only balance both, but also do so with excellent results.

Starting with the scenes, they are very well polished and of incredible quality among its peers, specially considering that, as far as I know, this was Perveteer first game. The improvement between the first scenes and the last ones in the game is also noticeable; Perveteer clearly put effort in learning and perfecting them as the game went on, and even the most basic ones at the beginning of the game could easily rival the best ones of the average visual novel. They also vary a lot without ever being outlandish for the characters performing them to do so, which brings me to the plot and characters.

Without delving into spoiler territory, the plot is as believable and sounded as an incest harem visual novel can get, and every single character is genuinely interesting and their respective plotlines (and eventual merged plotlines) well made. Both the main girls and the side ones have surprisingly established personalities and archs with satisfying conclusions. Even the token "best male friend character" actually has some depth to it and it's quite sympathetic, and not just a living comedy routine/excuse to make MC start thinking about their family in a sexual manner
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Going further in terms of plot, your choices as the player actually do feel like they have an impact and can alter greatly the finale. Getting the harem ending is very satisfying, not necessarily because it's hard to do, but because there are many choices that basically allow you to pretty much determine what your relationship will be with every character throughout the game.

When the possibility of establishing a relationship of any kind with a girl, it doesn't feel like a pointless question that the developer itself already knows you are going to answer with "yeah, obviously I want to fuck everything that moves and is female", and instead it really feels like you could go ahead without establishing said relationship and both the side character and the plot would still make sense while also being altered through your chice. The whole pregnancy system is also an added manifestation of this; both choosing to impregnate or not a girl feel like an actual immersive choice within the plot and not "press this button if you want x content, press this button if you don't".

It still has some potential improvements, of course. While it does have some good variety in content, most of the wildest stuff does not go beyond anal and threesomes/orgies (which admissibly to the average person is already quite the thing, but come on, you now the kind of stuff that can end up in these games). That said, considering that the setting is a fairly realistic world and this isn't exactly oriented to some kind of hardcore bdsm monsterfucker, it is more than enough.

The final act does also feel a bit rushed; specifically the ending and "epilogue" feel like Perveteer planned to expand a bit more into them but chose to hurry it up a bit. It still is a very satisfying ending, however, and said "rushed" feel is barely noticeable, specially coming from an erotic visual novel, which tend to be extremely more rushed than this.

Overall, Sisterly Lust is, as I said in the beginning, one of the best VNs I have played, and Perveteer has quickly become one of my favorite devs. His next/current project, Tales From The Unending Void, is so far being not just as good, but even better than this one, and I can't wait for the finished result so I can properly rate it and add it to my list of actual masterpieces of this whole genre.