VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Sisterly Lust [v1.1.11] [Perverteer]

1. 5.00 star(s)

hansalbers

I played v1.1.4
    Very good Storyline, multiple paths, nice surround story items.
    Finally a game with a really really good Harem route. Renders a really good, especially in the view of the MC.
    Animations are a little less elaborate than the most favourite game on F95 but still very good.
    Once I started playing i played right through the whole game
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Rundmck

I'm a Bella supremacist. What a girl. What a game.

One of the first Adult Games I played and very few come even close to this one in terms of quality. The girls are all attractive as hell. It gets straight to the point. The sex is hot. And a full game for a change. A must play.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Fitshace

I recently had the urge to revisit this game, and you know what? It really holds up well! Sure the art is dated and it lacks animations, but considering when it was made I'd say it looks pretty good! Further, it's fairly well written and offers distinctly different LIs. There's no great plot or anything to speak of, but it's engaging nonetheless. Further, there are so many paths that you can take or not and combine in various ways, it's kinda crazy. I loved my new playthrough, and I bet my MC loved fathering a grand total of 20 kids. If you haven't played this game yet for whatever reason, I recommend fixing that!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

AllanSlye

Version : 1.1.4 Bugfix Extended

Pros :
    - Great artsyle
    - Great characters
    - Multiple routes for some characters

Cons :
    - No audio (not sure if it was a bug for me)
    - No animation
    - Single choice can stop a route sometimes
  5. 1.00 star(s)

RareFishSticks

Weeell, this game deff not a "star catcher". I don't get why this VN got so much attention. Like, I get it, some of these ideas are fine and interesting, but they're executed very poorly. So I can't give this novel more than 3/10 for all it has shown to us. Good models, tho.

Pros:
    - good models
    - first few animations
    - eeehm... (there's must be something else ...I guess, nope)

Cons:
    - story/writting
    - "copy and paste"
    - James
  6. 3.00 star(s)

ComradeMaethor

This game contains a metric fuck ton of content, however, it loses points due to the fact that it started out using animated sex scenes only to drop them in favor of using easier static art to make more scenes. That being said, there is a lot of sex in this game if you use the walkthrough, almost too much for me to handle effectively. It took forever to complete this game (if you know what I mean). As for story, meh. This game is a sex simulator kind of VN and while it does have drama, the player should never really be worried about it.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4406778

Happy I finally got to finish it, I'd recommend this to anyone, probably replay it in a year or 2 just for the good memory's , would of preferred a longer ending but can't complain

also if you bought it on steam like I did then download it again from here with the walkthrough mod because if you are like me then ya probably stuffed up some choices :)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

JoeTheMC84

This is one of my favorite games. It's a bit older now, and compared to some other games it's not the best looking when it comes to the art and that includes the lewd stuff, but that for me is the least important part of these games. The story is quality, I like all the girls which is good for a harem game especially, and most importantly it is complete with actual differences in the endings. I thought about giving it four stars just because to get the full harem ending with every possible girl knocked up you have to engage with a few fetishes that I'm not super into, but I still gave it the fifth star because honestly, I'm kind of vanilla when it come to what I like most in the lewd stuff. So, basically in every game I play here I end up engaging with stuff I’m not super into at least to some extent. If you want to play a good game that’s actually done and doesn’t just have a complete tag slapped on it because the developer got bored and rushed it, then this is one of the better ones.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Person_1233

Story - The story is well written and engaging even though it is quite long the game fly by due to how enjoyable it is.
    Renders - The Renders are amazing, High quality All characters are extremely well dome no corners cut.
    Characters - The characters are lovable and evoke emotion. you feel like you are a part of the story.
    Bugs - I have not experienced any bugs.
    Grammar - I noticed no major spelling or grammar errors game is well done.
    Content - With plenty of paths to play your game could either be very short and boring or very long and action-packed at this time this is my favourite game played. Tons of replayability here.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

abconline

Upside is that it's pretty long.

Downside is that the characters are all pretty hideous looking, check out some in-game screenshots and see for yourself. I've played some ugly games, but typically they are so kinky they are still hot. This one is unfortunately pretty vanilla in term of content.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

JJDrakken

Damn fine story. Only way this could get better is if it had full animations....

Story top from bottom I loved it. I honestly was busting my ass off, not trying look at any guides to get the ending I wanted and restarted it several times, because I enjoyed it.

I want a part 2 of this, with them on the island, that would be amazing.

Huge shout out to Alina....mmmm :)

5 stars
  12. 4.00 star(s)

dietmountaindew

This VN is to the wincest genre what The Godfather is to mafia movies. Look, that made a lot more sense in my head, okay?

Attractive characters, tons of lewd scenes. Animations range from okay to good, to great.

I appreciate all of the ending options (gives me old school, Japanese VN vibes with how much variety there is) including having fleshed out pregnancy storylines, if that's your kinda thing.

Just a grand ole' pervy time to be had here.

5* Seems a bit excessive but it's at least a solid 4.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

quelera

Good:
    Unique faces, Each character has interesting story, Tree option (you can pick the ending that you want), cool sidekick (James), well-made dialogue, well-picked word in the mini-novel (Susan's novels), I like the ending.

Bad:
    Sometimes the characters' neck are a bit longer than normal/proportional.

Big thanks to Perverteer can't wait to play Tales From The Unending Void and thanks to Maim Lain that created walkthrough and gallery mod.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Zaklin69

the best game in its every tag. it has everything . what more could we ask for. and especially the story is good.
    I hope I can play more games like this(no continuation). I like its endings very much. so everybody can enjoy a good story with beautiful graphics. The graphics are excellent. I would like to play more of this.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3589835

This game is an absolute masterpiece on all fronts! The plethora of options, the wonderful story telling! The character designs are amazing and the progression from beginning to end is amazing. I also additionally appreciate the optional pregnancy choices as well as watersport options for those who enjoy that sort of thing. Keep up the great work DEV 10/10!
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Jim Bentley

Choices matter, but one wrong choice early ends the path with that character. The story is rather shallow, you are a super wealthy handsome boy with a big dick and every woman throws her vagina at you and indulges in kinky sex. Happily, there is no grinding, the characters have their own personality, and most importantly it has an ending (multiple endings actually).
  17. 5.00 star(s)

venomousgamer

What else can I add in the praise of this wonderful game, I have played it multiple times and always get slightly different outcomes due to the choices. Even though there is no animation the renders are good enough. Like I said I have played it multiple times and would be playing another round in few days once more and then few more times as well. Enjoy the story once again.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

SergeKov

That's a very good game with an enermous amount of content inside of it. The character models are ok, but not mindbreaking. The general plot is a little bit of cliche, but the writting is on a pretty decent level, so you are not too tired of the main story (although someimes you are tired of all of it). Overall I enjoyed the game , but it has its own drawbacks and weakness.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

LauraBurn

This game deserves at least 3 stars just by virtue of how much content it has, even if the content wasn't good. It's absurd how many scenes are in this game. There is more H-Content in this game's epilogue than there is in most entire games on this site.

The other 2 stars come from the writing and the quality of H-scenes. The renders are fine, some are hotter than others (Bella is best girl by far) but they do look at least a little dated at the beginning -- but they improve slightly over the course of the game.

The writing is mostly fine. It gets the job done and has very few errors, but it's nothing to write home about either.

This game is really good and it's a classic for a reason. Its age is starting to show but I think it still holds up. I would probably give this a 4.5/5 if I could, but I'm happy to bump it up to a 5/5 because I'm a sucker for devs that complete their games.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Xanthor72

Well written throughout, great render quality, and the lack of animations isn't something that's all that relevant with how descriptive the text is. Bella and Riley were some of my favorite characters of recent visual novels I've played thorugh, even if Riley was more of a minor character. Looking forward to the finished version of the dev's next game, Tales from the Unending Void!