VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Sisterly Lust [v1.1.11] [Perverteer]

1. 5.00 star(s)

spamscript

Great VN. Great girls. I finished it/replayed it a couple times just to get the best ending. The scenes are one of the best out there. The plot is also not that terrible (jk it was alright). Give it a shot! 9/10
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ginyu69

This game is simply amazing the characters are all unique and change depending on your choices certain characters even have different story lines depending on a choice the animation is amazing and the h scenes get the job done great the written is top notch and the story is interesting to follow and filled with H scenes to keep everyone interested there's different ending and outcomes depending on how you play 100% give this game a play and support the creator if you can
    ps. there's a mod for the gallery to rematch h scenes

Story 5-5
    H Scenes 5-5
    Characters 5-5
    Writing / Dialogue 5-5
    Length 5-5
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Budgy75

i recently completed my first playthrough of this and ended up on the path marrying the mum. Although i thoroughly enjoyed it i did sit there wondering why on earth it was called Sisterly Lust. So after reading through the thread i realised i had clearly made choices (not always wrong ones) that made me miss things. So i installed the walkthrough mod and off i went again. Holy crap i missed a lot of content in the first go and my eyes were quickly opened to the reason the VN has its name. It took me down the path of what i can only assume as the full harem route because the MC gets everyone. :)
    What a joy of a VN to go through. i loved every minute of it, i am utterly convinced that in the months after the end of the story the MC's dick will indeed fall off from over use and will need to be replaced by something Rebeca has created.

This is a masterpiece of a VN, no wonder its rates so highly on here.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Fatalmasterpiece

This is is, in my opinion one of the best games of the genre. It is a very slow burn, which builds gradually so you need to slog through the set up to get to the good parts. This can be difficult because the game isn't big on exposition. Most of the time you spend simply talking to the various other characters and generally do not see the details of how you get from point A to B. Little things like that would help to give this game more life, but the plot, characters and overall story arc are bright enough on their own.

Following the overall development, it felt like the art renders near the beginning start off as good and increase over time to be excellent. This is also true of the scenes themselves which early on seem to lack animation at first but later have more attention to detail.

The shining star of this game is the plot and events which build the total narrative. It is pretty rare to find writing which rings all the bells and hits on every note you are hoping it will. The eventual result, if you're careful and make the right choices, is extremely satisfying if not somewhat catering to the player but hey, it is all just a fantasy story after all.

My final criticism of this game is the lack of sound. Sure, you can turn on your own music, but it doesn't move or flow with the events of the game in front of you. I would consider knocking a star from my rating if this game hadn't made up for this failing in other ways.

If you find the tags to spark your interest then do not hesitate to put some time into this game. It is worth it and very rewarding.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

DracoXXX

Plot wise not that enticing & still went way toooo crazy towards the end. Basically I was only here for Bella(didn't have any other incestuous relations) & I really enjoyed the romance with her. I did fuck around with a lot of other characters while dating her just for timepass(Yes, I was too horny). But didn't expect to take all of them with me in the end, that was totally unnecessary & a crappy part. For eg: there is a girl Alina who's my lil sisters friend & that's all I know about her in the game & yeah she's into S&M cuz I dominate her(strangle, hardcore) whenever we meet & after Cumming she leaves that's it we have no romantic relationship at all still even she leaves her home, family to be with me.
    Overall not exactly a good experience cuz there is literally no animated sex, ugly character models(except Bella & Sasha), forgettable cast,characters always tend to act in unrealistic manner, no plot at all, even MC has no redeemable quality. The only good thing I enjoyed was Bella(cuz I've got a thing for older sis:) well atleast that was satisfied), rest all is just shite
  6. 4.00 star(s)

ShepardRahl

SPOLERS!!!

I enjoyed this game. The story was good and each character had their own personality.

The writing was good. No spelling or grammar errors I noticed.

I didn’t care about the story the MC told the youngest sister about the first time he was in multiple relationships. I just found it a waste of time. Although I did like the models used for it. A couple were better than the ones used for the family since a couple of them I didn’t care for. The middle sister should have been the oldest, and the model for Miley used as the middle sister. And the model for Sasha should have been used for the mother. Although it was kind of nice seeing them show up at the wedding.

I found the Moral Uplift Taskforce story a bit interesting since it mirrors the SJW/PC cancer we are suffering from right now.

If there was one negative I would say it would be the lewd scenes. They aren't the best, but they also aren't the worst. I think my biggest issue with them was the overuse of the spooning position. Personally I find that position boring, but to each their own.

I really liked the ending. You got a nice epilogue detailing all of the characters after the wedding. I really appreciated that.

I had fun with this game. I would recommend it.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Tomboll

I really enjoyed the story. A lot of time has been put into writing dialog for several of the females and many of them you get to have multiple sexual interactions with which makes it easier for one to get a feeling of attachment to the characters.

This is definitly a harem game, meaning that if you want to you can get a harem during gameplay and as an ending.

No animations but the time saved from working on animations have been put into having a lot of renders instead, which means you can have a lot of varied sexual encounters.

I would save a lot early on though, if I recall it correctly it was relatively easy to game over yourself.

You never have to cheat on any of the girls, I do not think I ever saw the MC agreeing to an exclusive relationship with anyone. Not even implying. You can go after as many or as few of the females as you are comfortable with.

This is pretty much a pure sex novel. No grinding. Only game element is the points you get for the 4 main females. If you lose too many points you probably will want to load an old save. Very pleasant experience.

The game length is satiesfactory, I would estimate longer than most other games (I do not count grinding as gameplay time).
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Frim der Wel

Arts is average, writing is average. LIs are kind of OK. Story is ... bad? Really bad? I could not find anything remotely interesting in it. It's the usual "MC is so incredible sexy that everyone immediately wants to have sex with him; most other male characters are over the top caricatures disgusting / evil / unworthy (and the increadibly smart/sexy/.. LIs for some weird reason are stuck with these inferior males. Here, in one instance, one of them even enjoys passive anal sex. Oh my! This seems the be a sure sign of a the "bad" kind of pervert in these games; whereas MC masturbating while spying on LIs is obviously the good kind)
  9. 5.00 star(s)

RaBuddy

I love this game. I hate that you need a walk-through. I've played dozens of games and this is the single one that actually needs it.
    I loved it with my first play-through despite only getting one sister. It feels like an adorable gimme, in hindsight. But the writing around it was really good. I felt sad that we were leaving the rest of the family. The antagonists really pissed me off. But then the sister was just so happy.
    The ending where you get all the sisters and a few extra wives is great.
    The ending where you get zero sisters and marry a random one-off character is hilarious.
    I love this game.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

DrCable

The VN that got me hooked. Great story, nice graphics, and enjoyable kinks. I only wish the mom would be more of a dominatrix and peg the MC, but overall it's a truly great VN. First try I did it without a walktrough or mod, and thought it was fun. With a walkthrough it's so much easier and so very many scenes you risk missing if not.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

meridian1

Generally high quality writing all around. It's a pretty standard setup, but it takes advantage of it. The sisters and mother are done pretty well, and the other characters are done well enough. The mc is pretty good. The story with some of the sisters is pretty good. The other characters are pretty tertiary but still pretty good.

The build up to sex and romance with a sister and the mother is done really well.

Concerning the girls apart from the sisters and the mother, they feel superfluous. I'd rather you make them deeper characters or just scrap the sex with them to focus more on the family.

There is a lot of content here.

Never was really interested in the flashbacks and there's quite a lot of them but you can just skip them.

But it seems like near the end there is some bugs or bad designed parts in the progression of the storyline. I could only advance with one sister and the mother. I could not advance with the other two sisters.

Edit: Basically follow a walkthrough until you are in the "relationship" status with all of them. It doesn't take too long. Or if you don't want to do that, then just be forward and completely inquisitive with them all, and it should happen naturally.

And it did feel a bit rushed near the end. Like there's a fast forward a few months and then you soon reach the end of the game. Though i guess there has to be an ending eventually, and there is still a lot of content here.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

vrdude18

Brilliant game! Best I've played so far. You can play multiple times with totally different outcomes based on the choices you make. I recommend playing with your own choices then play again using a walkthrough guide.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

Triple7

Bad acting, not much convincing content which woud make it a great or at least interesting story from the beginning. Each day goes by with the same routines and that quite fast as well, feels like being stuck in a loop.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Bossk

Warning: This game will ruin you for a lot of other "family friendly" games. i recommend saving it for a bit and sampling other wares on the site if you dont want to judge the rest too harshly

Its so far been the best in terms of pacing. story and the single best harem pregnancy ending of any game ive played on this site (I dont think there was a flat belly left among the female cast by the final screen)

Easily set the standard for me in terms of the tags Harem, Pregnancy and "Family Friendly"
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Jolong22

One of the first Ren'Py VNs I've ever played and boy, I was lucky with the pick. Sisterly Lust has very good quality of renders, good story telling with good characters development. Story is easy going with no action plot but it doesn't matter because the tempo of this game fits it perfectly. Playthrough time is at least 8 hours which is also very good. Overall I'd say this game slowly became classic in the genre and I'd definetely recommend it to everyone who likes good visual, sorta easy-going story and good characters and writing. 10/10. [v1.1.3 Bugfix].
  16. 5.00 star(s)

dingdong84

One of my favorite games of all time. Definitely in the TOP 3. If you like inc, you will love this. Much happy ending. Definitely looking for more from this dev (Perverteer) in the future and happily purchased this game on Steam.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

maver!ck

Sisterly Lust for me is easily one of the best games here with a corruption tag, because unlike most of the games that I've played under that genre, the MC here is one of those who does not want to share his girls to other men which is how I want it to be. Combining romance and corruption is also possible. The player has complete control on how to react on certain events and choose to engage on a sexual act with a NPC or not, unlike other games which automatically presents the player with unavoidable scenes or leaves the player no choice to do something, otherwise it will result into a game over. The character growth of the MC and his love interests are also presented in a progressive way which is good, showing how or what they are thinking helps in the matter as well. The explicit details and dirty talk during sexual scenes is also a huge plus. I can think of a lot of good things to say about this game however, it will only make this review too long so I just wrote the ones that are on top of my list. I hope the 5 star rating is enough to express how good this game is. Just try and see for yourself, you wont regret it!
  18. 4.00 star(s)

Kingkela

Could be 5 star but 4 star becouse Mrs Smith did not reveal who she is to Max & father. No details than just the letters ,,, send .. thought there was going to be a part to it ... may I lost it with my choises
    Otherwise its a perfect story even through I did not like How max treat Bella, The star was Bella.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Uthuriel

This game is the GOLD STANDARD for incest harem with pregnancy and one of the best on this website.

Even though this game has no animations I think that the H scenes are very good executed and tasteful.

I liked that the story is very long (40 days + ), well written and executed.

You have a huge cast of girls you can go for and you can get them all pregnant if you choose so.

My favorite is Rachel and second is Bella.

There isn't much else to say.
    If that genre tickles your pickle then go for it.
    You won't regret it.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

GrammerCop

Sisterly lust.

Wow. It seems to indicate only sisters, but it is so much more.

When I first played, it appealed to my desire for incestual relationships (IR). It also included relations with Mother and some other people.

I really enjoyed the story that was presented by the developer, which included a possible solution to the ending of the IR harem. The story also included a full relationship with each member of the harem.

What can I say. I enjoy the story more than the fap appeal. If you are really into harem and incestual relationships, this is a game you need to check out.

FYI - I don't do many ratings on this site. This is a VN I felt compelled to rate.