bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Sisterly Lust [v0.19 ES] Incest Pre-Patched [Perverteer] - Original Size: 1.01GB

Download PC (363MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I sometimes feel sorry for people that visit us at certain times of the month. Both me and my girlfriend have our monthly bloodlettings pretty close together so you have 2 very emotional women for a few days.

2 at once is pretty bad.

The MC here knocks up all of the women, all in the same house, all going through those hormonal rushes at the same time.....

My thoughts and prayers are with anyone that tries this IRL. I have pity on pixels for the nightmare he's about live through.

I do not envy him.

Apr 28, 2019
Would anyone who plays this game on Android like to test something for me?

I threw a quick little app together designed to convert the Android version from the Standard Edition (no incest) to the Taboo Edition (full incest).

This is a standalone app, and it should work regardless of whether you already have the game installed or not.

All you have to do is download the app and run it. As soon as you see the main menu, you can quit, uninstall my app, and reload the game.

You won't need to keep my app installed, although I'd check to see if the game recognizes itself as the Taboo Edition before uninstalling my app.

Please let me know if this works for you (or if it doesn't)!
Can you update this file please

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day38.rpy", line 21, in <module>
NameError: name 'day35_r_creampie' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day38.rpyc", line 21, in script
  File "(...)/SL.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1803, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "(...)/SL.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1960, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "(...)2/SL.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1953, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/day38.rpy", line 21, in <module>
NameError: name 'day35_r_creampie' is not defined

Darwin-15.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
SL 0.19
Tue May 21 19:29:36 2019
@Perverteer found a bug:cool::geek:
I've seen that one reported and I thought I had a fix... Anyway, you can safely hit ignore when that error crops up. New playthroughs shouldn't be affected.

I thought her name was mrs. smith for all of the people that didn't have the incest patch.
Yeah, I guess officially she's called Susan Smith now. She was Mrs. Smith before, but I gave her a first name by default in the non-incest edition.

4.50 star(s) 325 Votes