myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I don't think you score any brownie points with Bella at all in the last update as I didn't see any of her stats go up at all.

Serdium

Jan 28, 2018
Idk if anyone else has noticed this or if it is just me, but after a while of playing, I noticed the stat menu disappears and I can't get back into it. Unless I want to do a full new game and try to get back where I was remembering everything I did.

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
@

I don't think you score any brownie points with Bella at all in the last update as I didn't see any of her stats go up at all.
No, but you lose 1 trust point with her if
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And you can add 2 corruption points if you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: niknak

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
@

1. what Anon-e-Mouse said.
2. I meant it not as actual ingame-stat, but more that the tone of the relationship is slowly shifting - from pure blackmail to a mutual thingy. So MC is still playing the power card, but he's not trying to be an extra-asshole.

3. @Serdium - yeah, had that too. Annoying, really. Interestingly enough, when first playing the update, i noticed it, used it once - and it was gone in the next second, never to return. But when i reloaded my save to provide the "tipps" above, i noticed that in the scenes with Rachel at the pool, i suddenly got the heart again - and a bit later when skipping through the text it was again gone with the wind.
Maybe a clean new game will fix this (anyone?), but then again as of now the answers are somewhat obvious right and wrong, so it's imho not worth replaying just for that yet.

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Idk if anyone else has noticed this or if it is just me, but after a while of playing, I noticed the stat menu disappears and I can't get back into it. Unless I want to do a full new game and try to get back where I was remembering everything I did.
There's a bug that makes it disappear if you roll back to certain choices to try different routes. Just save before each choice, and if you roll back and it disappears, reload and it will be back again.

Serdium

Jan 28, 2018
There's a bug that makes it disappear if you roll back to certain choices to try different routes. Just save before each choice, and if you roll back and it disappears, reload and it will be back again.
Thanks but I just kinda gave up on it and doing the first run through without it to see how it is, but thanks for letting me know.

@
Yeah that is how I noticed it, it was there at the very begining, I used it once, went to check later on and noticed it was gone.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
@Perverteer small exploit in latest update:
Code:
day11.rpy line 920
                        "About Dwayne" if not day11_b_dwayne_talk:
should be
                        "About Dwayne" if not day11_b_dwayne_talk_soft:
unless you want the player grind for Bellas corruption/trust ;)
maybe you can check also some poses, e.g day11_l_p_room_laptop_disbelief.jpg looks a bit weird, how Liza sticks out her butt
soft path with Bella on day12 perhaps lacks some action
otherwise nice update, i wait for more

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
urh, the booty is your problem? look at that duckface.

anyway, I lost all saves when my disk crashed, but I never managed to get all sisters - one always eluded me. Is that intended or did I keep fucking up?

Reactions: Renzon

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Bug: the stat heart disappeared after MC punched Brody.
Bug: on Bella's love path, you can talk about the hard drive as many times as you want, gaining +1 trust or +1 corruption each time.
Inconsistency: During the pool date, Rachel told MC to turn around, but he didn't. Then she jumped on his back, and he said he felt her on his neck.
Inconsistency: Meeting with Riley, MC spends the night with her, then goes to spend the evening with Liza afterwards.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
bye brody, too bad that couldn't punch him. bella and rachel are sooooooo corrupted and bella's trust is low and liza is quite corrupted and trusty.

could say that got lucky since old save worked and didn't have to restart.

Reactions: Reese286

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Well they could of forced you to pick either Riley or Liza and you would of lost one or the other. So for me I don't mind that is was like that as I could get both of them instead of being forced to do only one of them. I saved right before it as I thought I was going to get forced to pick one or the other but when it never did I was happy and did Liza's quest right after. I guess they could change it to you want to fuck instead of spend the night instead.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes