• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Keep my company
Fixed in the next version!

I thought I pointed that out a while back? Maybe Perverteer forgot to fix it.

Nope, you want a game to be the best it can be, I've quit playing several games because they're so poorly translated, and to correct it would take FAR too much time and effort, which for the most part isn't worth it.

EDIT:

Only one correction to make so far, when you're with Liza, you get the text "As she softly strokes the sensitive skin of the ???"

Not sure what you were going for, but it's clearly not correct.
Yeah, that should be frenulum. It's fixed in v0.21.1, but that version hasn't been posted here (apart from the torrent).

DAZ 3D ones, Think the Middle Sister is Victoria 4.2 base
Well, she uses Krayon Hair which is a default asset from the Victoria 7 package (didn't know that when I created her a century ago). She's not a Victoria iteration though, I've used that model to render the "artist sketches" during the Dr. Philfthy segment in that last version and she doesn't really look like Bella.

anyone know what models have been use in this game, any help will be appreciated.
The girls are a mix of a couple of different models. I made a list once listing all the assets if you're interested.

Reactions: rogue886

silveruss

Oct 20, 2017
Not sure if this has been reported, but this happened.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'day139_m_b_l_r_room[pregnancies]': could not find image. (u'day139_m_b_l_r_room_pregnant_m')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day139.rpyc", line 623, in script call
  File "day139.rpyc", line 1404, in script
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\jdl\SL-021-Extra Scenes Edition PC\SL-0.21-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1272, in execute
    show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\jdl\SL-021-Extra Scenes Edition PC\SL-0.21-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1151, in show_imspec
    atl=atl)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\jdl\SL-021-Extra Scenes Edition PC\SL-0.21-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\exports.py", line 717, in show
    sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\jdl\SL-021-Extra Scenes Edition PC\SL-0.21-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 1077, in add
    thing.set_transform_event("show")
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\jdl\SL-021-Extra Scenes Edition PC\SL-0.21-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\transform.py", line 677, in set_transform_event
    self.child.set_transform_event(event)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\jdl\SL-021-Extra Scenes Edition PC\SL-0.21-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\image.py", line 705, in set_transform_event
    self.find_target()
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\jdl\SL-021-Extra Scenes Edition PC\SL-0.21-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\image.py", line 640, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'day139_m_b_l_r_room[pregnancies]': could not find image. (u'day139_m_b_l_r_room_pregnant_m')

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.0.271
SL 0.21
Thu Aug 29 02:22:19 2019
And there's 2 or 3 after it as well.

EDIT: Found another.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day142.rpy", line 3035, in <module>
NameError: name 'l_pregnant' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day142.rpyc", line 1139, in script call
  File "day142.rpyc", line 3035, in script
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\jdl\SL-021-Extra Scenes Edition PC\SL-0.21-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\jdl\SL-021-Extra Scenes Edition PC\SL-0.21-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 1990, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\jdl\SL-021-Extra Scenes Edition PC\SL-0.21-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/day142.rpy", line 3035, in <module>
NameError: name 'l_pregnant' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.0.271
SL 0.21
Thu Aug 29 04:23:02 2019
Same problem

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
Hi ...first i want to say that i love this VN since my first try months ago...BUT...what the hell is the end of this last update? i realy hope nobody goes through drama like scenes , if yes then please tell bevor ,so i can save my lifetime before i have to see this VN become a crashdown(emotionally)-i relay hope they can fly(escape) in time and life happily on that island...But please don´t fuck the game up....pretty please

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
Fixed in the next version!

Yeah, that should be frenulum. It's fixed in v0.21.1, but that version hasn't been posted here (apart from the torrent).

Well, she uses Krayon Hair which is a default asset from the Victoria 7 package (didn't know that when I created her a century ago). She's not a Victoria iteration though, I've used that model to render the "artist sketches" during the Dr. Philfthy segment in that last version and she doesn't really look like Bella.

The girls are a mix of a couple of different models. I made a list once listing all the assets if you're interested.
I`d love to see that list.. Please

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Hi ...first i want to say that i love this VN since my first try months ago...BUT...what the hell is the end of this last update? i realy hope nobody goes through drama like scenes , if yes then please tell bevor ,so i can save my lifetime before i have to see this VN become a crashdown(emotionally)-i relay hope they can fly(escape) in time and life happily on that island...But please don´t fuck the game up....pretty please
Escape to the island?
I thought she should relocate her business or close until it was safer.
Im on day 38 but I guess that government bs idea is getting more serious.
Maybe moving to another more permanent place might actually be a good idea.
Asuuming that mc stops thinking with his penis and stops screwng everything up.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
After reading some of those coments I am worried about the conclusion of this game.
I hope it lasts longer or maybe a chapter 2 possibly.
The government bs idea Brody the reverend Mrs Steel getting closer and closer to doing some real damage. Specially Brody hes just using that as an excuse for his violent tendencies.
That's why I stayed away from the idea of getting any of them pregnant.
Running around Carrying or dragging around I should say that much luggage is dangerous.
Specially if they want to escape from the clutches of those crazy people.
Its better if he waits until he has his whole family at Perguio Island where its saffer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Simon Jester

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
lol I just downloaded this like 20 minutes ago when it was on page 3.

Anything new?

EDIT: the version I got is SL-0211-Extra_Scenes or something, by the looks of it.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Wow that Brody is like a cockaroach you cant get rid of that keeps coming back for more.
Anybody else notice how much he reminds you of the bad guy from DMD?
Why are the nice girls attracted to the creepy looking ones?
I'm pretty sure they are the same model..... Once I noticed it I developed this whole narrative in my head that after what he did in DMD Lucas fled to whatever city SL takes place in and changed his name to Brody lol

dicksauce

Oct 2, 2018
new content from .20? have they reached the island now? or is this just bug fixes?

Last edited:

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
There is a time jump in the game.
Mainly to show how VERY pregnant the girls are
Also on a sidenote ... i am surprised that no one from the mom's side attacking/conspiring/plotting against mc .... Or did I miss something ....
It's strange as she more or less runs a BIG Dom/Bdsm company and no one knows abt it
Maybe the church guy or priest or some person who may enter in future to investigate the "corruption" will turn out to be a customer ;)

4.50 star(s) 325 Votes