Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Wills747

Could you please make a current port of the game preferable v1.1.6 (the latest SE version available here) + patch + WT?

BlackTieOnly

Nov 13, 2023
BlackTieOnly

Here...
It's not current version but complete.

Pixeldrain
So I just beat the game ( Thanks again for providing the android version), And I'm going through the gallery. And I'm seeing a girl that I never saw once throughout my entire run through. Despite the fact that I followed the in game walkthrough hints. Can someone tell me where I missed my chance to meet Adriana?

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
So I just beat the game ( Thanks again for providing the android version), And I'm going through the gallery. And I'm seeing a girl that I never saw once throughout my entire run through. Despite the fact that I followed the in game walkthrough hints. Can someone tell me where I missed my chance to meet Adriana?
You haven't met Adriana? WOW! :oops:
She is the hottest milf in the game after Sasha. I mean Bella and Rachel are nice and cute, but Sasha and Adriana are both hot as a supernova :love:

Reactions: Maviarab

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Adriana is the secretary at Discreet, if you didn't meet her you probably sent James there to look for details on Susan mysterious work, or else you would have met her and started her path too.
This is my guess, it can be something else but that's how you meet her in the playthrough.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
When you get to the bit when you are trying to find out what Susan does for a job, there is the option to call Discreet, or have James call Discreet. You call, then go visit Discreet when you get the option. She is the receptionist. You missed A LOT of content with her and Susan if you never went to her workplace. It is easy to miss the route triggers. In my first playthrough I missed an important choice early on with Rachel and was so confused why she had so little content.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
So I figured it out. I apparently skipped one phone call with James and that locked me out of the discreet route completely.

Maviarab Trikus Dylan741 Beduin123
Ah, it's after you find the business card of Discreet in Susan's room, then you meet James in the cafè where Bella works and you must call and decide to go by yourself or let James go.
You must go so you will open that path with Adriana, if you have save play that part it's rather interesting... Adriana is one of my favourite girls, I really loved her characterization. :)

Reactions: TGafy

BlackTieOnly

Nov 13, 2023
So if you go dominant route with Bella there is no pregnancy option with her and therefore "the everybody gets pregnant" ending is locked out right?

4.50 star(s) 330 Votes