bait10

Aug 5, 2023
I can't find a gallery mod android port for the life of me. But i found out I can save past page 9 so ig I need to have balls and just save every scenes.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
If anyone is still active here, I just need a bit of clarification but the only way to get Bella pregnant is to be on her romance path? In order words, you can't get her pregnant if she's on the submissive path?

Just asking cause if I can't knock her up on submissive path, imma have to restart my playthrough

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
If anyone is still active here, I just need a bit of clarification but the only way to get Bella pregnant is to be on her romance path? In order words, you can't get her pregnant if she's on the submissive path?

Just asking cause if I can't knock her up on submissive path, imma have to restart my playthrough
Yes, the only way to have her pregnant is on the romantic path. :)

Reactions: Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

Yes... if you're an asshole to her then you can't get her pregnant.

4.50 star(s) 330 Votes