Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
I have a question. The last version that I've (quite recently) replayed was 1.1.6 Extra Scenes. In the OP it is 1.1.11 - does it worth replaying again or it's pretty much the same?
No, there’s not much content yet, I think it’s worth going through again in six months. ;)

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
No, there’s not much content yet, I think it’s worth going through again in six months. ;)
And what's going to change in six months? I thought the game is complete.
I would love to have more content as it is one of my favorite games as well as I would like some (early) renders and models to be reworked. But as I said, I don't hold the breath.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
And what's going to change in six months? I thought the game is complete.
I would love to have more content as it is one of my favorite games as well as I would like some (early) renders and models to be reworked. But as I said, I don't hold the breath.
I would also like a continuation of the game. But who will make the sequel if not the developers?
Or are you talking about your own improvements to the game? :rolleyes:

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I would also like a continuation of the game. But who will make the sequel if not the developers?
Or are you talking about your own improvements to the game? :rolleyes:
Probably I misunderstood you. I thought that you imply that you know something about further development of this game and that is in six months something new is supposed to come up.
I wouldn't mind that, but I doubt so. The Devs are actively developing a new title, which is much better graphically and as a story, but for some reason I liked less in terms of the character relationship dynamics.

Reactions: Rome5555555

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
Probably I misunderstood you. I thought that you imply that you know something about further development of this game and that is in six months something new is supposed to come up.
I wouldn't mind that, but I doubt so. The Devs are actively developing a new title, which is much better graphically and as a story, but for some reason I liked less in terms of the character relationship dynamics.
Don’t be upset, something new will probably be more beautiful and interesting, there are so many wonderful games on this site, now I live on this site. :ROFLMAO:

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Don’t be upset, something new will probably be more beautiful and interesting, there are so many wonderful games on this site, now I live on this site. :ROFLMAO:
Why do you think that I'm upset? :unsure: Tell you a secret, this is not the only site and there are many games that are absent from here :ROFLMAO:

bait10

Aug 5, 2023
I can't find a gallery mod android port for the life of me. But i found out I can save past page 9 so ig I need to have balls and just save every scenes.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
If anyone is still active here, I just need a bit of clarification but the only way to get Bella pregnant is to be on her romance path? In order words, you can't get her pregnant if she's on the submissive path?

Just asking cause if I can't knock her up on submissive path, imma have to restart my playthrough

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
If anyone is still active here, I just need a bit of clarification but the only way to get Bella pregnant is to be on her romance path? In order words, you can't get her pregnant if she's on the submissive path?

Just asking cause if I can't knock her up on submissive path, imma have to restart my playthrough
Yes, the only way to have her pregnant is on the romantic path. :)

Reactions: Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

Yes... if you're an asshole to her then you can't get her pregnant.

4.50 star(s) 328 Votes