erw255

Jan 27, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/sisterly-lust-v1-1-11-perverteer.6547/post-11369642

Someone posted 1.1.6 here which works perfectly.

You can use this version with Lord Ashrams mod.
The latest update of the game is mostly translation and minor bugfixes anyway.
True, but they look like fixes I want. Besides, any version of Ren'py 8.1 or later or 7.6 or later runs natively on my computer. Admittedly, the biggest benefit I've seen so far for native games is how much faster they load.

imjustlurkinghere

Aug 20, 2023
Hopefully this isn't a dumb question; Are the provided links to the downloads (currently v1.1.11) for the Extra Scenes Edition or is that version only available through Steam?

-Sincerely an obvious n00b

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Hopefully this isn't a dumb question; Are the provided links to the downloads (currently v1.1.11) for the Extra Scenes Edition or is that version only available through Steam?

-Sincerely an obvious n00b
v1.1.11 is without the extra scenes... that's why I'd recommend the 1.1.6 which I have linked to above...

I never had any bugs with that version, so if you want the extra scenes and maybe use the WT mod then I 'd use that version.

Askwad

Apr 10, 2019
Why does SL require access to photos and files when ran on android? Can't even launch it without agreeing to the terms.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Why does SL require access to photos and files when ran on android? Can't even launch it without agreeing to the terms.
The latest Android build moves the save games to the Documents folder on Android so that they can be easily backed up or transferred off a device. The Android prompt is rather generic, but the game doesn't touch your photos or files, other than write save games to a RenPy_Saves folder in Documents. The change is mostly because of the fact that my other game (Tales From The Unending Void) requires the alternate location in order to transfer saves between seasons. Sisterly Lust is built using the same SDK, so it gets the same Android features (and the annoying popup).

Edge Sangral

Jul 25, 2020
Does the Android download include the incest patch? Cause the patch itself is not available anymore, link leads to nothing.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Here's my unofficial android port of Sisterly Lust v1.11.1
with Universal Choice Descriptor

Download

Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Universal Choice Descriptor?

Very weird mod to add... why not Lord Ashrams mod that let's you choose the path you want from the get go?

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018

Very weird mod to add... why not Lord Ashrams mod that let's you choose the path you want from the get go?
Because i don't know if it would interfere with all the fixes the new version has...
Personally i prefer Lord Ashrams mod without any doubt

Reactions: Uthuriel

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018

Well i'll add a version with Lord Ashrams mod but i can't test it, so it will be at anyones risk :p

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
Also, i think i asked this already, but i didn't got an answer, what is the schoolgirl patch and it does? i think i played again with it, but nothing changed, does it need to work on a specific version?

4.50 star(s) 328 Votes