SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
View attachment 2835627
View attachment 2835634

This game is high quality, was asking because I thought that's compressed version but I don't see at the front page :unsure:
See what? The compressed version? They aren't being linked, this is the normal version, missing the extra scenes, no mod support, and so on. This new version posted is just bug fixes.

The last version here in the OP was the "extra" version with 17 or something like that extra scenes. The bugfix version of it did not make it here, it's like $20-$30, the version here is free, I mean free as on Patreon and so forth, public version :coffee:

This version is just lots of bugfixes if you check the changelog. If you didn't have any issues with path issues, I would go back to v1.1.6 extra, it has all the patches and the mods compatible with it.

So, again, this is (and if the extra comes here) just a polish and bugfix version, there is no new content.

Reactions: 09110212

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Just finished another playthrough and have a question. Through the gallery I can get the scenes where some girls like Megan, Kira and also Nia/Selena/Rebeca are getting impregnated by the MC (all of them are very hot and among my favorite). But in the game I couldn't get those endings - only the family members get impregnated. Are there some conditions for impregnation of the side girls?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just finished another playthrough and have a question. Through the gallery I can get the scenes where some girls like Megan, Kira and also Nia/Selena/Rebeca are getting impregnated by the MC (all of them are very hot and among my favorite). But in the game I couldn't get those endings - only the family members get impregnated. Are there some conditions for impregnation of the side girls?
Which version, extra/normal? It could be the pathing issues they fixed, but the extra bugfix version isn't here.

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
You have to pretty much creampie everything when given that choice.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Might be the bugs with the path issues they discussed in the changelog.
OK, not a big problem I watched the alternative outcomes in the gallery so I can visualize them. The final arrangement is still not 100% to my liking. I would still bring Reily to the island but would not marry her. The relationship with her is not that well developed in the game to include her in the family. I would marry Sasha instead. She is the hottest MILF in all AVNs IMO and beautiful too ;) And she has much bigger role in the life of the MC.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
OK, not a big problem I watched the alternative outcomes in the gallery so I can visualize them. The final arrangement is still not 100% to my liking. I would still bring Reily to the island but would not marry her. The relationship with her is not that well developed in the game to include her in the family. I would marry Sasha instead. She is the hottest MILF in all AVNs IMO and beautiful too ;) And she has much bigger role in the life of the MC.
On which Bella path are you?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
On the Love one. First time I made a mistake selecting the Sub one and this time decided to fix it. :) May be the problem is I didn't impregnate any of the sisters, only Mrs. Smith.
There is the walktrough in the OP, where I'm sure is written what needs to be done for this. Also, I think, it is needed to have the whole family pregnant for the "extend" family to also become pregnant.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery (1.16 Uncensored Edition Extra Scenes)

Since Lain is still MIA, I updated her mod to the game's latest version.
I also updated the colors for Good and Bad choices to work better on my monitor, this might help others who were having similar issues too.

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where SL.exe is located.

Link:
Mega

Optional Schoolgirl Uniform Patch :
Restores the images for the original schoolgirl uniforms .
Install [Perverteer]la_SisterlyLust-1.16UEES.1.rar then install [Perverteer]la_SisterlyLust-1.16UEES.1_Optional_Schoolgirl_Patch.rar saying YES to overwrite files.
Given that this latest release is using Ren'py 8.1.1, does this mod need to be updated? I only ask because version 8 uses Python 3 while previous versions used Python 2. To be honest, though, I'm not sure what version of Ren'py the previous release was using.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Given that this latest release is using Ren'py 8.1.1, does this mod need to be updated? I only ask because version 8 uses Python 3 while previous versions used Python 2. To be honest, though, I'm not sure what version of Ren'py the previous release was using.
Lord Ashram has passed away recently so his mod won't be updated.

• Sad
Reactions: TGafy
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes