Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Not even sure which is which on Steam.
The version on Steam is the bonus edition of the game, whatever that means. (SE? idk)

And this got released today

"Sisterly Lust v1.1.11 (Bugfix)
This quickfix enables the Brazilian Portuguese language in the preferences.

Changelog
- Fix setting language to Brazilian Portuguese"

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The version on Steam is the bonus edition of the game, whatever that means. (SE? idk)

And this got released today

"Sisterly Lust v1.1.11 (Bugfix)
This quickfix enables the Brazilian Portuguese language in the preferences.

Changelog
- Fix setting language to Brazilian Portuguese"
Yes, ,bonus/extra/se, etc, it got released today, so did the free edition.

Yeah, SE is here: for a nice $17.50, the normal is free.
Changelog
- Fix spelling and grammar (thanks to Grubb and Randall)
- Add Portuguese (thanks to Grubb)
- Updates to all languages
- Update engine to Ren'Py 8.1.1
- Possibly fix Steam Deck freezes
- Day 145: Fix missing images (thanks to Deadlock, Kythosjunk, jessejames65 and MadProfGlint)
- Day 145: Fix dialogue when checking on girls (thanks to Randall)
- Day 141: Fix continuity for Liza/Bella relationship (thanks to Randall)
- Day 32: Tweak Rachel's dialogue (thanks to Randall)
- Day 30: Fix continuity error (thanks to Tythesly)
- Day 21: Fix panning image (thanks to flybutter)
- Day 11: Fix continuity when looking at Bella's pictures (thanks to LeMont)
- Day 11: Fix continuity error (thanks to Tythesly)
- Day 4: Fix wording (thanks to Marcus Schätzle)
- Day 4: Make it less easy to miss Bella's and Rachel's path (thanks to SGD)
But as said it's just bugfixes, no new content.

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Has anyone actually confirmed whether or not the last WT mod is even compatible with this updated version yet? (It is now the uncensored edition according to the file name right?) I haven't tried redownloading the game because of that uncertainty and the WT mod's creator Lord Ashram doesn't seem like they're going to ever update again :unsure:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Has anyone actually confirmed whether or not the last WT mod is even compatible with this updated version yet? (It is now the uncensored edition according to the file name right?) I haven't tried redownloading the game because of that uncertainty and the WT mod's creator Lord Ashram doesn't seem like they're going to ever update again :unsure:
Yes, as I said above, the mod is for the "extra" and "uncensored" version. This is just bug fixes. If you did not have any issues before, you should not even really worry too much, the bug fixes were on paths as the dev said not many went on.

In other words, there is really no need to update, or really go after this version. I'd stick with Sisterly Lust v1.1.6 Extra until the v1.1.11 EXTRA comes out. The mod might still be compatible, but if it's not Lord Ashram who created the mod has been absent for little over a month due to cancer and in the hospital with treatments, so doubtful it would be updated if it needs updating.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Does anyone have the link to the compressed v1.1.6 because I'm not finding it here in the searches.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery (1.16 Uncensored Edition Extra Scenes)

Since Lain is still MIA, I updated her mod to the game's latest version.
I also updated the colors for Good and Bad choices to work better on my monitor, this might help others who were having similar issues too.

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where SL.exe is located.

Link:
Mega

Optional Schoolgirl Uniform Patch :
Restores the images for the original schoolgirl uniforms .
Install [Perverteer]la_SisterlyLust-1.16UEES.1.rar then install [Perverteer]la_SisterlyLust-1.16UEES.1_Optional_Schoolgirl_Patch.rar saying YES to overwrite files.
Lord Ashram I hope your health is improving. Greetings from me and a big thumbs up. Question is your mod compatible or does it need to be updated? (y) (y) (y) :unsure::unsure:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lord Ashram I hope your health is improving. Greetings from me and a big thumbs up. Question is your mod compatible or does it need to be updated? (y) (y) (y) :unsure::unsure:

Yes, as I said above, the mod is for the "extra" and "uncensored" version. This is just bug fixes. If you did not have any issues before, you should not even really worry too much, the bug fixes were on paths as the dev said not many went on.

In other words, there is really no need to update, or really go after this version. I'd stick with Sisterly Lust v1.1.6 Extra until the v1.1.11 EXTRA comes out. The mod might still be compatible, but if it's not Lord Ashram who created the mod has been absent for little over a month due to cancer and in the hospital with treatments, so doubtful it would be updated if it needs updating.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes