LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Well.

I know im late to the party here, but I’ve just finished the game and it’s nothing sort of awesome.

I’m usually not very fond of the incest kink, but I got a very strong recommendation from a friend for this game. And I must say after playing just the few first days I decided to purchase it on steam if only for supporting the dev. The game itself is a bit outdated technically at this point (no audio, no animations), but the static renders are serviceable enough (with some of them genuinely good) and the writing was quite engaging.

Finally, I know I’m not very original here either, but Bella in particular on the love route is amazing. The kind of woman I would die for in the real world.

Many thanks to the dev, and good luck with your next game (not that you will need it as it’s already a hit for itself)

Last edited:

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
man this is one of the best incest/harem/pregnancy games I've ever played I'd put it up there with once in a lifetime I'm always drawn back to this game when I have downtime waiting on other games to be updated the only thing I'm sad about is no animations other than that it's pure gold.
I assure you there are better games, you probably haven't played much :ROFLMAO:

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
没有。没有中文版。
Hi,

Just so the rest of the class can learn what the Hell you two were saying (according to G's Machine Translator).

He/She asked: Is there a Chinese version?

You responded with: No. There is no Chinese version.

---

P.S. I think somewhere in one of F95's FAQ posts or terms of service, etc., they've said this is an English speaking forum, but who reads those things, right. :D

Thanks to G Translator, I could see what the other than English language messages say, "maybe".

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Every girl you can cum in can get pregnant, last count when I played MC had over 40 kids.
There is an RNG for twin births and I hit 6 of them.
:ROFLMAO: What the crap? I was positive my full play of this was complete and got 22 kids at the end. Even without hitting twins, I'm still grossly under your 40! Meh.. Just means you'll hit bankruptcy before I do!

Reactions: a1fox3

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
man this is one of the best incest/harem/pregnancy games I've ever played I'd put it up there with once in a lifetime I'm always drawn back to this game when I have downtime waiting on other games to be updated the only thing I'm sad about is no animations other than that it's pure gold.
I assure you there are better games, you probably haven't played much :ROFLMAO:
I've played a lot of games and still think this is the best completed incest/harem/pregnancy so far.
Please let me know what you recommend that may be better as I'd love to play it.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
I've played a lot of games and still think this is the best completed incest/harem/pregnancy so far.
Please let me know what you recommend that may be better as I'd love to play it.
I agree that with you that I like this game a lot too, here I give you another that I liked even more, with your specified tags: Incest/Harem/Pregnancy/Completed:

Parental Love
https://f95zone.to/threads/parental-love-v1-1-luxee.3222/

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes