deimos25

Sep 29, 2021
So just had the first meeting at Discreet. Femdom isn't really my thing but its fine, if it is just the MC. But disappointed that the LI is a sex worker.

Wiki: That being said, it is now generally accepted that a professional dominatrix is a sex worker, and many of the acts conducted during a session may be interpreted as equally sexual to the participants.

I saw a couple posts about her not being a whore because shes not paid to have sex, but its close enough. Unfortunately there isn't a more accurate tag that fits this, but prostitution seems like the best fit and probably should be added. Maybe even the forum taboo 3 letters ntr***.

Wiki: There are some professional dominatrices that engage in sexual contact activities such as facesitting, handjobs or fellatio but others disapprove of this....Typically professional dominatrices do not have sexual intercourse with their clients, do not become naked with their clients and do not allow their clients to touch them.

I don't know the intricacies of professional dominatrix work, as I said its not for me. But... just going off wiki...which is contradictory. the LI may have already deviated from the "norm" of a pro-domme in the very first session.

She grabs MC dick and allows him to kiss her chest/breast. So how far does she go after a few sessions with other clients?

***While other clients are probably never actually shown...we do know what she does for work, how much of a "workaholic" she is, she is a non-typical pro-domme, and she touches and allows her clients to touch/kiss her in the very first session.

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
So just had the first meeting at Discreet. Femdom isn't really my thing but its fine, if it is just the MC. But disappointed that the LI is a sex worker.

Wiki: That being said, it is now generally accepted that a professional dominatrix is a sex worker, and many of the acts conducted during a session may be interpreted as equally sexual to the participants.

I saw a couple posts about her not being a whore because shes not paid to have sex, but its close enough. Unfortunately there isn't a more accurate tag that fits this, but prostitution seems like the best fit and probably should be added. Maybe even the forum taboo 3 letters ntr***.

Wiki: There are some professional dominatrices that engage in sexual contact activities such as facesitting, handjobs or fellatio but others disapprove of this....Typically professional dominatrices do not have sexual intercourse with their clients, do not become naked with their clients and do not allow their clients to touch them.

I don't know the intricacies of professional dominatrix work, as I said its not my thing. But... just going off wiki...which is contradictory. the LI may have already deviated from the "norm" of a pro-domme in the very first session.

She grabs MC dick and allows him to kiss her chest/breast. So how far does she go after a few sessions with other clients?

***While other clients are probably never actually shown...we do know what she does for work, how much of a "workaholic" she is, she is a non-typical pro-domme, and she touches and allows her clients to touch/kiss her in the very first session.
Well, a dominatrix would likely smack you with her whip and say "Just quit whining and play the game, worm." ;)

But I get your point - if it ain't your thing, it ain't your thing.

Of course, the dominatrix would hit you again and tell you "It isn't YOUR thing; it's MY thing. Now, lick my boot."

Nilanjan85

Dec 1, 2020
View attachment 1753489

Overview:
Until recently you've lived in a different part of the country with your father. Your parents divorced when you were very little and the family was ripped apart after a fierce custody battle. Your mother took her three daughters home, while your father moved away with you. You haven't seen your family since and any attempts at communication were very much discouraged by your father. But now, everything has changed after his sudden death. During your fathers funeral you were approached by a woman you instantly recognized as your mother. She asked if you would be willing to go home with her, meet your sisters and be a family again. You hesitantly said yes...
Thread Updated: 2022-04-02
Release Date: 2022-04-02
Developer: Perverteer - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.6 Extra
Language: English
Other Games: Tales From The Unending Void
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac
(v1.1.4 Extra): - - PIXELDRAIN
Android
(v1.1.6 Bugfix): - PIXELDRAIN -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Uncensor Patch*: - -

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - Walkthroug/Scene Gallery Mod - Walkthrough

*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 135105 View attachment 135106 View attachment 135107 View attachment 135108 View attachment 135109 View attachment 135110 View attachment 135111 View attachment 135112 View attachment 135113 View attachment 135114 View attachment 135115 View attachment 135116 View attachment 135117 View attachment 135118 View attachment 135119 View attachment 135120
Please convert all sex scene with motion animations. Story amazing but its more addicted if all sex scene with motion anim.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Please convert all sex scene with motion animations. Story amazing but its more addicted if all sex scene with motion anim.
Perverteer is busy with the development of Tales from the unending void, and honestly I don't think he will never add animations to this story any time soon, if ever.
He tried at the beginning but decided to not continuing with it, since he wasn't skilled enough, maybe in the future if he will decide to make a sequel to Sl, but this game will remain as is.
Adding animation will be to big of a difference in quality with the old renders now, and remaking the entire game wouldn't give him any benefit. :)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Did you downloaded the game recently? Because that's looks like the lower resolution version that was uploaded some time ago, maybe that's the issue, now everything should be ok.
Well, ok considering that the graphic is older and at the time Perverteer was working with a less powerful machine for the renderings.
Try to download the game again and see if it's ok.:)

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Well, ok considering that the graphic is older and at the time Perverteer was working with a less powerful machine for the renderings.
The game looked fine on a PC, so I doubt that this could be the case. That sample image looks like it's been heavily compressed to cut down the size for Android.
The PC version is over 2GB, the Android version only 377MB. That's only ~18% of the size of the original PC version. That kind of loss has to be noticeable.

Reactions: c3p0 and Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
The game looked fine on a PC, so I doubt that this could be the case. That sample image looks like it's been heavily compressed to cut down the size for Android.
The PC version is over 2GB, the Android version only 377MB. That's only ~18% of the size of the original PC version. That kind of loss has to be noticeable.
Thank you for the info, that looks like a wild compression though, I mean I know that maybe it was done for making it available to as many android devices as possible, but nonetheless seems a tad exaggerate.:)

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Ba™️an

Nov 11, 2018
Did you downloaded the game recently? Because that's looks like the lower resolution version that was uploaded some time ago, maybe that's the issue, now everything should be ok.
Try to download the game again and see if it's ok.:)
I downloaded it multiple times and from different sites as well but everywhere its the same.
I remember playing this when it was not complete yet on android and it was fine.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Thank you for the info, that looks like a wild compression though, I mean I know that maybe it was done for making it available to as many android devices as possible, but nonetheless seems a tad exaggerate.:)
Is that the official version? :eek:

EDIT: Just checked, but the version on my website is under 400MB as well. I'm going to release a fix with less compression asap.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes