MacroTX

Feb 15, 2022
thankz for the great game...Sisterly Lust...it great for the convincing story of how i was able to have all of the...nani....hahaha...very good indeed...saving the old sister for the one that i choose to get pregoo...lol...anyway...keep up the good job...

Reactions: Perverteer

Tobias2000

Apr 6, 2020
Is it possible to get the models used? I really want Bella in Virt-A-Mate, to do, you know, stuff with her :D
Or if there is a skilled model-maker, please make the dream come true. Thanks!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Is it possible to get the models used? I really want Bella in Virt-A-Mate, to do, you know, stuff with her :D
Or if there is a skilled model-maker, please make the dream come true. Thanks!
The only thing I remember is that the hairs for Bella are called Krayon (they are for Genesis 3), and I think that the models are tweaked Genesis 3, so you can try to buy the assets on DAZ or see if you can have it from somewhere else. :)

darkskello

Going For Goal Dev
Game Developer
May 3, 2022
Enjoyed it. I never managed to get all of them no matter what I did. Most likely one option I screw up. Needles to say, it's a belting game with hours of entertainment.

Tobias2000

Apr 6, 2020
The only thing I remember is that the hairs for Bella are called Krayon (they are for Genesis 3), and I think that the models are tweaked Genesis 3, so you can try to buy the assets on DAZ or see if you can have it from somewhere else. :)
Thanks! It is really hard to find the Hair somewhere else(I dont want to pay 23$ for hair), got any hints? And also to get it in vam is another level...
But i will try.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thanks! It is really hard to find the Hair somewhere else(I dont want to pay 23$ for hair), got any hints? And also to get it in vam is another level...
But i will try.
My pleasure aaaand try this Gofile link, I just found the Krayon on a russian forum, seems legit but do be careful installing them on DAZ, better safe than sorry ( I opened and checked the file and everything looks allright, but since I don't have DAZ installed anymore I can't see if it works). :)

Reactions: Tobias2000

Tobias2000

Apr 6, 2020
My pleasure aaaand try this Gofile link, I just found the Krayon on a russian forum, seems legit but do be careful installing them on DAZ, better safe than sorry ( I opened and checked the file and everything looks allright, but since I don't have DAZ installed anymore I can't see if it works). :)
Thanks a lot! But now when i try to import it in vam using the Hair Creator i get this error-message:

!> Exception during DAZ import: File /data/goldtassel/KrayonGN3/Krayon Hair/UV Sets/goldtassel/Base/default.dsf could not be found in libraries. Check DAZ and alternate library paths for correctness.

I think this is getting to complicated and i don´t want to bother you. I think the dream stays a dream:cry:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thanks a lot! But now when i try to import it in vam using the Hair Creator i get this error-message:

!> Exception during DAZ import: File /data/goldtassel/KrayonGN3/Krayon Hair/UV Sets/goldtassel/Base/default.dsf could not be found in libraries. Check DAZ and alternate library paths for correctness.

I think this is getting to complicated and i don´t want to bother you. I think the dream stays a dream:cry:
No bother, for vam you mean vam 3D from Sketchfab? I don't know if it can import DAZ assets honestly, if I will find a solution I'll let you know though. :)

Reactions: Tobias2000

Tobias2000

Apr 6, 2020
No bother, for vam you mean vam 3D from Sketchfab? I don't know if it can import DAZ assets honestly, if I will find a solution I'll let you know though. :)
I am trying to get Bella in Virt-A-Mate ;)
I downloaded Daz3d, imported the Hair, exported it again and got it now in Virt-A-Mate, but it is not sitting on the head...
I am slowly getting there :D

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I am trying to get Bella in Virt-A-Mate ;)
I downloaded Daz3d, imported the Hair, exported it again and got it now in Virt-A-Mate, but it is not sitting on the head...
I am slowly getting there :D
Cool, wish you the best, can't wait to see it do share when you're done please. :giggle: (y)

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes