Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
who can you get pregnant? everyone? or just some?
All the girls you decide to pursue romantically will get pregnant.
The only difference is that with the main LI's ( Mom and Sisters) you will get some preggo sex scenes before the ending, with the others just some slides in the ending that shows them pregnants..

Reactions: roitofemotions
Jan 22, 2019
The only difference is that with the main LI's ( Mom and Sisters) you will get some preggo sex scenes before the ending, with the others just some slides in the ending that shows them pregnants..
Thanks

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
As long as these girls don't give birth. You're going to have to keep them. :ROFLMAO:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Not sure if anyone asked, but how do I start the harem route?
Haven't played yet, but there are a couple of walkthroughs, and a WT mod on the first page.

Like most, though, you probably just load the game and fuck every girl that comes in contact with you. ;)

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
can you have an orgy with mom and the sisters?
Would you want to?

Just kidding. I know that there are groupings during the game, but honestly, it's been so long since I played it (right after it's original completion) that I don't actually remember. I know it is 100% a haram ending, so I think so, but I'm not absolutely sure. It is absolutely worth the play through though. when it was still in progress, it's updates were one of my most eagerly awaited. I do remember that I was not disapointed by the ending.

• Love
Reactions: italianstallionxxx
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes