Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Sorry, I didn't get what you mean..
If you don't give Bella the money she needs in full then MC becomes a cunt and exploits her.
Her route is now more maledom oriented and you get more naughty scenes with her sooner but you lose out on the romance and she won't have your child. I suggest this route for a second playthrough.
Sad Bella is just bad... at least for me.

Shindora

Oct 1, 2022
If you don't give Bella the money she needs in full then MC becomes a cunt and exploits her.
Her route is now more maledom oriented and you get more naughty scenes with her sooner but you lose out on the romance and she won't have your child. I suggest this route for a second playthrough.
Sad Bella is just bad... at least for me.
Oh, I get it now. So the game has more to do with incest but isn't that hard on the corruption part, right? For example like Isis: The fall.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Oh, I get it now. So the game has more to do with incest but isn't that hard on the corruption part, right? For example like Isis: The fall.
This game is more vanilla and incest romance than corruption. The Bella path even feels out of place for me because the MC is a nice guy that really cares for his family so exploiting her feels off.
I don't know Isis: The Fall but Sisterly Lust is definitely not corruption oriented. It's love and romance in an incest harem setting.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
The "corruption" route was intended when the game was in it's early stages, now the game is oriented toward the romantic route ( being it a harem, a faithful route with one single girl, or more than one but not all).
The only real corruption route remained is to transform Bella in your slave ( she's the only one with that route due to the bumpy start of your new relationship, so the player can choose if he want a romantic relation or a submissive one) so that word doesn't need to be interpreted literally anymore ( Perverteer didn't feel the need to change it). :)

Shindora

Oct 1, 2022
The "corruption" route was intended when the game was in it's early stages, now the game is oriented toward the romantic route ( being it a harem, a faithful route with one single girl, or more than one but not all).
The only real corruption route remained is to transform Bella in your slave ( she's the only one with that route due to the bumpy start of your new relationship, so the player can choose if he want a romantic relation or a submissive one) so that word doesn't need to be interpreted literally anymore ( Perverteer didn't feel the need to change it). :)
Well, sad! I guess I will still check it out though.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I just got to the part where Liza came to your room after dumping her boyfriend and inviting you to a party. After that it says "Another knock on the door" and then the MC thinks "(Seems like visiting hour...)" and... then there's no scene, no nothing? No one is actually at the door, it just does a timeskip. Anyone else get this or what did I do wrong?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I just got to the part where Liza came to your room after dumping her boyfriend and inviting you to a party. After that it says "Another knock on the door" and then the MC thinks "(Seems like visiting hour...)" and... then there's no scene, no nothing? No one is actually at the door, it just does a timeskip. Anyone else get this or what did I do wrong?
When in doubt install the WT mod...

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
That's the one I'm playing with already. I basically never play without WT mods if there is one available.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
After Liza invite you to party there's a time skip where you play games until evening and then you have three choices, leave Party with Liza as last one.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
After Liza invite you to party there's a time skip where you play games until evening and then you have three choices, leave Party with Liza as last one.
Yeah but like I said the game text says there's a knock at the door and yet nothing happens.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yeah but like I said the game text says there's a knock at the door and yet nothing happens.
That's really strange.
I just tried a quick playthroug after I read of your problem, but as I get to that point Liza invite MC to party in the evening then MC just had some thinking and then there is the time skip and I end with the three choices ( see Susan, go to Riley and party with Liza), there was no trace of such thing like it happened to you.
The only thing that came to mind is that somehow, maybe, you triggered some bug ( maybe there's something in the code that have that part with the knock on the door, I'm just making and uneducated guess).
The only thing I can suggest i try to redownload the game, make a fresh installation hoping that that thing doesn't happen again, I'm sorry for not being able to help you more. :)

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Will there ever be a game as good as this again? The sisters are great and that scene with mom in the laundry room… it makes me diamonds just thinking about it. Perveteers new one is ok but this is goat, right?
There are many great incest games but for incest-harem with impregnation/pregnancy this is one of the best.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes