Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i think there is a bug with german translation even after choosing it in the option the gmae is still englisch

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
Greetings!
Finished the game yesterday and it's great (y)
A very good story, but I'm worried about the MC how he will contain them all ahah :)

ps Rachel is amazing :love:

• Love
Reactions: BenF

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Lastly, a girl in college like the sister with the bald BF would surely have been hit on enough to have some sense of self value, no ? :D
First, people having body issues is a real thing, and they can interpret complements as lies for years. Second, I may be misremembering (been a while) but I don't remember it being made clear that the eldest daughter went to college, and even if she did, pretty sure Bald BF was a high-school sweetheart (should be sourheart) which would mean she probably avoided situations that would lead to her being offered desired complements. And third, regardless of whether she was blue-balling her boyfriend, he was treating her "poorly" to say the least, which would only add to her self confidence issues.

The fact that the MC gets through to her "so quickly", even though she actually seems to remember him and is glad he's back in their lives, is more unbelievable than a woman struggling with unwanted attention and body issues.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Can we not marry iris?
i asked raliey and ALL other 4 but didnt have the option for iris
You can marry Iris. Marriage with her is similar to Riley's. It's likely you missed something with her. Remember that most of Iris' checkpoints are found along Liza's path. There's also getting Iris' phone number when you take Susan out on a date.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Can you marry alina and ana?
i never liked ana so i probably made some negative choices towards her,
alina on the other hand was very much involved, she came to the wedding and then stayed after it .

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Can you marry alina and ana?
i never liked ana so i probably made some negative choices towards her,
alina on the other hand was very much involved, she came to the wedding and then stayed after it .
No you can't, the only ones you can marry are Bella, Rachel, Liza, Susan, Adriana, Riley and Iris the others will be yours but no marriage. :)

Reactions: TGafy

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
No you can't, the only ones you can marry are Bella, Rachel, Liza, Susan, Adriana, Riley and Iris the others will be yours but no marriage. :)
I tagged this game to watch for some reason, but haven't gotten into it. Does it take place in Utah, by any chance?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I tagged this game to watch for some reason, but haven't gotten into it. Does it take place in Utah, by any chance?
Well it's worth to play imho, even though it clearly show how Perverteer was at his beginning as a dev and storyteller.
Uhm no, I would say it's a very generic american set up, nothing remind to a specific U.S state, but take in consideration I'm not american so I could be wrong. :)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
No. MC is able to marry his family and more due to the fact that they move to an island where it's legally possible to do so.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Well it's worth to play imho, even though it clearly show how Perverteer was at his beginning as a dev and storyteller.
Uhm no, I would say it's a very generic american set up, nothing remind to a specific U.S state, but take in consideration I'm not american so I could be wrong. :)
Utah is where the Mormon's primarily settled in the 19th century and back then they openly had multiple marriage. They say it's no longer a tenet of their faith, but it does go on with some sects, and doesn't seem to exactly be condemned by the main body of the organization.

With all of those potential wives, I had to wonder. ;)

Gian_154

Mar 22, 2019
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery (1.16 Uncensored Edition Extra Scenes)

Since Lain is still MIA, I updated her mod to the game's latest version.
I also updated the colors for Good and Bad choices to work better on my monitor, this might help others who were having similar issues too.

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where SL.exe is located.

Link:
Mega

Optional Schoolgirl Uniform Patch :
Restores the images for the original schoolgirl uniforms .
Install [Perverteer]la_SisterlyLust-1.16UEES.1.rar then install [Perverteer]la_SisterlyLust-1.16UEES.1_Optional_Schoolgirl_Patch.rar saying YES to overwrite files.
by chance in Spanish can you play this patch?

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes