ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
So the dad was a Pedo? The talk with Bella on the Vaction MC asked her if there was more than a father daughter love between them she said she wasn't sure but maybe so. But they would always talk that they was so young when the devorce of the mom and dad so that means he was a pedo.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So the dad was a Pedo? The talk with Bella on the Vaction MC asked her if there was more than a father daughter love between them she said she wasn't sure but maybe so. But they would always talk that they was so young when the devorce of the mom and dad so that means he was a pedo.
Nah, Bella and the dad weren't a thing. She had a crush on him but nothing more.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Bros I know I am hella late to the party but so much of the ending pisses me off and I'm not even done with it. Like first I fkn hate Miley and Sabine, and frankly Sasha, too(If not most of all for instigating that situation) for how everything ended in the past with them edging you out of your first relationship(s) but also the fact that your sister just invites them and it's like either you forgive all of them with a minor admonishment for cucking you or you get right back into a situation where clearly your first love is just manipulated by whatever sexual experience is newest/most exciting to her. Like I'd rather just tell them to fck off for life and not attend the wedding at all. Seems like a major departure to the rest of the story imho
Also not a fan of the repeated voyeur scenes where you can't interact except to jerk it but that's really taking a backseat to the above bullshit
what.gif

Trikus

May 31, 2020
No multiple endings, but lots of happy endings leading to a fully pregnant harem on the island, so there is that.
There is a bad ending but to get it you have to play like a moron and not romance any of the girls.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Just finished the game.

While I usually enjoy works that are kinda mundane in the world building with the usual over the top stuff to spicy things, I enjoyed the always over the top nature of the game. I found myself laughing my ass off on some situations.

The only bits I didn't enjoyed were the book readings, mostly because I'm not into the forceful kinks.

Also... screenshot0160.png

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Not so good looking renders and no animations greatly lower the game's final score in my eyes. For example the main sisters why do they look worse than the mc's past love interests from the flashback. Sadly i'm not really attracted to any main girls look wise. I am yet to play Summer's gone but if say this game had as good renders and animations as that game this would be S tier for me for sure.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
An interesting thought about the reason for Bella's anger at Brother was prompted by a conversation in the Brother's restaurant with Lisa. It's a pity Bella's age is not indicated. what a pity. Wasn't Father having an incestuous relationship with Bella? I think Bella behaved exactly like an alcoholic behaves after weaning from drinking - she gets angry. Apparently they had a connection. But these are just my assumptions, which are not based on solid ground. Let's watch - I hope this point will be clarified further in the plot.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
An interesting thought about the reason for Bella's anger at Brother was prompted by a conversation in the Brother's restaurant with Lisa. It's a pity Bella's age is not indicated. what a pity. Wasn't Father having an incestuous relationship with Bella? I think Bella behaved exactly like an alcoholic behaves after weaning from drinking - she gets angry. Apparently they had a connection. But these are just my assumptions, which are not based on solid ground. Let's watch - I hope this point will be clarified further in the plot.
:WaitWhat:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I play Russian localization. Maybe the translator made a mistake?
ok I'll try to return the original language.
In this case I apologize for being rude to you. :)
At the bar after they solve the blackmail issue, Bella confess to MC that she had a crush on their father, and that was part of her initial problems with him since he resemble the father a lot.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes