Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Awron Bev_
I'm now on Day 38, I'm glad the WT Mod points you to be able to do either the Discreet (Femdom) or the Love Route as I'm not into femdom at all and didn't drop the mom due to liking the Adriana scenes so I'm glad the Love Route seems to make the mom's path tolerable though I haven't looked into the game code to see how far the Discreet (Femdom) goes in the femdom stuff.

Reactions: Awron

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Awron Bev_
I'm now on Day 38, I'm glad the WT Mod points you to be able to do either the Discreet (Femdom) or the Love Route as I'm not into femdom at all and didn't drop the mom due to liking the Adriana scenes so I'm glad the Love Route seems to make the mom's path tolerable though I haven't looked into the game code to see how far the Discreet (Femdom) goes in the femdom stuff.
If you've seen the introduction scene, you've pretty much seen the "worst" of it. Later on you're mostly taking an assistant role in doing things to Adrianna.

Reactions: c3p0 and Bev_

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
If you've seen the introduction scene, you've pretty much seen the "worst" of it. Later on you're mostly taking an assistant role in doing things to Adrianna.
I didn't like that she handcuffed you to your bed, I would have been more than pissed, though I have no problem doing that to a chick who's into that though (which I have to my wife a few times in the past and she had a friend who wanted me to do that to the friend but we didn't have anything anymore like that at the time).

It seems like there was something else too, maybe it was just that.

I liked the stuff with Adriana, which was one of the reasons I didn't drop the mom.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery (1.16 Uncensored Edition Extra Scenes)

Since Lain is still MIA, I updated her mod to the game's latest version.
I also updated the colors for Good and Bad choices to work better on my monitor, this might help others who were having similar issues too.

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where SL.exe is located.

Link:
Mega

Optional Schoolgirl Uniform Patch :
Restores the images for the original schoolgirl uniforms .
Install [Perverteer]la_SisterlyLust-1.16UEES.1.rar then install [Perverteer]la_SisterlyLust-1.16UEES.1_Optional_Schoolgirl_Patch.rar saying YES to overwrite files.
This is going to be a Stupid ass question, But...
This Is just a Mod, right? I would STILL need to DL the 1.1.6 game version.
Also,"uncensored", does this mean That I do not need the incest patch?

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I didn't like that she handcuffed you to your bed, I would have been more than pissed, though I have no problem doing that to a chick who's into that though (which I have to my wife a few times in the past and she had a friend who wanted me to do that to the friend but we didn't have anything anymore like that at the time).

It seems like there was something else too, maybe it was just that.

I liked the stuff with Adriana, which was one of the reasons I didn't drop the mom.
I would not being handcuffed the bed; For the RIGHT Person. There would have to be Total Trust though.
(I am kinda into 'playful' bondage. giving or receiving)

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Yes, you need to download the game separately. I dunno if it has patch included, but downloading it shouldn't be a problem.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I would not being handcuffed the bed; For the RIGHT Person. There would have to be Total Trust though.
(I am kinda into 'playful' bondage. giving or receiving)
I have a very dominant personality and like domming women but not the other way around.
Years ago I let my wife tie me up and have her fun, but it didn't really do anything for me as I was just waiting for her to get herself off so I could be untied and enjoy myself and haven't and won't let myself be tied or handcuffed or anything like that again.

Now, binding her arms behind her back, blindfolding her, spanking that ass nice and red while verbally humiliatingly her to get her really horny for the foreplay before letting the real fun begin, well that's the fun stuff for me.

Reactions: CircaAD

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Correct this is just a mod and you still need to download everything else but you know what, I should have included the uncensored patch so I will do that right now.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
Added the uncensored patch so it's one less thing you have do download to the Main Mod (not the optional School Girl Patch which you need to apply to the Main Mod anyways).

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
This game has a pregnancy tag, is it a part of the story or just end game nonsense?
Also is it possible to have both love and other route for landlady or just one?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
This game has a pregnancy tag, is it a part of the story or just end game nonsense?
Also is it possible to have both love and other route for landlady or just one?
Pregnancy play an important part in the game it's not only at the end.
You can pursue both routes at the same time, I recommend playing both since you can pursue another girl Adriana ( the secretary of your landlady/mom at "work"...), if you do.

Reactions: Guz007 and CircaAD

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
What? My favorite game received Polish translation? Welp, time to play again...

Is there any way to make Walkthrough Mod compatible with different language then English?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Jim mchaggis

Mar 26, 2022
Great game !really like the easter eggs in it too ...Dinner with older sister reverend and his wife the sweet roll.on the table had me laughing.

Reactions: CircaAD

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Tried really hard but couldn't really get into the game. Maybe I shouldn't have patreoned to top 30 popular games without trying them first. I like the tags and all but I didn't find the characters at all attractive, thus the sex scenes didn't really do anything for me, plus the lack of animation didn't help either. Oh well the game is from 2017 and probably used some common and free assets. I need to try his newer title to see if it is any better.
Don't know what your main point is here.
Sure it is an older game and the graphics at the very begin of the development and game was not very pleasing to the eye, but this part was rework.
Regarding animation I'm one of them that are neither a strong supporter of it nor very against it. What I know is that "good" animations need a lot of work (and time) and not all games benefits from them, respectively the work or time would have been better used elsewhere in the game.

For the itself it is one of the better, if not among the best of your cliche incest troop MC reunite with his mostly female family out here.

Mabye try Perverteer's other game https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-from-the-unending-void-v0-2-0-perverteer.42668/ and try the games out before you buy.

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
Regarding animation I'm one of them that are neither a strong supporter of it nor very against it. What I know is that "good" animations need a lot of work (and time) and not all games benefits from them, respectively the work or time would have been better used elsewhere in the game.
Definitely agree here. Some of the animations I've seen in VN games are horrifying. Body parts warping in unnatural ways to accommodate the motion. Bits of people disappearing into walls or bedding. And some of them have a frame rate consistent with being run on 486. In those cases, I'd much rather no animation than poor animation. And the time saved by the dev on implementing it would allow a much faster turnaround time on new content. Kudos to a dev that tries something new, but when they look like some form of torture being committed against the characters, I vote for leaving it out and just go with static images.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes