Mar 24, 2022
Alright, broke down and did a Liza screenie route (both preggers and not) then realized I didn't do that same thing with Rachel and Bella, so went back and did the no-kids route with them

THEN...I decided to do a full sister route because as it turns out, Liza and Bella have some hot scenes together, and I didn't want to miss that. So did a sister trio screenie route (both preggers and not) then hit just the pure Ana, the pure Alina, only Kira, then all four of them (Ana, Kira, Alina & Rachel) screenies, got Riley route, so all the routes I wanted is all done and all necessary screenshots have been taken. Fuck yeah!

Not going near the mother or Iris, Megan, Nia or Rebecca, but my screenshots for this game nearly doubled to what now stands at 4,220

DAMN proud of myself :cool::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Alright, broke down and did a Liza screenie route (both preggers and not) then realized I didn't do that same thing with Rachel and Bella, so went back and did the no-kids route with them

THEN...I decided to do a full sister route because as it turns out, Liza and Bella have some hot scenes together, and I didn't want to miss that. So did a sister trio screenie route (both preggers and not) then hit just the pure Ana, the pure Alina, only Kira, then all four of them (Ana, Kira, Alina & Rachel) screenies, got Riley route, so all the routes I wanted is all done and all necessary screenshots have been taken. Fuck yeah!

Not going near the mother or Iris, Megan, Nia or Rebecca, but my screenshots for this game nearly doubled to what now stands at 4,220

DAMN proud of myself :cool::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Is that all? 4,222 is just a drop in the bucket for you, it looks like you've been slacking off. :)

Mar 24, 2022
Is that all? 4,222 is just a drop in the bucket for you, it looks like you've been slacking off. :)
Well for this game it's 4220, if we're talking in total, once I finish Melody, Leap of Faith, Halfway House & the Guardian, it'll be well over 40k

Melody is 10k easy but takes up 20 GB of space, that's the only killer, and it takes at least 4 dusk to dawn days to do it

But I did much more than I ever thought I would in this game, so I'm pretty damn happy.

At one point I had over 85k screenshots but those are games that are gone now but if I decide to do other routes in certain games, I'll have a lot more

Reactions: Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Well for this game it's 4220, if we're talking in total, once I finish Melody, Leap of Faith, Halfway House & the Guardian, it'll be well over 40k

Melody is 10k easy but takes up 20 GB of space, that's the only killer, and it takes at least 4 dusk to dawn days to do it

But I did much more than I ever thought I would in this game, so I'm pretty damn happy.

At one point I had over 85k screenshots but those are games that are gone now but if I decide to do other routes in certain games, I'll have a lot more
If you keep it up your going to need your own server.

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
Very true!

Well that was a hell of a run. James got nothing, and I had them all, even the 3some scene with Ana and Kira. Not my favorite run, but it was worth seeing.

Now doing a Riley run
Could never stand James. In my most recent playthrough I only interacted with him when absolutely necessary and ignored him and his sister as much as possible. Neither of them interest me in the slightest.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Lord Ashram, very big thumbs up - thanks for your work and time!
I don't know if you mean because I updated Lain's mod to the latest game code or you think I did more than that but I didn't.
This mod was the least amount of work I've done to any mod, mine or updating another of Lain's.

Reactions: Dolmen

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I've finally gotten a chance to start playing this game, my thoughts so far (I'm not half way through the game):
I really am enjoying the story and of course my sig should spell out what path I'm going for.
I like the models used with Rachel and Bella being my tie for #1 with Riley and Adriana tie for the next spot, then Liza then all the rest.
Since I'm not familiar with the availability of the models that can be used I do wonder if it is possible for games to use models for sisters that can look related or not.

Even though the cringy British is not too high compared to some of the other games it's still is too high since many of the girls in the game are Latinas and it really messes with the flow of the really good story.
If I ever replay this game I'll have to de-Britify the dialogue, sorry Perverteer.
I can also tell that Perverteer is a huge fan of trashy erotic novels due to how the sex scenes are written (and the books by the MC's mom in the story) and since my wife has written and published over 2 dozen novels & novelettes that I've helped edit most of them, reading the sex scenes seems more like doing work than fun.

Edit:
Changed from most girls to many girls since I'm further into the game.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I don't know if you mean because I updated Lain's mod to the latest game code or you think I did more than that but I didn't.
This mod was the least amount of work I've done to any mod, mine or updating another of Lain's.
Bro don't sell yourself short... ;)

Sometimes it's best to just accept a thank you. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Ashram
Mar 24, 2022
most of the girls in the game are Latinas
Most of the girls in the game aren't latina; there's two, maybe three tops. Rebeca and Nia are two of them.

Rachel, Bella, Liza, Riley (might be?), Ana, Alina, Kira, Megan, Susan, Hazel, Miley, Sasha, Sabine, Lexi, Iris & Adriana aren't Latina. So, what? You're two Latinas vs at least 16 non-Latinas? Even if I was maybe one or two off my number far outweighs yours.

Yeah, that's most girls are Latina for you. Just making sure we're playing the same game here. Maybe take a closer look before you say something like that.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Lord Ashram
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes