TGafy

May 14, 2020
1. Yes, in perfect ending where everyone gets pregnant.
2. There are two (unless you count the one where you leave her alone) main routes Love and Blackmail, however Blackmail kinda splits into two Soft and Hard (during Beligio choice, Blackmail or give her a choice to be your sub willingly), but there are just minor differences in dialog.
Thanks. I always chose her to sub willingly, forgot about the other option.

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Thanks. I always chose her to sub willingly, forgot about the other option.
btw. In case you'll be going for perfect ending: Remember that Bella has to be on a Love route since she can't get pregnant as a sub.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
btw. In case you'll be going for perfect ending: Remember that Bella has to be on a Love route since she can't get pregnant as a sub.
Yeah that's what did me in. I went for Adriana but dommed Bella. It looks like to get Adriana pregnant, I'll need Bella's love path and getting all the main+side girls pregnant. A lot of boxes to check off for her.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
True
When she opens up more and more and getting more affectionate with time its a damn good feeling.
It sure is. You'd have to be a heartless monster to keep treating her like shit. Especially when she's so bothered by what Mister X is doing, she breaks down in tears. The only thing going through my softy heart was "I need to hold her". Poor thing.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
It sure is. You'd have to be a heartless monster to keep treating her like shit. Especially when she's so bothered by what Mister X is doing, she breaks down in tears. The only thing going through my softy heart was "I need to hold her". Poor thing.
Couldn't agree more, that scene was heartbreaking, taking advantage of her would have mean being exactly like the little wimp that was blackmailing her, imho.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Bella dom paths sucks ass...

I love when Bella is happy and smiles... she doesn't do that on the dom path... it's just sad and depressing..
True
When she opens up more and more and getting more affectionate with time its a damn good feeling.
Couldn't agree more, that scene was heartbreaking, taking advantage of her would have mean being exactly like the little wimp that was blackmailing her, imho.
:LOL: It sounds like everyone here at least played the blackmail path before preferring the love path. In my defense, I'm now circling back and doing it 'right' with Bella.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
:LOL: It sounds like everyone here at least played the blackmail path before preferring the love path. In my defense, I'm now circling back and doing it 'right' with Bella.
Ah!Ah! No, honestly I didn't play that path not because I'm against the pet/sub or the blackmail path by principle (if it's good in a story I like it, for example with Alina I enjoyed it plenty), but because it seemed too easy and cruel toward Bella, imho of course
And I know we are talking of a fantasy applied to a game, but I couldn't bring myself to do it, sorry if it looked I was kink shaming those who did it, it wasn't my intention and I apologise if I sounded rude. :)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Ah!Ah! No, honestly I didn't play that path not because I'm against the pet/sub or the blackmail path by principle (if it's good in a story I like it, for example with Alina I enjoyed it plenty), but because it seemed too easy and cruel toward Bella, imho of course
And I know we are talking of a fantasy applied to a game, but I couldn't bring myself to do it, sorry if it looked I was kink shaming those who did it, it wasn't my intention and I apologise if I sounded rude. :)
I had no problems with Alina either especially because she initiated it. Not really my kink but ok because she likes it, and it was just bedroom play.

With Bella though it would be taking advantage of someone in a vulnerable position, it's exploitation, manipulative and cruel on so many levels.
Things I'm very much opposed to.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I had no problems with Alina either especially because she initiated it. Not really my kink but ok because she likes it, and it was just bedroom play.

With Bella though it would be taking advantage of someone in a vulnerable position, it's exploitation, manipulative and cruel on so many levels.
Thing I'm very much opposed to.
You explained what I meant better than me, thank you Uthuriel. :giggle: :love:

• Love
Reactions: Uthuriel

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I appreciate it but when I read it, it didn't come off as rude. Truthfully, I may have chosen the blackmail path first because the other VNs I've been playing have felt too wholesome. A touch of sweetness overload so I opted for something to balance that out. I've now reached the early parts of Bella's love path and it is nice. There's definitely a different atmosphere with these scenes.

Reactions: Dylan741

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
The only "Right" path is the love path for every game, or so it is for me.;):p;)
For me it depends on the game/girl's character.
In Harem Hotel, I choose the Love Path for the elves but in Midnight Paradise I choose the Lust Route instead though I may update the Mod in MP so the player can toggle between the two like what Lain already did in HH.

I do prefer to Dom in game and in real life.

Reactions: CircaAD

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I've never ever done the blackmail path on Bella. I don't think it's right. Double blackmail on one girl. Not nice. Bella's a bitch in the beginning, but she's an absolute sweetie.
Bitchyness tends to mean she needs bent over your knee!

Mar 24, 2022
Sometimes, but in her situation she needs a shoulder and a hug.
Damn right. Once players get past Bella's first five or so days, they'll see how amazing Bella really is. I remember me playing her Love route a couple of years ago for the first time when I got the game off of Steam. I hated her in the beginning, kept at it, and she's been my only girl since with Alina a very close second.

Best damn girl in the game with the best route.

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes