bombo

May 12, 2017
hey guys, someone help me plz im new in this
in lain mod i don't know what the decision's with "blue" and "red" means
blue means corruption & red means romance? or right & wrong?
im sorry if it's a ridiculous question

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2022
I've been playing this game for about two years now with a mod, I've never seen those colors before. If you're talking about the new 1.16 updated mod, then it's not really necessary, since nothing was added to the scenes. I still use the 1.14 for 1.16 and everything's fine, and from what it sounds like, simpler.

This is what I have rather than whatever it is you're using. The 1.16 updated mod wasn't done by Lain. This was simpler.

1651853783767.png

Reactions: bombo

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
hey guys, someone help me plz im new in this
in lain mod i don't know what the decision's with "blue" and "red" means
blue means corruption & red means romance? or right & wrong?
im sorry if it's a ridiculous question
I've been playing this game for about two years now with a mod, I've never seen those colors before. If you're talking about the new 1.16 updated mod, then it's not really necessary, since nothing was added to the scenes. I still use the 1.14 for 1.16 and everything's fine, and from what it sounds like, simpler.

This is what I have rather than whatever it is you're using. The 1.16 updated mod wasn't done by Lain. This was simpler.

Looking into it it seems they are using the Lain mod that is updated by Lord Ashram, so it may be better to tag them with the question I guess.

"Since Lain is still MIA, I updated her mod to the game's latest version.
I also updated the colors for Good and Bad choices to work better on my monitor, this might help others who were having similar issues too."

Reactions: bombo and Punto
Mar 24, 2022
Looking into it it seems they are using the Lain mod that is updated by Lord Ashram, so it may be better to tag them with the question I guess.

"Since Lain is still MIA, I updated her mod to the game's latest version.
I also updated the colors for Good and Bad choices to work better on my monitor, this might help others who were having similar issues too."

The choices really never needed color coding in my opinion, but that's me. The simpler the better. We don't need crayola crayon colored mods.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I agree.
The red/blue wasn't really necessary...

bombo

To answer your question.

Green = yay
Red = nay

There isn't really any corruption in the game though.
The only thing that might qualify for that would be the Bella "corruption" path. Lains/Ashram mod should give you a warning for it.
Personally a path I'd never go cause it sucks.

bombo

May 12, 2017
right there
i think blue goes for right decisions but in the same time it's obvious that it will lead to corruption
i don't understand what the colors referring to

bombo

May 12, 2017
I agree.
The red/blue wasn't really necessary...

bombo

To answer your question.

Green = yay
Red = nay

There isn't really any corruption in the game though.
The only thing that might qualify for that would be the Bella "corruption" path. Lains/Ashram mod should give you a warning for it.
Personally a path I'd never go cause it sucks.
i saw in the walkthrough that corruption points affect how the girls react or something like that and i want to go with romance route but like you said and like i suspected "blue" (i don't know how in the picture it turned green, my old screen mixing colors i guess) or green means the right decision but it gives corruption points also
im frustrated

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
i saw in the walkthrough that corruption points affect how the girls react or something like that and i want to go with romance route but like you said and like i suspected green or red means the right decison but it gives corruption points also
im frustrated
Corruption point and love point increase mutually as you give the correct choice in blue, that is always the correct choice as Uthuriel already explained. :)

• Red Heart

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
i saw in the walkthrough that corruption points affect how the girls react or something like that and i want to go with romance route but like you said and like i suspected green or red means the right decison but it gives corruption points also
im frustrated
Forget the points they do nothing and are of no use.

Green is the good path and red the wrong one. The only thing you have to be careful about is the Bella corruption path but the mod should warn you and like I said before it sucks ass. Worst path in the game. Bella love is the best to go.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
im frustrated
There are only two colors defined for the mod.

define good = "{color=#088}"
define bad = "{color=#c00}"

It looks like getting corruption points is just a byproduct of making the choices. To be on a different branch is a separate choice of it's own.

• Red Heart

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
There are only two colors defined for the mod.

define good = "{color=#088}"
define bad = "{color=#c00}"

It looks like getting corruption points is just a byproduct of making the choices. To be on a different branch is a separate choice of it's own.
I think the whole point system is a remnant of early game design as they don't do anything as far as I can tell.

But now I'm curious too....
Gonna do a dance to summon him.... let's see...

*dances in a crazy motion*

I summon thee.... Perverteer
Enlighten us oh great old one...

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I think the whole point system is a remnant of early game design as the don't do anything as far as I can tell.

LOL! Sorry Uthuriel...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I couldn't resist, forgive me!!! :D :giggle:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I think the whole point system is a remnant of early game design as the don't do anything as far as I can tell.

I'd have to agree. At no point did it seem like the scores effected anything. It's your either on their path or your not.

bombo

May 12, 2017
So if i tried gaining trust points only and avoiding corruption points will be the same as if im gaining both?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So if i tried gaining trust points only and avoiding corruption points will be the same as if im gaining both?
Looking through the script there are actually a few times when the points effect the scenes. The first one is on day two when you see Rachel in the shower. If her corruption is less than 2 she will freak out but if it's at least 2 she will be coy with you about seeing her topples. I didn't go through every day but it seems like the points aren't completely useless after all. You would think the walkthrough takes that into consideration though, I can't say for sure because I don't use it.

Reactions: Uthuriel

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I think the whole point system is a remnant of early game design as they don't do anything as far as I can tell.

WHAT PUNY MORTAL DISTURBS ME?!!!

Anyway. The corruption and trust points are indeed a remnant of an early system I abandoned halfway because it's far too abstract. So there are a few choices where trust and/or corruption affect the outcome of the scenes, but after that it's based on actual choices.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I've reached a point where I'm satisfied with the harem endings and have found the solo endings for the main girls. There's just a few quick questions I'm hoping the community can help with.

1. Is an ending where Adriana gets pregnant possible?

2. In searching for that answer in the thread, I noticed someone posted that Bella has 3 paths. I think I found love and blackmail, is there really another story for her?

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
I've reached a point where I'm satisfied with the harem endings and have found the solo endings for the main girls. There's just a few quick questions I'm hoping the community can help with.

1. Is an ending where Adriana gets pregnant possible?

2. In searching for that answer in the thread, I noticed someone posted that Bella has 3 paths. I think I found love and blackmail, is there really another story for her?
1. Yes, in perfect ending where everyone gets pregnant.
2. There are two (unless you count the one where you leave her alone) main routes Love and Blackmail, however Blackmail kinda splits into two Soft and Hard (during Beligio choice, Blackmail or give her a choice to be your sub willingly), but there are just minor differences in dialog.

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes