Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Damn right. Once players get past Bella's first five or so days, they'll see how amazing Bella really is. I remember me playing her Love route a couple of years ago for the first time when I got the game off of Steam. I hated her in the beginning, kept at it, and she's been my only girl since with Alina a very close second.

Best damn girl in the game with the best route.
Bella and Alina are my favorite girls. It's kind of hard for me to turn either of them down when I'm doing solo routes. Ana on the other hand made an even worse first impression than Bella. She is way to pushy and assuming for my liking. I still haven't done anything with her since the first "You better show me or I'll scream" introduction.

Also a note about Bella's path, unless I'm doing it wrong, I really hate the fact that you can't seem to help her with Mister X and "not" be on her path. That seems off to me. I know it's a big part of why she fall for you and all, but still...

Mar 24, 2022
Bella and Alina are my favorite girls. It's kind of hard for me to turn either of them down when I'm doing solo routes. Ana on the other hand made an even worse first impression than Bella. She is way to pushy and assuming for my liking. I still haven't done anything with her since the first "You better show me or I'll scream" introduction.

Also a note about Bella's path, unless I'm doing it wrong, I really hate the fact that you can't seem to help her with Mister X and "not" be on her path. That seems off to me. I know it's a big part of why she fall for you and all, but still...
Agreed. Ana I never liked, same as Bella. Their faces are not very attractive to me at all.

And you're right about Bella's route with the blackmail. I never liked that about this game.

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Refuse to go to the bar with her/don't show up at the bar, be mad at her for going out with Megan 2 days in a row, not showing up at the party works too I think.

Mar 24, 2022
Refuse to go to the bar with her/don't show up at the bar, be mad at her for going out with Megan 2 days in a row, not showing up at the party works too I think.
That's true, I forgot about that. You can help her out, then ditch her afterwards or just deny her the extra dates, but that's pretty heartless too, but at least you helped her fully.

Reactions: Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
That's true, I forgot about that. You can help her out, then ditch her afterwards or just deny her the extra dates, but that's pretty heartless too, but at least you helped her fully.
It still kind of seems like a lose-lose to me though. Sure you can help her out but then by that time she has already fallen for you. Then you have to be like "Well it's been nice but...". That's a pretty shitty thing to do.

Mar 24, 2022
So, I decided to do something different since I am taking a break from my writing project, and it's ironic since it's on the heels of us all talking about doing Bella only runs.

I decided to do a "Leave James with Nothing but His Own Hands" run

That means taking Ana, Alina, Rachel & Kira away from him all in one shot. I've never done this before in this game, and I'm quite interested to see how it ends. I never liked the guy anyway :ROFLMAO:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So, I decided to do something different since I am taking a break from my writing project, and it's ironic since it's on the heels of us all talking about doing Bella only runs.

I decided to do a "Leave James with Nothing but His Own Hands" run

That means taking Ana, Alina, Rachel & Kira away from him all in one shot. I've never done this before in this game, and I'm quite interested to see how it ends. I never liked the guy anyway :ROFLMAO:
Get ready to be a hypocrite :). To pull that off don't you have to tell him watching Ana rub one in was disgusting and he needs help? All the while your doing much more with at least on family member.

Mar 24, 2022
Get ready to be a hypocrite :). To pull that off don't you have to tell him watching Ana rub one in was disgusting and he needs help? All the while your doing much more with at least on family member.
Yeah you have to tell him off basically I think, I've read the walkthrough enough to know that part. I just want to see the ending. Not doing screenies or anything, but I'm curious on how it plays out, then I intend to do an Alina only run

But I want to leave James broken and lonely :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Skeltom

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
James is a total bro...
If we go for all the girls the epilogue tells us that the kid his sister has is from the MC.
I'd actually would have preferred it if James were the father.

Mar 24, 2022
James is a total bro...
If we go for all the girls the epilogue tells us that the kid his sister has is from the MC.
Well I'm enjoying the shit outta it. I'm doing the sleepover scene and I'm getting all the action, James is getting squat

I really do love this game :ROFLMAO: (y)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
James is a total bro...
Yeah, I think that would have been a nice touch. It would be the two of you starting a family with your family. How often do you see something like that?

Also thinking about it now, there is the celibate ending to if I remember correctly, so you wouldn't have to be a hypocrite in that scenario. But you'd think that would be the last thing a player is going for, playing something like this.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, I think that would have been a nice touch. It would be the two of you starting a family with your family. How often do you see something like that?

Also thinking about it now, there is the celibate ending to if I remember correctly, so you wouldn't have to be a hypocrite in that scenario. But you'd think that would be the last thing a player is going for, playing something like this.
Exactly my thought.
Him starting over in Belugio and starting his own family with his sister would have been nice.
MC has already so many girls, his mom and sisters included. So James having that too would have been a really nice touch

Reactions: CircaAD and Skeltom
Mar 24, 2022

One of my very first plays years ago before the mod and the WT PDF this happened to me because i didn't know what the fuck I was doing.

The days were going so fast and I was wondering what I was doing wrong.

It was pretty damn weird that the days went by so damn fast :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
One of my very first plays years ago before the mod and the WT PDF this happened to me because i didn't know what the fuck I was doing.

The days were going so fast and I was wondering what I was doing wrong.

It was pretty damn weird that the days went by so damn fast :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
I did the same thing when I tried to play my first Liza run. I didn't kiss her after the first date because of how timid she is and I didn't want to be a creep. Then I was like, it's been days now and she hasn't wanted to do anything, and she has been talking to me even less. Something is wrong here...

Mar 24, 2022
I did the same thing when I tried to play my first Liza run. I didn't kiss her after the first date because of how timid she is and I didn't want to be a creep. Then I was like, it's been days now and she hasn't wanted to do anything, and she has been talking to me even less. Something is wrong here...
Never liked her or her face. Bobby Heenan said something years ago that I relate to her: "Million dollar body with a ten cent face"

:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Never liked her or her face. Bobby Heenan said something years ago that I relate to her: "Million dollar body with a ten cent face"

:ROFLMAO:
I'm not put off by any of the models enough to not try there path. But I am put off by the default Gen 3 expressions that are used. Especially the ones for anger and the "Oh" faces. The human mouth doesn't open that far... At times its like they are trying to swallow your head.

Mar 24, 2022
I'm not put off by any of the models enough to not try there path. But I am put off by the default Gen 3 expressions that are used. Especially the ones for anger and the "Oh" faces. The human mouth doesn't open that far... At times its like they are trying to swallow your head.
Very true!

Well that was a hell of a run. James got nothing, and I had them all, even the 3some scene with Ana and Kira. Not my favorite run, but it was worth seeing.

Now doing a Riley run

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes