Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
We need some kind of neutral 'I disagree with that post' reaction.
People keep getting offended by facepalms for some reason.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Most of the girls in the game aren't latina; there's two, maybe three tops. Rebeca and Nia are two of them.

Rachel, Bella, Liza, Riley (might be?), Ana, Alina, Kira, Megan, Susan, Hazel, Miley, Sasha, Sabine, Lexi, Iris & Adriana aren't Latina. So, what? You're two Latinas vs at least 16 non-Latinas? Even if I was maybe one or two off my number far outweighs yours.

Yeah, that's most girls are Latina for you. Just making sure we're playing the same game here. Maybe take a closer look before you say something like that.
Yes Adrian, Alina and the black girls are not latinas but the mother, sisters, Riley, Nia (and her brother Nino), Rebecca are. Besides I had said at that point that I had not even gotten half way through the game when I posted that.

I was also going by facial structure not hair color, though I do personally know a women from Mexico who has natural blonde hair but the rest of her looks is very hispanic. It's not my fault you can't tell if a character model was based on a latina or not or maybe it's because I am around latina's more than you (my wife + part of her family besides having friends who's parents where either from Mexico or all the way down to South America)?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Well I don't know where the hate came from nor care and that's such a big issue with this site as devs and modders do get targeted the most but also just general users too get a lot of unnecessary hate.

"Welcome to the internet."

Reactions: Balu83

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Is this game's story really good? Cause I'm hesitating rn due to the incest aspect
No game is perfect as they all have something that someone will either not like or even hate but overall it's a very good story.
I posted my hot takes about the game about 18 posts up and I'm only now just past the half way point while using the Walkthrough Mod which gives you the Harem Ending but there are many different endings depending on the choices you make.

If you don't have or remove uncensor.rpa from the game folder then the incest is turned off but IMO the story won't be as good as the dialogue then kinda dances around that fact the MC is now living with his mother and sisters. It also changed the relationship of Ana & Kira from being cousins and probably other things too that I've either not yet played or don't remember.

StpdMggt

Feb 12, 2022
No game is perfect as they all have something that someone will either not like or even hate but overall it's a very good story.
I posted my hot takes about the game about 18 posts up and I'm only now just past the half way point while using the Walkthrough Mod which gives you the Harem Ending but there are many different endings depending on the choices you make.

If you don't have or remove uncensor.rpa from the game folder then the incest is turned off but IMO the story won't be as good as the dialogue then kinda dances around that fact the MC is now living with his mother and sisters. It also changed the relationship of Ana & Kira from being cousins and probably other things too that I've either not yet played or don't remember.
Oh, well. As long as the story's good, I'll take it. Thanks!

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Something I'm curious about, is there a way to dom the mom? I'm not too into femdom.
Not really. Discreet (Femdom) and Love are the only routes for her. If you don't like it you can't skip Discreet part.

Awron

Apr 11, 2019
Not really. Discreet (Femdom) and Love are the only routes for her. If you don't like it you can't skip Discreet part.
How does the love route go? Do I have to go through the Discreet events to get to the love route?

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes