DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Just finished a first run, avoided anything I could with the mother and sisters: thank you dev for allowing that! I missed tons of content but got a lot of nice scenes anyway and a very happy ending (without really doing anything to deserve it except to say yes to every side girl invitation I got). Just wish I could have brought Rachel and James together. But again, I really appreciate it when there is so much choice: you can play the way you feel it, and then you can go back and try the other approaches if you want. The fact that I don't feel forced to go a certain way really makes me apprectiate the game all the more. I'd just experienced the opposite in several games in a row (including a very very beloved and famous one) and it just totally turned me off them.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I married Kira (and didn't even have to do anything for it but say yes to a nocturnal invitation.
Uhm, from what I remember you have a girl with Kira but you don't marry her, but I could be wrong I'm honest I don't remember her ending perfectly, so I take your word about it. :)

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
How did you only get Kira? When I tried, I ended up with Ana as the wife and Kira as a side girl.
I had Ana and Alita(?) as side dishes and Kira married me. I had a threesome with her and Ana, James left the room on his own accord strangely enough (he can participate as well, I've read?). Then I just did literally nothing with my family until games' end and I got the happy ending. I also said I liked Kira's dancing, I seem to recall, maybe that did it?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I had Ana and Alita(?) as side dishes and Kira married me. I had a threesome with her and Ana, James left the room on his own accord strangely enough (he can participate as well, I've read?). Then I just did literally nothing with my family until games' end and I got the happy ending. I also said I liked Kira's dancing, I seem to recall, maybe that did it?
Oh wait, sorry if I'm barging in again, but you get me curious at this point.
Just for the sake of clarity I remember clearly that Kira wasn't one of the girls you marry in the canon ( let's call it) harem route.
So Kira, Ana and Alina will marry you, if you don't choose anyone of your family, is that correct? :)

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Oh wait, sorry if I'm barging in again, but you get me curious at this point.
Just for the sake of clarity I remember clearly that Kira wasn't one of the girls you marry in the canon ( let's call it) harem route.
So Kira, Ana and Alina will marry you, if you don't choose anyone of your family, is that correct? :)
Not exactly, you marry one of the side girls you've had sex with if the family doesn't move to Belugio and you haven't had a relationship with any of the main girls. The bride is randomized on each playthrough.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Not exactly, you marry one of the side girls you've had sex with if the family doesn't move to Belugio and you haven't had a relationship with any of the main girls. The bride is randomized on each playthrough.
Thank you so much for the clarification Perverteer, I didn't know this opportunity was available, I had a relationship with all of them and went to Belugio, but good to know maybe I will try it once. :giggle:

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So what exactly is uncensored when you download from one of the 1.1.6 extra links? Is it just the I-Patch which means I don't have to download the I-Patch from the OP anymore?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
So what exactly is uncensored when you download from one of the 1.1.6 extra links? Is it just the I-Patch which means I don't have to download the I-Patch from the OP anymore?
Exactly the Taboo edition is with incest already included, no need to patch. :)

Reactions: Jellyluve

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
I don't know if its the right playce, but how i make the Optional_Schoolgirl mod to work though, i installed, played, but nothing changed, did i got bamboozled?

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Pregnancy play an important part in the game it's not only at the end.
You can pursue both routes at the same time, I recommend playing both since you can pursue another girl Adriana ( the secretary of your landlady/mom at "work"...), if you do.
So this has multiple ending?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Yes. Depends on what girls you go after. Personally I go after them all though so maybe no multiple endings for me... :KEK:
No multiple endings, but lots of happy endings leading to a fully pregnant harem on the island, so there is that.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
No multiple endings, but lots of happy endings leading to a fully pregnant harem on the island, so there is that.
That's certainly the most satisfying ending of them all. The solo endings with main/side girls leaves much to be desired after you've seen that one.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes