Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I downloaded it multiple times and from different sites as well but everywhere its the same.
I remember playing this when it was not complete yet on android and it was fine.
Well, yes many of them takes the version uploaded here so it's not surprising, but given what Perverteer said right now, he will upload a better version asap, so I hope you will be able to play the game without all that grainy renders. :)

Reactions: Ba™️an

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery (1.16 Uncensored Edition Extra Scenes)

Since Lain is still MIA, I updated her mod to the game's latest version.
I also updated the colors for Good and Bad choices to work better on my monitor, this might help others who were having similar issues too.

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where SL.exe is located.

Link:
Mega

Optional Schoolgirl Uniform Patch :
Restores the images for the original schoolgirl uniforms .
Install [Perverteer]la_SisterlyLust-1.16UEES.1.rar then install [Perverteer]la_SisterlyLust-1.16UEES.1_Optional_Schoolgirl_Patch.rar saying YES to overwrite files.
do I need to remove something when instaling so I dont unlock the entire gallery?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so this is kinda my fault but if you guys use the mod on the steam version you will automaticaly unlock most of the game achivements which was a huck kick to the ball so be careful guys, or maybe where the old saves I had or a combination or both idk also can name saving be turned off? and I deleted all saves both from the game folder and the renpy folder and the skip fuction is off yet the game lets me skip all text any idea how I can fix it?

Last edited:

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
Game is quite old by now... so no sound unfortunately...

Perverteers other game "Tales from the Unending Void" has quite the nice OST though...
Well, that's a bummer, the renders are quite nice for their age. I even opened YouTube to check my headsets before posting a comment here, lol. I might give that other game a go after completing this one then.

Thanks for the suggestion. Could you throw in some extras? :BootyTime: any other nice games with a good story and good sex?

Reactions: Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Well, that's a bummer, the renders are quite nice for their age. I even opened YouTube to check my headsets before posting a comment here, lol. I might give that other game a go after completing this one then.

Thanks for the suggestion. Could you throw in some extras? :BootyTime: any other nice games with a good story and good sex?
Sisterly Lust is still very good. I'd still play it if I were you... Just put some in the background...

Regarding other games... there are so many... at least this dev's other game... Tales from the Unending Void if you haven't played it already.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I reported the OP by saying it needs a rape tag, as the scenes in Susan's book with the maids aren't just BDSM play, but actually rape scenes, but the mods rejected it.

• Angry
Reactions: Twistty and lilDee
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes