JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Because the game isn't Sisterly Friends, it's Sisterly Lust. The blackmail payment is the key to starting a love/dominance relationship with Bella.
Did that route, was good, but if you do love path with Bella, she winds up in bed with you and Rachel at the end of 17.1...

Reactions: a1fox3

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I know, what about my comment doesn't fit?
Nothing, I just get the impression that the old bitty, has been around that area, for a while... Thinking she was the one with skeletons in the closet, and trying to make ammends for being a slut when younger...

Hzy

Jan 30, 2019
Haha,I'm really looking forward to the rest of sabine's story. She's like a young lioness, both in appearance and character. I think she will be the most likely to come forward to find the MC. I really hope she doesn't have anything to do with the old witch.

Reactions: Perverteer

Maladika

Oct 13, 2018
Because the game isn't Sisterly Friends, it's Sisterly Lust. The blackmail payment is the key to starting a love/dominance relationship with Bella.
Obviously the purpose is not to be friend with all the girls around :D
But... for exemple... to take my own choices, i planed to try to have sex with Rachel and Mrs Smith (the two most sexy ones of the game to my taste) but wasn't interested by Bella nor Liza. I was just surprised i couldn't help Bella.. just to help.
That's what would seem the most natural behavior to me, even if i'm not sexualy interested by her.

Anyway...
It was just to share my thought about it. I restarted the game without caring about Bella.

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
Obviously the purpose is not to be friend with all the girls around :D
But... for exemple... to take my own choices, i planed to try to have sex with Rachel and Mrs Smith (the two most sexy ones of the game to my taste) but wasn't interested by Bella nor Liza. I was just surprised i couldn't help Bella.. just to help.
That's what would seem the most natural behavior to me, even if i'm not sexualy interested by her.

Anyway...
It was just to share my thought about it. I restarted the game without caring about Bella.
You are one sick motherfcker (;
Bella is the sweetest thing ever <3

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
@Perverteer

I run with the T patch with no problem so dev will have to take a look at it.
The only reason I can think of is that you ran the Extra Scenes edition before and now have the regular edition. What does the badge on the main menu say @Unpaleutable? It should say "Standard Edition - Extra Scenes". The early version of 0.17.1 for PC that was added to the OP was the version without extra scenes.

Reactions: JJsworld and a1fox3

colossuschang

Feb 6, 2019
Guys does anyone know how to trigger the threesome scene with Nia and Rebecca on day 19? i chose "rest for a while" and they just came to say goodbye but i didnt have any options to make in this scene. i am on a relationship with both of them.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I've already read the word "musk" so many times in this game that I'm starting to wonder whether it's actually based on a wildlife documentary.
The sisters are actually all elks, trapped in human bodies.

(Just did a search and I'm too fond of that word it seems, going to change a few instances...)

Guys does anyone know how to trigger the threesome scene with Nia and Rebecca on day 19? i chose "rest for a while" and they just came to say goodbye but i didnt have any options to make in this scene. i am on a relationship with both of them.
I guess you're not running the taboo version of the game? The scene with Nia and her mother is only available in the incest version of the game. Does your version have the "Taboo Edition" badge in the main menu, or does it say "Standard Edition"?

Maladika

Oct 13, 2018
I could be mistaken, but I think you actually can.
Be a good guy (go for the love route) and steal Dwayne's hard disk during the 10th day.
In the evening of the same day, visit Bella: she will ask you out. If you refuse, you two will not be in a relationship anymore.
Thx scrumbles ! I must have missed this one.

Reactions: JJsworld

armslev

May 17, 2018
And who any knows
Discreet
Asking if Adriana is okay after the session could have consequences later on for the Discreet storyline.
what are the consequences?

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
day35_flashback_s_s_m_cabin.jpg

Perverteer said:
Sorry for the lack of posts here, but I've been a little under the weather lately. I did get to finish writing Day 35 and all the renders for that day are also completed. Bella has a larger event during Day 35, both on the submissive and romance paths. Day 36 will focus more on Mrs. Smith and going out with Liza, more on that later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 330 Votes