Fan Art Sisterly Lust

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
The girls in Sisterly Lust use a mix of various character morphs. I listed them for the main characters a good while back, so maybe this might help you. The packages listed below are all Genesis 3 Characters for DAZ3D.

Rachel
Camdyn
Olympia
Ophelia
Tween Julie

Bella
Ophelia
Sharona
Teen Josie

Liza
Amandla
Ophelia
Olympia
Teen Josie

Susan
Brenna
Ophelia

Best,
P. Verteer

thats what I got from an email when I spoke to him

Last edited:
Reactions: FatDicky

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I assume you mean 0.21.1? That's mostly a bugfix for the 0.21 release. The "out of memory" bug some users encountered should be fixed.

I also promised to post that list of assets for the girls.

Rachel
  • Camdyn
  • Olympia
  • Ophelia
  • Tween Julie
Body Mat:
  • Camdyn

Bella
  • Ophelia
  • Sharona
  • Teen Josie
Body Mat:
  • Olivette

Liza
  • Amandla
  • Ophelia
  • Olympia
  • Teen Josie
Body Mat:
  • Olivette

Mom
  • Brenna
  • Ophelia
Body Mat:
  • Brenna
From the man himself. Now to get the percentages dialed in to make his great models.

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
What about the other characters in the game they need some loving too, it would be nice to know there assets as well

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018

anyone know the Assets for Iris or a model that is close to her assets

Reactions: pivan4

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
"With this half-chair, Master Gumbs begins a new batch of furniture..."

Kira, original model from the game:

KiraReference.jpg

My approach:

KiraSisterlyLust.jpg

Recipe for Kira.

I'll start simply: in the pursuit of a teenage look for his models, the author of Sisterly Lust most likely used the morphs that were available at the time of game's creation. Quite limited morphs. Therefore, in my opinion, some of the models look quite ugly, especially in the breast and pregnancy parts.
So I rather concentrated on facial portrait resemblance and tried to be 'somewhere close' to the body contours, but trying to keep them more anatomically correct.

Kira has body at 100% with Victoria 7 body HD details at 100%
Additional morphs: Fitness Detail 100%, Thin 17%, Voluptuous 17%, Breast Cleavage 42%, Breast Shape 04 at 26%, Breast Small 100%.
Regular 'nude' morphs for nipples and navel and nails at 100%.
Kira's face is a mix of three characters: at 40%, at 40% and at 20% with Victoria 7 head HD details at 100%.
Additional face morph is Lips Thin at 45%.

Skin materials I've taken for forth model, , but it's more a matter of taste. If you try hard enough, you can get the right skin tone from the materials of the first three characters by changing the shader parameters.

Hair is morph dial Pose 8.