Fan Art Sisterly Lust

Apr 18, 2021
Well guys, in my journey of trying to create something like Bella, I have tested the FaceGen on a screenshot of her and this is the result. Obviously she is far from being as perfect as Bella is, but I was really surprised by the result, I expected something much worse considering the limitations of the AI. What I could try to do is modify the textures, but anyway. Perverteer, if you read this, I don't know how you managed to make Bella, but whatever you did, she is a 10 out of 10 job. I don't think anyone can imitate that model.

View attachment 1501458
I think you're going about it the wrong way. You're never going to be able to recreate her via facegen because that's going backwards. That's like buying a store bought sauce and trying to add stuff to make it taste like Grandma's recipe... You need to use the same method OG used, the base model plus a texture from another model, then tweak the morphs.

Reactions: XtremePain

XtremePain

May 13, 2021
I think you're going about it the wrong way. You're never going to be able to recreate her via facegen because that's going backwards. That's like buying a store bought sauce and trying to add stuff to make it taste like Grandma's recipe... You need to use the same method OG used, the base model plus a texture from another model, then tweak the morphs.
in fact, I only used the facegen as an experiment to see how it would turn out. However, I am making many models of Bella with other real assets, the problem is that as I believe, I do not have all the necessary assets, currently we only have information about:
-Teen Josie 7
-Sharona
-Victoria 7 (i think)
-Then they say Ophelia, but I don't know which of the 3 they refer to
And according to what I have also been reading, Bella is a mix of many models, so it may be that there are even many more than we are thinking

Reactions: Fatalmasterpiece
Apr 18, 2021
in fact, I only used the facegen as an experiment to see how it would turn out. However, I am making many models of Bella with other real assets, the problem is that as I believe, I do not have all the necessary assets, currently we only have information about:
-Teen Josie 7
-Sharona
-Victoria 7 (i think)
-Then they say Ophelia, but I don't know which of the 3 they refer to
And according to what I have also been reading, Bella is a mix of many models, so it may be that there are even many more than we are thinking
Good points. Okay I think I'm going to give a try at it.
So she may be a mix of those morphs but she doesn't use any of those skins. Getting her texture right is the key. She has these distinct eyebrows, her skin looks like it was made by Jessaii, but I can't figure out which one because they all look similar.

Last edited:

XtremePain

May 13, 2021
Good points. Okay I think I'm going to give a try at it.
So she may be a mix of those morphs but she doesn't use any of those skins. Getting her texture right is the key. She has these distinct eyebrows, her skin looks like it was made by Jessaii, but I can't figure out which one because they all look similar.
Well, I tried it again and I think I found some textures that are quite similar. I also found her clothes
Captura de pantalla (132).png Captura de pantalla (134).png

XtremePain

May 13, 2021
Recipe, please!
Well I've only used part of Teen Josie 7 and part of Sharona for G3 on genesis 3 to be able to make it look like Bella, however, I feel like something is still missing, maybe some additional form, some other shader, some expression. I feel that something is missing, regarding the textures, I have used those of Olivette for Tween Julie 7. And the clothes I used are from the Upscale Shopper Outfit for Genesis 3 Female

Reactions: Fatalmasterpiece

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Well I've only used part of Teen Josie 7 and part of Sharona for G3 on genesis 3 to be able to make it look like Bella, however, I feel like something is still missing, maybe some additional form, some other shader, some expression. I feel that something is missing, regarding the textures, I have used those of Olivette for Tween Julie 7. And the clothes I used are from the Upscale Shopper Outfit for Genesis 3 Female
It's better to throw in a screenshot of the sliders with percentages for all the components of your mix, so it's easier to understand the starting point.

Something like this:
111.png

Thank you in advance.

XtremePain

May 13, 2021
It's better to throw in a screenshot of the sliders with percentages for all the components of your mix, so it's easier to understand the starting point.

Something like this:
View attachment 1534076

Thank you in advance.
Well in this case I have only used this, literally. I have not done the body, only the face, anyway I feel that something is missing to make it even more similar to Bella.

Captura de pantalla 2021-12-07 072035.png

Reactions: AlexStone

XtremePain

May 13, 2021
Well guys, has someone assembled the model and rendered it?
The truth is that I have problems when rendering the eyes with Iray materials, for some reason many points appear in the iris
I don't know if I'm making a mistake or something, I've only been using daz for 1 month
eyessss222.png eyesssssss.png

Reactions: FunkLewis
Apr 18, 2021
The truth is that I have problems when rendering the eyes with Iray materials, for some reason many points appear in the iris
I don't know if I'm making a mistake or something, I've only been using daz for 1 month
View attachment 1536616 View attachment 1536617
I can't tell what the issue is from your screen shot but try changing this setting and see if it helps?

black eye bug.jpg

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
BellaStreet002.png

It may not be perfect, but that's how it turned out.

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Glowing dots in the eye are often a consequence of point light source.
Try either a mesh object as a light source. or, even better, a high-quality HRDI texture as an environment light.