Fan Art Sisterly Lust

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Alina, original model from the game:

AlinaReference.jpg

My approach:

AlinaSisterlyLust.jpg

Base for Alina, I believe, is , but with some morphs that make her looks younger.

Body for my model is at 100% with Mei Lin HD body details at 100%. Only one tweak is Feet Length I put to -20%, since Mei Lin is 95% of height of standard Genesis 3 model.

Head of Alina is a mix of the head morph at 60% and head at 50%. Also I add following head morphs: Nose Bridge Depth 70%, Nose Septum Depth 30%, Nose Width -50%, Nose Wing Arc -30%, Face Heart 10%, Face Round 20%, Face Depth -30%, Eyes Angled 20%, Cheeks Sink 20%.
Head HD details are Mei Lin HD head at 100%.

Regular 'nude' morphs for nipples, navel at 100%. Very subtle nails morph.

Hair is .

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
AlexStone Alina is a hyper-sexual, hyper-aggressive minx. I'd imagine her with shaved pubes, or something more expressive than a thick landing strip.

I am not a big pubic hair guy (for or against), I am just reporting what I see as likely with how the girls would prepare themselves for various lovers.

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
AlexStone Alina is a hyper-sexual, hyper-aggressive minx. I'd imagine her with shaved pubes, or something more expressive than a thick landing strip.

I am not a big pubic hair guy (for or against), I am just reporting what I see as likely with how the girls would prepare themselves for various lovers.
Sorry, bro.
You can shave her easily (just remove this stupid mesh of "NGV7 Pubes"), but she prefers this style of intimate haircut in the game:

day10_al_p_room_fuck.jpg

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Liza, original model from the game:

LizaReference.jpg

My sketch:

LizaSisterlyLust.jpg

Recipe for Liza:

111.png

The textures of none of the models (Teen Josie, Amandla, Olympia and Ophelia) are suitable for Lisa (or rather, they need a lot of tedious fiddling with). I used textures from , only decreased translucency from 0.5 to 0.4.
HD Details are Olympia HD, since main body morph is Olympia.

Hair is mirrored in X-axis and with all 'shorter' morphs put to 75%.
All regular 'nude' morphs such as nipples, pubic hair based on game renders,

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
Liza, original model from the game:

View attachment 1266909

My sketch:

View attachment 1266915

Recipe for Liza:

View attachment 1266917

The textures of none of the models (Teen Josie, Amandla, Olympia and Ophelia) are suitable for Lisa (or rather, they need a lot of tedious fiddling with). I used textures from , only decreased translucency from 0.5 to 0.4.
HD Details are Olympia HD, since main body morph is Olympia.

Hair is mirrored in X-axis and with all 'shorter' morphs put to 75%.
All regular 'nude' morphs such as nipples, pubic hair based on game renders,
can you do the other female characters as well

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
can you do the other female characters as well
I will try, but approximate 'recipes' are only available for the sisters and mom, all other characters have to be created from 'zero Genesis'. based on the renderings, that are available in the game.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
AlexStone I think your Liza is way over complicated. If you started with a base of and use , you will be on a better track and need less sliders to accomplish the same thing. No teen Josie, and all the other stuff with skins as the texture matches.

I know you already know this, but as a reminder, Fan Art involves as much searching as it does dial tweaking.

Liza2.png
No dials at all except nipples.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
AlexStone I think your Liza is way over complicated.
I found Jenara very quickly, but decided to use that recipe, I found in this thread:

The girls in Sisterly Lust use a mix of various character morphs. I listed them for the main characters a good while back, so maybe this might help you. The packages listed below are all Genesis 3 Characters for DAZ3D.

Liza
Amandla
Ophelia
Olympia
Teen Josie
Same note for .
I just want to make a little better 'similar look' hair, than quite old Charice Hair mesh of original model, I also found quickly.

But in any case, your Liza is much more simple to dial, really, thanks!

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Yeah, I forgot it was also posted in the first post. What I have found to be almost universally true, a VN dev will work on one character, making it truly unique and then the rest are basically straight out of DAZ. Some devs don't even do that much work. Look at all the girls that are based on G3 Blaire, most without any morphing other than Zev0's youth morphs.

Using artistic license on fan art is a good thing, I do the same on occasion. But, personally I like to see better matches as a starting point, that was the only reason I mentioned Jenara and that she is basically Liza from Sisterly Lust straight out of DAZ.

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
"With this half-chair, Master Gumbs begins a new batch of furniture..."

Kira, original model from the game:

View attachment 1265604

My approach:

View attachment 1265606

Recipe for Kira.

I'll start simply: in the pursuit of a teenage look for his models, the author of Sisterly Lust most likely used the morphs that were available at the time of game's creation. Quite limited morphs. Therefore, in my opinion, some of the models look quite ugly, especially in the breast and pregnancy parts.
So I rather concentrated on facial portrait resemblance and tried to be 'somewhere close' to the body contours, but trying to keep them more anatomically correct.

Kira has body at 100% with Victoria 7 body HD details at 100%
Additional morphs: Fitness Detail 100%, Thin 17%, Voluptuous 17%, Breast Cleavage 42%, Breast Shape 04 at 26%, Breast Small 100%.
Regular 'nude' morphs for nipples and navel and nails at 100%.
Kira's face is a mix of three characters: at 40%, at 40% and at 20% with Victoria 7 head HD details at 100%.
Additional face morph is Lips Thin at 45%.

Skin materials I've taken for forth model, , but it's more a matter of taste. If you try hard enough, you can get the right skin tone from the materials of the first three characters by changing the shader parameters.

Hair is morph dial Pose 8.
do you know the one for Ana

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
I believe this character can be a solid base for Ana, but I have not started my work on her yet:
ok thanks i will keep an eye on the other characters once you get around them

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
AnaSisterlyLust01.jpg

My approach to Ana character.
I used as a base.
Since Rita uses some standard morph, here is list of them, with my tweaks:

555.png

Textures for Ana is quite interesting question, since in game she uses two sets of them:

example.jpg

I used texture of s to make Ana at least more white-skinned, than Kira.
Ana's hair is .

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
Did you get the preacher's wife name iris, and the other female characters

Last edited:

XtremePain

May 13, 2021
Well guys, in my journey of trying to create something like Bella, I have tested the FaceGen on a screenshot of her and this is the result. Obviously she is far from being as perfect as Bella is, but I was really surprised by the result, I expected something much worse considering the limitations of the AI. What I could try to do is modify the textures, but anyway. Perverteer, if you read this, I don't know how you managed to make Bella, but whatever you did, she is a 10 out of 10 job. I don't think anyone can imitate that model.

Captura de pantalla (72).png