Fan Art Sisterly Lust

Oct 31, 2019
Ive been going through my collection of duf I have for fan art and found out the ones for Sisterly Lust were corrupt with of extra morphs somehow... So I had to redo them all, thing is I don't seem to have Rachel or Susan any more... Anyone able to help with a Rachel and Susan duf please? I have no clue how I made them in the first place... The folder I kept the info for them both is empty, no idea what I did for that to happen....This is a tester of my new girls for sisterly lust. I rescaled them to what I think is closer to what they seem to be in the actual game... Liza is the tallest at 5' 9, Ana {Have 2 versions of Ana} and Bell are 5' 7 and Alina is 5' 6....
BTW why the heights look messed up in the render is due to the positions they ended up in are what they are after I picked a random pose lol. I had them lined up alphabetical and not by height....
Any help or advice would be great, thanks one and all.
Oh No! I looked over my saved content, and I don't have the Rachel and Susan duf :( Good luck!

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
If I ever had any you know I would give them to you.
Thanks heaps for the very kind offer and yes I know you would :). I know how much you love your fanart like I do lol.....
No I didn't ask AlexStone , as I hate bothering people before asking in general first.

I thought I'd ask it as a general thing... Reason is this was the very first VN game I ever played and noticed not all the characters have the setups for... Not just the girls but all the guys also... Love to make some NTR fanart of them lol, which I also need the guys used in the game... Although I do want Rachels setup to add to my growng redhead collection for my Redhead Girls Fanart page :)

Which if anyone would like to donate their complete dufs of redheads from VN games please post them on there, by up loading them to Redhead Girls Fanart for others to enjoy... well ones that can't be easily found..

Last edited:
Reactions: pivan4

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks heaps for the very kind offer and yes I know you would :). I know how much you love your fanart like I do lol.....
No I didn't ask AlexStone , as I hate bothering people before asking in general first.

I thought I'd ask it as a general thing... Reason is this was the very first VN game I ever played and noticed not all the characters have the setups for... Not just the girls but all the guys also... Love to make some NTR fanart of them lol, which I also need the guys used in the game... Although I do want Rachels setup to add to my growng redhead collection for my Redhead Girls Fanart page :)

Which if anyone would like to donate their complete dufs of redheads from VN games please post them on there, by up loading them to Redhead Girls Fanart for others to enjoy... well ones that can't be easily found..
Unfortunately, I haven't dealt with either Rachel's model or Susan's model, all my elaborations are posted in this thread. Rachel is definitely available by Neko-Hime, (look at here) it is better to write to him in a private message.

Reactions: pivan4