Fan Art Sisterly Lust

XtremePain

May 13, 2021
View attachment 1536686

It may not be perfect, but that's how it turned out.
To be our first try, I must say that she does look a bit like Bella.
In fact, doing tests, I would tell you to remove the part of Sharona and see how Bella looks, I think she would look more like that kind of thing and with expressions similar to those she used almost most of the time in Sisterly Lust

XtremePain

May 13, 2021
Glowing dots in the eye are often a consequence of point light source.
Try either a mesh object as a light source. or, even better, a high-quality HRDI texture as an environment light.
I tried it and I think it was better than before, I think I can take care of the remaining noise

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
XtremePain that render of the eyes above is really noisy, it just seems like the convergence is too low or the time or the iterations are too low, but something is cutting off the render.

A lot of people don't realize that the order priority for renders is Convergence %, if that is not met by the time limit or number of iterations, then as soon as either time limit or number of iterations is reached the render stops too.​

Another thing is the actual brightness of the scene, darker scenes have more issues with artifacts. lighter scenes also render faster.

One way to learn about lighting is to use mesh lights like AlexStone mentioned, then look at photo studio setups using 3 point lighting, that will help you get a good idea of how lighting works.

1639150025484.png

Use this as a starting point, then experiment with adding more lights or changing light colors, etc.

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
any ideas on Riley hair and model & Iris hair and model

Last edited:

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
Unpopular opinion: I actually liked Sabine and would've liked more content with her.

Can I get some fan art of her?

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Ive been going through my collection of duf I have for fan art and found out the ones for Sisterly Lust were corrupt with of extra morphs somehow... So I had to redo them all, thing is I don't seem to have Rachel or Susan any more... Anyone able to help with a Rachel and Susan duf please? I have no clue how I made them in the first place... The folder I kept the info for them both is empty, no idea what I did for that to happen....This is a tester of my new girls for sisterly lust. I rescaled them to what I think is closer to what they seem to be in the actual game... Liza is the tallest at 5' 9, Ana {Have 2 versions of Ana} and Bell are 5' 7 and Alina is 5' 6....
BTW why the heights look messed up in the render is due to the positions they ended up in are what they are after I picked a random pose lol. I had them lined up alphabetical and not by height....
Any help or advice would be great, thanks one and all.