4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
A NEW LIFE START

Waking up in an unfamiliar place, a boy finds himself in a house warmly embraced by nature's touch. He isn't alone; a woman and her two daughters, strangers but instantly welcoming, become his unexpected family. Quickly, he becomes part of their lives, sharing in laughter and the simple joys of daily life. Yet, a secret whispers from the heart of his new home.

MEET THE KAMIMURA FAMILY

With a clumsy mother like Akiko and her kind daughters Haruka and Chika, your new daily life will be different from what you were used to. Spend time and learn more about your new family, forming a unique and heartwarming bond.

FULLY ANIMATED VISUAL NOVEL

Featuring fully voiced and animated scenes, feel each character's personality and intentions more vividly and naturally as you dive into the story. Each scene was carefully thought out and created to keep you hooked from the very first moment you start your new life.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-03
Release Date: Japanese 2011-04-28, English 2024-06-02
Original Title: sisters~夏の最後の日~, sisters ~Natsu no Saigo no Hi~
Developer: Jellyfish
Censored: No
Version: JAST USA
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Length: Short (5+ hours)
Store: ,
Size: 24.5 GB
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win (Full): - - -

SPLIT INTO PARTS:
Part 1: - - - - -
Part 2: - - - - -
Part 3: - - - - -
Part 4: - - - - -
Part 5: - - - - -

Extras: Fix for x64 system

17.jpg 16.jpg 15.jpg 14.jpg 12.jpg 11.jpg 10.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
Wow, that looks aw-

24.5 gigabytes?!?! Damn, and this is supposed to be a "short" story? All that animation space...
That makes no sense!
The original jap copy was barely 6 Gigs.
My guess is that they upscale the videos and forgot to add any compression at all...
But the original videos already had great quality, I doubt it is any different now.
I honestly hate that trend.

I remember one KaguraGame translated game made in unity where the original jap version was 2 Gb and the translation was 6GB.
The game was exactly the same, they just forgot to enable the 'compress' files option when compiling the english build.

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
That makes no sense!
The original jap copy was barely 6 Gigs.
My guess is that they upscale the videos and forgot to add any compression at all...
But the original videos already had great quality, I doubt it is any different now.
I honestly hate that trend.

I remember one KaguraGame translated game made in unity where the original jap version was 2 Gb and the translation was 6GB.
The game was exactly the same, they just forgot to enable the 'compress' files option when compiling the english build.
Guess we'll just have to wait for a compression version of this game to come up then.

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
Guess we'll just have to wait for a compression version of this game to come up then.
Not sure that's possible.
Its a custom engine, you'd have to have someone make tools for it. And that's a hard and demanding task that require some very specialized knowledge.

Maybe its possible to replace the files for the original jap videos to keep the size down if they are neatly organized into its own separate file, but then you'd lose the uncensor.
The reason compression versions are usually possible is because rpgmaker and kirikiri are very easy to mod.

Reactions: new new

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
Not sure that's possible.
Its a custom engine, you'd have to have someone make tools for it. And that's a hard and demanding task that require some very specialized knowledge.

Maybe its possible to replace the files for the original jap videos to keep the size down if they are neatly organized into its own separate file, but then you'd lose the uncensor.
The reason compression versions are usually possible is because rpgmaker and kirikiri are very easy to mod.
Bummer. Well there's some good news at least. I think the Steam version has it on a smaller size, about 10gb. Still big but that's more than half.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes