4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
For all thoses who got crashes and game not starting...I went to JAST discord (free access from their website). It seem there some problem with the way the game is coded, many feedback about theses crashes.
So I guess there gonna be some fix or something after a while.

(by speedreading, it seem that once the game crash, it mess up some game data in the registry, preventing from restarting the game).
I wouldn't quote that... That was me saying it in the discord. I don't claim to know how this game deals with the registry and what it stores there, I just know that the game can edit it's own registry data like most other games and considering nothing is changing with the actual game files when these errors happen my logic leads me to believe it's registry related. As well as the fact that restarting my PC always solved any issues I had with starting the game. What we do know though is that the vast majority of cases are related to direct X as the failure during initialization is when the GPU attempts to draw the game window. The game seems to have difficulties detecting newer versions of direct X.

Dec 5, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One reason why I would have wanted to play this is to finally understand the story and confirm some theories
Hmm? How come the MC have a different hair color and hairstyle then? Don't tell me his appearance changes everytime his memory resets every summer.

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
Woah what a classic, but this is how you should do sex games.
13 years old and better than 99% of all this other crap we get nowadays.

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
I've actually got my tablet out so I can play games while the camera is sloooooowly luuuumberiiiing arrrrrooouuuuund. Works pretty well for those bits where you're not touching, uh, your tablet.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Damn, now this is a rare gem. Can't believe the original is 13 years old.
Really enjoyed it and wish there where more like this. Good and captivating story and very nice lewdscenes.

If anyone got a suggestion for a game of this calibre plz let me know because like i said, truly a rare gem.:love:

Mridk502

Sep 1, 2021
Cant find the older version but if you want the non-bloated jast storage one, the jp is available on ryuugames so far, it's 7gb, and the English version used the remastered one back from 2022.

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
how do I saved cause I click on the pencil to try and save in a slot but nothing is saving there. Any advice or help anyone can give me.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes