4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
Any got the sex scene video rips only?Because I can't be bothered to download a 20+ gigs of data and play through the story.

I just want to fap and be happy.

Dec 5, 2019
if you really want to know

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see, thank you for the explanation. Any idea who the fat guy is tho?

He seems to know Akiko and is looking for her. For what reason? I have no idea. Maybe he's just a neighbor who has something to discuss with Akiko or something.

Last edited:

Grindcorner

Sep 25, 2021
What a dogshit ending, I knew they were about to pull out a shotgun but damn. Fuck this game, also the damn motherfucker should have at least done it twice. The bitch leaving two weeks without another ramming gawdamn what a waste it was.

lobotomerz

Mar 17, 2023
Game was great but I absolutely hate the ending. They could've atleast made a short "happy end" secret path or something.

Aug 21, 2019
how did you get saving to work? I'm not getting any pop ups or notifications in widows defender. I've tried running the game as an admin, too.

for anyone else, I've got the same issue on the surface. Sounds are made when I try to save, but no actual save happens. I've tried at multiple points in the game
I had to go into windows defender and manually allow the app to make changes to the documents folder it was trying to access. (Onedrive/Documents/Jellyfish, didn't seem shady.) Took some fiddling with Defender menus and a game restart or two before I got it to work. I can only assume that's where it stores the save files and Defender didn't want it touching that area without permission.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
is it just that one scene with akiko? she said she'll be coming back on the 17th and now i don't even want to play anymore lol

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
is it just that one scene with akiko? she said she'll be coming back on the 17th and now i don't even want to play anymore lol
Well, the game is titled "Sisters" for a reason, otherwise it would have been titled "Mother" or something.

HisokaGin

Mar 24, 2020
i'm not a uploader, just found it on internet, download and instaled from here, works fine, 10gb.

Reactions: Androm3dus

cooky223

Jul 25, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full game save is post #158 on page 8 of the thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/sisters-last-day-of-summer-jast-usa-jellyfish.210825/post-13925475

Put the save folder in users/documents/Jellyfish

Can't believe nobody was talking about the weird green veins on the dick til page 6, lmao.

24.5GB isn't an ungodly amount of space for a game in the year 2024. Y'all gotta get external hard drives or something, even a 1TB one is dirt cheap these days.

Though it's very understandable to be annoyed by the size if you're downloading from one of those garbage file hosting sites that throttle your traffic, lose connection easily, and upload in multiple parts - those are a headache.

Reactions: Minipax84
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes