4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
I wonder how long it will take for rips of the now uncensored videos will take to circulate? The originals are all over the place if you know where to look, but this is a big improvement (even with the weird green dick veins.)

Kraugel

Mar 11, 2019
For all thoses who got crashes and game not starting...I went to JAST discord (free access from their website). It seem there some problem with the way the game is coded, many feedback about theses crashes.
So I guess there gonna be some fix or something after a while.

(by speedreading, it seem that once the game crash, it mess up some game data in the registry, preventing from restarting the game).
Yeah, this happened to me. I didn't crash but I turned off my PC and the next day it just wouldn't run at all.
Restarted multiple times too and it still doesn't work unfortunately.

Last edited:

Fakemort

Sep 16, 2017
How i can go back to windowed? I clicked on the square to go fullscreen and now cant go back
Haven't looked at the game files yet (fuck that huge ass download), but usually you can go in the config.ini files with notepad and change resolution or some such under display options from 1 to 0. If all you did was full screen it, the "1" digit should be the option that is touching the "=" whereas all the other digits have a space (" ") between themselves and the "=" sign. The space isn't necessary, that's just a useful way to tell for sure which one changed. Good luck!

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
"Short: (5+hurs)" Sooo, is it short or is it long? Could you finish the game less than 5 hours? Or does it take 10 hours? Or is it 5 hours and 1 second long? So many questions. But on a serious note, goddamn 25 gb?!!! What the hell is making it 25 gb? Did they put in a full length hentai film series into the game?

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
"Short: (5+hurs)" Sooo, is it short or is it long? Could you finish the game less than 5 hours? Or does it take 10 hours? Or is it 5 hours and 1 second long? So many questions. But on a serious note, goddamn 25 gb?!!! What the hell is making it 25 gb? Did they put in a full length hentai film series into the game?
Yes. it's pretty much that.

HisokaGin

Mar 24, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full game save is post #158 on page 8 of the thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/sisters-last-day-of-summer-jast-usa-jellyfish.210825/post-13925475

Put the save folder in users/documents/Jellyfish

Can't believe nobody was talking about the weird green veins on the dick til page 6, lmao.

24.5GB isn't an ungodly amount of space for a game in the year 2024. Y'all gotta get external hard drives or something, even a 1TB one is dirt cheap these days.

Though it's very understandable to be annoyed by the size if you're downloading from one of those garbage file hosting sites that throttle your traffic, lose connection easily, and upload in multiple parts - those are a headache.

where i can see the gallery? here changes nothing, loaded hundred times and nothing....

ususelleess1887

Apr 5, 2024
where i can see the gallery? here changes nothing, loaded hundred times and nothing....
there is another folder named jellyfish,
for my own (win10)
C:\Users\yourname\OneDrive\document\Jellyfish\Sisters ~The Last Day of Summer~
You can use search software such as Everything to search your C drive.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Size: 24.5 GB ??? :oops:
Sarica there are uploaders, and then there are really dedicated uploaders.

Thanks for being either really dedicated or possibly a little bit insane. Lol (y)

Reactions: Sarica

HisokaGin

Mar 24, 2020
there is another folder named jellyfish,
for my own (win10)
C:\Users\yourname\OneDrive\document\Jellyfish\Sisters ~The Last Day of Summer~
You can use search software such as Everything to search your C drive.

for me it's the same paste, nothing change...

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
I just check out one of the screenshot and I saw that pussy is really really big. big enough to perform a unbirth in real life.

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
I have high speed internet, it only took me about 5 minutes to download. I'm 60 and have a lot of free time, so I thought I'd give it a try. Cute characters, ugly genitals, stupid, pointless and irrelevant dialogue and a huge amount of wasted time in between. And TV commercials! Fucking TV commercials!!! I consider myself a very patient man of sorts, but this was too much.
25gb download within 5 mins. you must have internet download at speed of 17mb/s. Mine internet download speed is 5.5mb/s. it require 1 hour and 15 min for me to complete download 25gb. I remember back when I was at school the wifi there is crazy. I download gta v at 50gb within a few mins because the speed at school is 100mb/s. although someone is showing off and want to surpass my story by making either true or false that speed internet download using idm is 1gb/s at a certain somewhere I have no idea. however I don't believe that but some other do.

Jan 28, 2022
Hi.

Does anyone know how to extract the game data? CG, music and so on. I've been searching for it with no luck >_<

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes