4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

kazamisl

Oct 2, 2021
What i got from the story is that he is an old friend of the father. Probably into Akiko but not sure.
He knows the MC and you can notice that in both his scenes.
In the second scene he allmost made a slip of the tongue not knowing MC is hidden behind the counter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the protagonist is actually Keisuke, Haruka's boyfriend, who got an accident at the start of the game. Chika (the younger sister) also loves him.

Keisuke's injury was so bad that he lost his memories and suffering a condition where he will continuously keep losing his memories after few days. It is implied at the end of the game that he will soon losing his memories again, that's why at the last H-scene the sisters said "this will be the last time".

It is also revealed that Keisuke is also their step brother (same father different mother). at this video, the camera pans at the photos of Keisuke (and the sisters) Father with Keisuke's Mom. The last photo is Keisuke together with Haruka.

Stanko206

Jul 29, 2021
Love the vibe, the story, the animation, overall fell, but the pace, speed and house transitions are killing it. Also lack of any autosave made me give up after sudden shut down (bug) after an hour of story. So sad.

Reactions: saiku

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I have completed it, damn, this was a great one, so bittersweet and with great scenes. Agree, that the real MC is the outdoor shot of the house :D

mrwingz

Formerly 'demure87'
Jul 19, 2023
FYI if you plan to extract game data be aware that there are no video files in a sense.

The archives only contains images and audio files and the game itself combines them to make the scenes.

You are better off waiting for someone to make a screen recording.

Jul 29, 2022
Help!! I can't run the game. The video gets stuck all the time, I can't even pass the first scene TT. And worse, when I click. If anyone is kind enough to reply, thank you.

Bishoreo

Aug 12, 2018
They were developing another game called Black and White, but it's been years and there's no new information. At this point, I guess it's canceled.

It's a shame, I like their style too.
I believe they were also developing another game at the same time, i Virgin, but that probably also got shitcanned.

Parado6

Apr 30, 2019
They were developing another game called Black and White, but it's been years and there's no new information. At this point, I guess it's canceled.

It's a shame, I like their style too.
It looked so good on the trailer...

Such a shame that it got cancelled. I feel like Jellyfish is a very underrated circle even in Japan, they deserved more sales and popularity just going for the "fully animated" way which is pretty impressive and not common at all for eroge.

Jan 28, 2022
I believe they were also developing another game at the same time, i Virgin, but that probably also got shitcanned.
I had no idea, their website mentions Black and White, but nothing about another game.

It looked so good on the trailer...

Such a shame that it got cancelled. I feel like Jellyfish is a very underrated circle even in Japan, they deserved more sales and popularity just going for the "fully animated" way which is pretty impressive and not common at all for eroge.
Yeah, it looked amazing.

Well, you can find animated VN, but they usually use Live2D, it's not bad, but of course these don't have this classic animation style. I really liked Love Cube, for example, some of the characters' expressions were very natural and expressive.

Reactions: lxh123 and Twistty

Lythis1

Jan 27, 2022
I just finished my first playthrough very good VN, love the reveal at the end and the flute guitar scene. However, I noticed that the dialogue options does not seems to change the story or am i missing something ? Does this game only have 1 ending?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes