4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

sorawild

Dec 13, 2017
It looked so good on the trailer...

Such a shame that it got cancelled. I feel like Jellyfish is a very underrated circle even in Japan, they deserved more sales and popularity just going for the "fully animated" way which is pretty impressive and not common at all for eroge.
Unfortunately, the eroge market in general is pretty much dead. Unironically killed by the explosion of the mobile gacha market as devs found you can make a shit ton more money releasing plot in short bursts over time, while making people spend money rolling for """plot""". Its why Rance IX is the final game in the series and Taimanin only gets new shit for its 3 mobile games these days.

Reactions: Parado6
Dec 28, 2020
having this issue as well was hoping to see any fix for it
ok so i did some black magic but after capping fps to 60 i went to my display settings and lowered it to 1080p as i have 2k monitor and forced it to go from fullscreen and stretched my display manually and somehow worked so if u have a 1080p monitor just go down in resolution from ur settings before entering the scene and give it a try

Reactions: Twistty

Onparwithpicasso

Aug 15, 2023
i've only got a mac and this game won't work properly through wine so if someone coult let me know when a good screen record comes out for the uncensored version it would be greatly appreciated.

Jan 4, 2018
ok so i did some black magic but after capping fps to 60 i went to my display settings and lowered it to 1080p as i have 2k monitor and forced it to go from fullscreen and stretched my display manually and somehow worked so if u have a 1080p monitor just go down in resolution from ur settings before entering the scene and give it a try
1718544593851.png did not work and capped to 60 vsync on
neither did this
1718545459682.png

Last edited:

Hamonkan

May 30, 2021
Is it possible to ask for someone to extract all the sex scenes and make it into video files so we don't have to download 25 gb and play through the whole game? There are extracted video files already floating on the internet but they're all censored unlike this version.

aisunyann

Oct 22, 2023
The link leads to a download of the video from the game, but the problem is that unless you buy a vip account on Baidu Drive, the download is extremely slow. I'm Chinese, so if there are any Chinese people here who have bought a vip account on Baidu Drive, could you download it and re-download it to mega or something and share it with me?

This is a Google translation.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
The link leads to a download of the video from the game, but the problem is that unless you buy a vip account on Baidu Drive, the download is extremely slow. I'm Chinese, so if there are any Chinese people here who have bought a vip account on Baidu Drive, could you download it and re-download it to mega or something and share it with me?

This is a Google translation.

Its an .exe file, the page is showing that its .7z file but the one being downloaded is an .exe.

PervyJetro

Apr 24, 2019
Here's a save file after the crash on chika first scene.
Extract the files in this folder: C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\Jellyfish\Sisters ~The Last Day of Summer~
and just overwrite.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes